Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 88
You guys out-did yourselves! Thanks for all the work you put into this!

Edit:
I got the gene in my first chest. O.O
You guys out-did yourselves! Thanks for all the work you put into this!

Edit:
I got the gene in my first chest. O.O
aKHNXwM.png
My personal favorite event
My personal favorite event
VAAnkLY.png
Has anyone seen the Animated Statue vista drop in the MP yet? I keep seeing hundreds of the Glowing Globe vista, though the new one is nowhere to be found- I haven't seen it on the Auction House or even in the forums, either. I'm worried they may not have been added properly, though I'd be glad if someone proved me wrong by wearing it. ^_^;
Has anyone seen the Animated Statue vista drop in the MP yet? I keep seeing hundreds of the Glowing Globe vista, though the new one is nowhere to be found- I haven't seen it on the Auction House or even in the forums, either. I'm worried they may not have been added properly, though I'd be glad if someone proved me wrong by wearing it. ^_^;
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows
i've been stalking it as well, and i can confirm it hasn't cycled in once so far ;;
@UserOfShadows
i've been stalking it as well, and i can confirm it hasn't cycled in once so far ;;
globules.png
@Liberosis

Dang, thanks for the confirmation. Hopefully it's just bad luck, though they've forgotten to add things before.

@Undel

Any confirmation on whether or not the Vista: Animated Statue got added to the Marketplace?

EDIT: Huh, they finally stocked! Never mind then~ pff
@Liberosis

Dang, thanks for the confirmation. Hopefully it's just bad luck, though they've forgotten to add things before.

@Undel

Any confirmation on whether or not the Vista: Animated Statue got added to the Marketplace?

EDIT: Huh, they finally stocked! Never mind then~ pff
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
yeeee!!!
yeeee!!!
483.png
Plaguey and Proud!
Aww yeah, my favourite event is finally here.

@Undel

Are there any plans to make the Ghost Flame apparel able to be transmuted in Baldwin? And for that matter, the Conjurer's set? Or is all of the apparel from Strange Chests going to remain un-meltable?
Aww yeah, my favourite event is finally here.

@Undel

Are there any plans to make the Ghost Flame apparel able to be transmuted in Baldwin? And for that matter, the Conjurer's set? Or is all of the apparel from Strange Chests going to remain un-meltable?
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
AW YEAH GOT THE GENE IN MY SECOND CHEST makes up for how sadly last year went for me.

Can't wait to see what else I am granted!
AW YEAH GOT THE GENE IN MY SECOND CHEST makes up for how sadly last year went for me.

Can't wait to see what else I am granted!
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
I got two of Smirch already, whoa. I'm so happy! This is my first NoTN and I feel so blessed! Merry Christmas, and happy Night of The Nocturne everyone! <3
I got two of Smirch already, whoa. I'm so happy! This is my first NoTN and I feel so blessed! Merry Christmas, and happy Night of The Nocturne everyone! <3
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
@UserOfShadows @Liberosis

ITS IN THE MP RIGHT NOW!!
@UserOfShadows @Liberosis

ITS IN THE MP RIGHT NOW!!
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 88