Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 116 117
@sockmonkeygerald [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYzAwMPl8s0jtSg/giphy.gif[/img]
@sockmonkeygerald

giphy.gif
oTVkboM.png
[b]The winner of "Most 0t levels" for Friday is @victorylt with 203 levels sent in[/b]! Congratulations and thank you - your prize will be with you within the next 24 hours. [quote=Friday][center][skin=18547][skin=24786] [i]Accent: SS-Flying Breeze, Accent : hello, my love[/i][/center][/quote]
The winner of "Most 0t levels" for Friday is @victorylt with 203 levels sent in!

Congratulations and thank you - your prize will be with you within the next 24 hours.
Friday wrote:

Accent: SS-Flying Breeze, Accent : hello, my love
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@patronissimo Sending 6 level 8s and 1 level 9
@patronissimo Sending 6 level 8s and 1 level 9
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@Moirli

Hi! Sending you 5 0t CRs, there's a link in the first to a spreadsheet with infos that might make your recording easier
@Moirli

Hi! Sending you 5 0t CRs, there's a link in the first to a spreadsheet with infos that might make your recording easier
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@HermioneLeviosa [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/6tHy8UAbv3zgs/giphy.gif[/img]
@HermioneLeviosa

giphy.gif
oTVkboM.png
@moirli
punting 13 level 5s w/o bonuses at you! ids are here. <3
@moirli
punting 13 level 5s w/o bonuses at you! ids are here. <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Isti
Hi! I want to send some dragons, but I am on mobile and can't open the spreadsheet. Could you please tell me who of the attendants is online?

I also wanted to ask: I think that earlier in the week the number of tickets was lvl*10, and now it seems to be lvl*30. Does this apply to all previously sent dragons too? And this number is the one tripled when the dragons are sent for 0 treasure, right?
@Isti
Hi! I want to send some dragons, but I am on mobile and can't open the spreadsheet. Could you please tell me who of the attendants is online?

I also wanted to ask: I think that earlier in the week the number of tickets was lvl*10, and now it seems to be lvl*30. Does this apply to all previously sent dragons too? And this number is the one tripled when the dragons are sent for 0 treasure, right?
@Valoria

I have somewhere between ~70 level 5s for gems-- would you prefer I ship them to you or divide them between the other acceptors?
@Valoria

I have somewhere between ~70 level 5s for gems-- would you prefer I ship them to you or divide them between the other acceptors?
@Isti
Do 1t PAs count as 1-way CRs?
@Isti
Do 1t PAs count as 1-way CRs?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@Omiki I'm more than fine with taking them all! My lair does only have 25 spaces, but I'm pretty quick, so if you're okay with waiting (not very long, it'll take me like, ~10-15 minutes to get through them all), then feel free to send them all over to me!
@Omiki I'm more than fine with taking them all! My lair does only have 25 spaces, but I'm pretty quick, so if you're okay with waiting (not very long, it'll take me like, ~10-15 minutes to get through them all), then feel free to send them all over to me!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 116 117