Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bought familiar but never received it
I just purchased a Smoky Bantam Fangar from the marketplace, or tried to. There was a loading period of at least a minute before the confirmation came up and the treasure was taken away from my count. Unfortunately it seems the familiar got lost on the way to my hoard because it isn't there and my bestiary number hasn't gone up.

I am using Firefox. If it makes a difference, the hour had just rolled over and the shop had just cleared out to just four items immediately before I purchased it.
I just purchased a Smoky Bantam Fangar from the marketplace, or tried to. There was a loading period of at least a minute before the confirmation came up and the treasure was taken away from my count. Unfortunately it seems the familiar got lost on the way to my hoard because it isn't there and my bestiary number hasn't gone up.

I am using Firefox. If it makes a difference, the hour had just rolled over and the shop had just cleared out to just four items immediately before I purchased it.
Yep just lost a treasure chest. Whatever going to "Inquisitive" is. laaaag.

-waits on the site before I do any more turn-based things- 8|
Yep just lost a treasure chest. Whatever going to "Inquisitive" is. laaaag.

-waits on the site before I do any more turn-based things- 8|
Same thing happened to me just now.

I lost a Familiar to the lag while switching it out to Bond with another one. Didn't feel like sending in an Admin ticket because it was a Death's Head Stag and I thought I'd help another user out by just buying a new one instead of clogging up the Admin's pipeline with a replacement request for the most common familiar ever. XD;

...Except when I took it from the Courier message, (and also got the confirmation message, which I sadly wish I'd thought to take a screenshot of), it never made it to my hoard. It is still missing.

So now I am out 1600T and still don't have my Familiar back. ^^; Again, not a huge deal for me but for anyone buying more expensive familiars, that's gonna be a huuuuuge problem.

Also not going to be doing anything turn-based until this is fixed.
Same thing happened to me just now.

I lost a Familiar to the lag while switching it out to Bond with another one. Didn't feel like sending in an Admin ticket because it was a Death's Head Stag and I thought I'd help another user out by just buying a new one instead of clogging up the Admin's pipeline with a replacement request for the most common familiar ever. XD;

...Except when I took it from the Courier message, (and also got the confirmation message, which I sadly wish I'd thought to take a screenshot of), it never made it to my hoard. It is still missing.

So now I am out 1600T and still don't have my Familiar back. ^^; Again, not a huge deal for me but for anyone buying more expensive familiars, that's gonna be a huuuuuge problem.

Also not going to be doing anything turn-based until this is fixed.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I just lost a tincture of dissolution that I tried to buy from the MP... am out 30k. XD
I just lost a tincture of dissolution that I tried to buy from the MP... am out 30k. XD
Nudging this up -- I bought a Tincture of Dissolution from the MP at 6:12 FR time, and the confirmation took about 10 seconds to go through. Treasure was deducted from my account but no Tincture appeared in my hoard.

Submitted a ticket already, but I thought I'd chime in and warn buyers!
Nudging this up -- I bought a Tincture of Dissolution from the MP at 6:12 FR time, and the confirmation took about 10 seconds to go through. Treasure was deducted from my account but no Tincture appeared in my hoard.

Submitted a ticket already, but I thought I'd chime in and warn buyers!
Please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(
Please submit to Contact Us and include the timestamp/approximate timestamp of your item loss. We apologize for the hiccup eating things. :(
aah, maybe I should have waited before making my own bug post xD

I have a similar problem, I bought two Coatl scrolls from the gem marketplace and they never appeared in my hoard, and even though the gems were deducted. Also, I can't seem to sell or convert anything from my hoard- it just infinitely loads!
aah, maybe I should have waited before making my own bug post xD

I have a similar problem, I bought two Coatl scrolls from the gem marketplace and they never appeared in my hoard, and even though the gems were deducted. Also, I can't seem to sell or convert anything from my hoard- it just infinitely loads!
xxxxxxxxxxxx z7nuUUl.png
n e o c o r e s

PihiS2x.png XeKwmKw.png w3zytgg.png KhxNmWJ.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
rUoKR6y.png

5hF3FGk.png

coder | item
33337.png
I sent in a report earlier this week about a Dodo going missing. (well they ARE extinct so I'm not surprised) :P

It arrived in my Inventory for a little while and then disappeared. I haven't heard back about this yet so I'm guessing they haven't gotten to my ticket yet or something. I'll keep a lookout and see if anything else 'strange' happens with my Familiars. ;)
I sent in a report earlier this week about a Dodo going missing. (well they ARE extinct so I'm not surprised) :P

It arrived in my Inventory for a little while and then disappeared. I haven't heard back about this yet so I'm guessing they haven't gotten to my ticket yet or something. I'll keep a lookout and see if anything else 'strange' happens with my Familiars. ;)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png