Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Flight Dom: IT IS ON!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56
51,000?

Wow!
51,000?

Wow!
MoAIvUb.png
I would love to find out how many dragons have been exalted on all sides of the flights after this dominance war.
I would love to find out how many dragons have been exalted on all sides of the flights after this dominance war.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo

We'll have a rough idea of what was exalted on our side by using our in-flight raffle ticket booth, if other flights are fine with sharing their numbers.
@Asmo

We'll have a rough idea of what was exalted on our side by using our in-flight raffle ticket booth, if other flights are fine with sharing their numbers.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Asmo Lightning, as you may have guessed, can probably provide an estimate at the end of the week, since we have several in-flight tracking spreadsheets. I know several people have forgotten to take down ids, but we should have a rough idea of how many our flight exalted.

COWER IN THE FACE OF OUR SPREADSHEETS! (Which at least some of y'all already found and left a friendly note on :) ).
@Asmo Lightning, as you may have guessed, can probably provide an estimate at the end of the week, since we have several in-flight tracking spreadsheets. I know several people have forgotten to take down ids, but we should have a rough idea of how many our flight exalted.

COWER IN THE FACE OF OUR SPREADSHEETS! (Which at least some of y'all already found and left a friendly note on :) ).
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@Asmo, that is confidential information that I won't be able to release. *cough*I'mlookingatyouSpreadsheetsofDoom*cough* ;)

That said, if we continue to have intense multi-Flight Dominance battles, I am more than happy to give the community running updates on the overall Exalted totals.
@Asmo, that is confidential information that I won't be able to release. *cough*I'mlookingatyouSpreadsheetsofDoom*cough* ;)

That said, if we continue to have intense multi-Flight Dominance battles, I am more than happy to give the community running updates on the overall Exalted totals.
@Atroposhears

Yeah... I haven't been keeping my numbers. >.>

But my estimate is still in the mid-hundreds.
@Atroposhears

Yeah... I haven't been keeping my numbers. >.>

But my estimate is still in the mid-hundreds.
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@mlsclassics
@atroposhears
I really like the spreadsheets of you guys. Makes me remember why Lightning is my second most liked flight beside my own, Earth.

@Aequorin
Seems like we could make some kind of more-than-once-happening tournament out of this.
@mlsclassics
@atroposhears
I really like the spreadsheets of you guys. Makes me remember why Lightning is my second most liked flight beside my own, Earth.

@Aequorin
Seems like we could make some kind of more-than-once-happening tournament out of this.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Perhaps the flights who didn't get to participate this time for whatever reasons would like to try in a competition of their own?

Sort of like summer and winter Olympics.
Perhaps the flights who didn't get to participate this time for whatever reasons would like to try in a competition of their own?

Sort of like summer and winter Olympics.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Asmo" date="2014-02-13 10:28:58"] @Aequorin Seems like we could make some kind of more-than-once-happening tournament out of this.[/quote] This is how Dominance is supposed to be. Every week, multiple Flights fighting it out for the honor of being the Dominant Flight for the next week, breeding Exalt fodder, raiding the Auction House for more fodder. @Asmo
Asmo wrote on 2014-02-13 10:28:58:
@Aequorin

This is how Dominance is supposed to be. Every week, multiple Flights fighting it out for the honor of being the Dominant Flight for the next week, breeding Exalt fodder, raiding the Auction House for more fodder.

@Asmo
@Aequorin

I'd definitely look at tweaking dominance somehow, then, because this was still only really a 4-way battle (and I heard it was contested in wind). Most flights don't care enough about the bonuses to push like this more than once every so often.
@Aequorin

I'd definitely look at tweaking dominance somehow, then, because this was still only really a 4-way battle (and I heard it was contested in wind). Most flights don't care enough about the bonuses to push like this more than once every so often.
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56