Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 344 345
@Tiriea Oh! That just means that I have to have X many slots as gem slots in order to buy blueprints, and that the rest can be gems, mixed, or treasure. the price is always the same though. I do need these to be gems for those blueprints though. ^v^ The tome is 750G and the wings are 500G :>
@Tiriea Oh! That just means that I have to have X many slots as gem slots in order to buy blueprints, and that the rest can be gems, mixed, or treasure. the price is always the same though. I do need these to be gems for those blueprints though. ^v^ The tome is 750G and the wings are 500G :>
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Autopilot OH OKAY! I thought it meant like... you had a discount for those slots. I'll send you payment now ^^
@Autopilot OH OKAY! I thought it meant like... you had a discount for those slots. I'll send you payment now ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Autopilot
Is the Cursed Tome for bogs all filled? If not I’d love a slot.
@Autopilot
Is the Cursed Tome for bogs all filled? If not I’d love a slot.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@Autopilot

May I please get on the list for the next printing of Celtic Gold? Thank you again!
@Autopilot

May I please get on the list for the next printing of Celtic Gold? Thank you again!
NWaVGQJ.png
@Lawful Added! :D Go ahead and toss payment! :> Its already been submitted!

@CiaraWhiteHorn I can do ya one better! Toss me payment and I have a copy you can have now! :D

@Tiriea No worries its all good :D
@Lawful Added! :D Go ahead and toss payment! :> Its already been submitted!

@CiaraWhiteHorn I can do ya one better! Toss me payment and I have a copy you can have now! :D

@Tiriea No worries its all good :D
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
HFFFF I LOVE THE TOME......I'll see how my savings look after the holidays XD Great work in any case! ETA: @Autopilot afdkl;k I ALREADY MADE A MARILWYD DRAGON WITH ONE OF YOUR SKINS [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36984173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369842/36984173_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36984173&skin=24532&apparel=22656,22662,22655,22663,401,21220&xt=dressing.png[/img] YOU'RE TWO STEPS AHEAD OF ME aaaaa put me down for a slot I want to see this one happen! Even if I end up gifting my copy I would just be so happy to see it onsite ;u;
HFFFF I LOVE THE TOME......I'll see how my savings look after the holidays XD Great work in any case!

ETA: @Autopilot afdkl;k I ALREADY MADE A MARILWYD DRAGON WITH ONE OF YOUR SKINS

36984173_350.png

dragon?did=36984173&skin=24532&apparel=22656,22662,22655,22663,401,21220&xt=dressing.png

YOU'RE TWO STEPS AHEAD OF ME aaaaa put me down for a slot I want to see this one happen! Even if I end up gifting my copy I would just be so happy to see it onsite ;u;
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Autopilot

hey when you fix the issues with the bogtank can you ping me(or add any other weird vehicle one)
@Autopilot

hey when you fix the issues with the bogtank can you ping me(or add any other weird vehicle one)
PdgyR10.png
@autopilot I'd love a Skincent: Axolotl, could you add me on the list? It's the best thing I've seen all year
@autopilot I'd love a Skincent: Axolotl, could you add me on the list? It's the best thing I've seen all year
I'll make a cool banner if I ever start being more active in the forums
@autopilot - I'd love the following, and I'll be paying in gems whenever they're ready. c:
  • 1x Skincent: Bogwagon: Holiday Edition
  • 1x Skincent: Ominous Cactus
  • 1x Accent: Gilded Sweater

Thanks!
@autopilot - I'd love the following, and I'll be paying in gems whenever they're ready. c:
  • 1x Skincent: Bogwagon: Holiday Edition
  • 1x Skincent: Ominous Cactus
  • 1x Accent: Gilded Sweater

Thanks!
@Autopilot
Could I please reserve a slot for Skincent: Bad Disguise
@Autopilot
Could I please reserve a slot for Skincent: Bad Disguise
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 344 345