Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scrolls bought in gem marketplace missin
I just bought two Coatl scrolls from the gem marketplace, and while the gems have been deducted, the two scrolls aren't present in my hoard. Maybe I should wait for a bit for them to appear, I don't know, but this is somewhat concerning.

I'd also like to mention that when trying to sell things from my hoard (I thought that maybe I was just missing the scrolls due to bad eyesight, my hoard is kinda full), the little popup window just infinitely loads.
I just bought two Coatl scrolls from the gem marketplace, and while the gems have been deducted, the two scrolls aren't present in my hoard. Maybe I should wait for a bit for them to appear, I don't know, but this is somewhat concerning.

I'd also like to mention that when trying to sell things from my hoard (I thought that maybe I was just missing the scrolls due to bad eyesight, my hoard is kinda full), the little popup window just infinitely loads.
xxxxxxxxxxxx z7nuUUl.png
n e o c o r e s

PihiS2x.png XeKwmKw.png w3zytgg.png KhxNmWJ.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
rUoKR6y.png

5hF3FGk.png

coder | item
33337.png
Hello @ekurian, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(
Hello @ekurian, please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(