Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Flight Dom: IT IS ON!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
@AboveClouds Restocking can be very profitable, and while a little more luck/chance-based, it's still pretty regular. I can't say much for breeding, but I know that if you can find a niche, breeding can also be profitable in a regular manner.

It's all about finding your strengths.
@AboveClouds Restocking can be very profitable, and while a little more luck/chance-based, it's still pretty regular. I can't say much for breeding, but I know that if you can find a niche, breeding can also be profitable in a regular manner.

It's all about finding your strengths.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Got any tips? I tried to restock genes during our recent festival and it... didn't work out that well. I would usually make about 2-4k per gene resale (after fees), which is a pretty pitiful profit margin when you consider that the genes sell for 100k+. Aside from buying newly released stuff, I don't know what I'm doing. D;
@Rhea
Got any tips? I tried to restock genes during our recent festival and it... didn't work out that well. I would usually make about 2-4k per gene resale (after fees), which is a pretty pitiful profit margin when you consider that the genes sell for 100k+. Aside from buying newly released stuff, I don't know what I'm doing. D;
@Dagmaar

I hear that. I hard to wrap my wrist on Tuesday.

@AboveClouds

Because I'm working against a major size disadvantage and leveling takes a certain amount of time, and we don't know the difference between a leveled dragon and an unleveled one, only that there is a difference. And if the difference is small, it makes sense to blow my money on a push if I can (assuming my goal is simply winning. Which it is, since I don't use my treasure for much else.)
@Dagmaar

I hear that. I hard to wrap my wrist on Tuesday.

@AboveClouds

Because I'm working against a major size disadvantage and leveling takes a certain amount of time, and we don't know the difference between a leveled dragon and an unleveled one, only that there is a difference. And if the difference is small, it makes sense to blow my money on a push if I can (assuming my goal is simply winning. Which it is, since I don't use my treasure for much else.)
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@AboveClouds Buy gem items and sell for treasure, buy treasure items and sell for gems.
@AboveClouds Buy gem items and sell for treasure, buy treasure items and sell for gems.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@AboveClouds, mlsclassics and Rhea nailed it. The bottom line is we do not know exactly how much more adults that are leveled are worth compared to level1 dragons. For example, exalting a level 25 adult gives you more treasure than exalting a level 16, but when you account for time required to get to 25 levels, it becomes worthless to exalt a level 25. Since we do not know how much each extra level is worth for dominance, if at the end someone is finding their flight trailing, they may consider buying and exalting cheap level 1 babies/adults off the AH. Here we are talking about two variables: 1. time 2. what treasure is actually worth to each person. At the end this is a game, my treasure is not going to buy me groceries or pay for my rent. So why hoard it? I will be honest, there isn't a better thing that I ever spent treasure on than that dominance. It was fun and exciting and totally worth it to me even if we lost by the skin of our teeth. It was worth feeling like I was part of that amazing community the best way I could.
@AboveClouds, mlsclassics and Rhea nailed it. The bottom line is we do not know exactly how much more adults that are leveled are worth compared to level1 dragons. For example, exalting a level 25 adult gives you more treasure than exalting a level 16, but when you account for time required to get to 25 levels, it becomes worthless to exalt a level 25. Since we do not know how much each extra level is worth for dominance, if at the end someone is finding their flight trailing, they may consider buying and exalting cheap level 1 babies/adults off the AH. Here we are talking about two variables: 1. time 2. what treasure is actually worth to each person. At the end this is a game, my treasure is not going to buy me groceries or pay for my rent. So why hoard it? I will be honest, there isn't a better thing that I ever spent treasure on than that dominance. It was fun and exciting and totally worth it to me even if we lost by the skin of our teeth. It was worth feeling like I was part of that amazing community the best way I could.
Such numbers! I didn't expect it to be this high for exalted dragons.
Such numbers! I didn't expect it to be this high for exalted dragons.
siggy.png
Nothing against Earth... But I'm kinda hoping to see someone else grab first place, even if it is only for a short while. I keep thinking the Dom page is broken because Earth hasn't moved out of first for me at all.
Nothing against Earth... But I'm kinda hoping to see someone else grab first place, even if it is only for a short while. I keep thinking the Dom page is broken because Earth hasn't moved out of first for me at all.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Lightning keeps taking it! We have been in first yeah, but lighting is right behind us. Very scary.
@Bowno Lightning keeps taking it! We have been in first yeah, but lighting is right behind us. Very scary.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
Yep lighting is creepily breathing in our necks.
Yep lighting is creepily breathing in our necks.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Bowno

We have screenshots. The next time I catch it I will post one here. 8I
@Bowno

We have screenshots. The next time I catch it I will post one here. 8I
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56