Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 382 383
@Cacogen Done ^^
@Cacogen Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Can I be removed from GASP?
Can I be removed from GASP?
@Dali Done ^^
@Dali Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
i'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please!
i'd like to be removed from the pinglist, please!
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
@incendavery removed you!
@incendavery removed you!
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Could I please be removed from the list please?
(I love all the skins and accents but I rarely buy them anymore, and I always have 10+ notifications to wade through because of all the pings)
Could I please be removed from the list please?
(I love all the skins and accents but I rarely buy them anymore, and I always have 10+ notifications to wade through because of all the pings)
H5mMPK3.png
I don't want to be taken off all my pinglists but I'm getting too many pings. Is there a way I can edit what I'm looking for at the moment?
I don't want to be taken off all my pinglists but I'm getting too many pings. Is there a way I can edit what I'm looking for at the moment?
Not sure if I got this wrong but some options to be on the pinglist isn't on the google form :((

I would like to be on the list for angels, animals, cat, crystal/facets, tarot, zodiac

for Coatls, Imps, spirals and fae (both all M and F)

Thankyouu
Not sure if I got this wrong but some options to be on the pinglist isn't on the google form :((

I would like to be on the list for angels, animals, cat, crystal/facets, tarot, zodiac

for Coatls, Imps, spirals and fae (both all M and F)

Thankyouu
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngR9EZAKj.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
ws5n0tJ.png
@KitsumiMahon
Done ^^

@Entei236
You can't edit your entry on your own, unfortunately. For simple changes (ex. add "skincents", change username), just request for a mod to do so in this thread. For more complex changes (ex. adding/removing multiple keywords), it's generally best to ask a mod (in this thread) to remove your old entry(ies) and then you can fill out a new entry.

@Soraa
I can add all of the keywords you request to your entry, but due to how the pinglists work, you would be pinged with those keywords for all the breeds/genders in your current entry (Coatl M, Coatl F, Fae M, Fae F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Spiral M, Spiral F).
If you only want to be pinged with those keywords for only Coatls, Imperials, Spirals, and Faes, fill out a new entry and I or another mod can add it for you ^^
The keywords you want should be added now \o/
Generally, the reason why there are keywords missing from the form is to cover as many areas as concisely as possible. I don't know the specifics though; @/Tiriea handles the form.
@KitsumiMahon
Done ^^

@Entei236
You can't edit your entry on your own, unfortunately. For simple changes (ex. add "skincents", change username), just request for a mod to do so in this thread. For more complex changes (ex. adding/removing multiple keywords), it's generally best to ask a mod (in this thread) to remove your old entry(ies) and then you can fill out a new entry.

@Soraa
I can add all of the keywords you request to your entry, but due to how the pinglists work, you would be pinged with those keywords for all the breeds/genders in your current entry (Coatl M, Coatl F, Fae M, Fae F, Guardian M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Spiral M, Spiral F).
If you only want to be pinged with those keywords for only Coatls, Imperials, Spirals, and Faes, fill out a new entry and I or another mod can add it for you ^^
The keywords you want should be added now \o/
Generally, the reason why there are keywords missing from the form is to cover as many areas as concisely as possible. I don't know the specifics though; @/Tiriea handles the form.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight @Soraa *flops in* In the beginning a lot of keywords were added because people didn't really realize how the new GASP worked. Quite honestly, I just forgot to transfer these to the form. I'll do so shortly ^^
@Starrlight @Soraa *flops in* In the beginning a lot of keywords were added because people didn't really realize how the new GASP worked. Quite honestly, I just forgot to transfer these to the form. I'll do so shortly ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 382 383