Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SSAC 2017: over!
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 625 626
Food gift sent!
Food gift sent!
I've sent my food gift off! =)
I've sent my food gift off! =)
Seasons greetings have been sent out.
Seasons greetings have been sent out.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Since I am part of the Nature Flowerbomb group it seemed fitting to do this. I sent a package full of flowers and goodies to a newer member of the flight :D
Since I am part of the Nature Flowerbomb group it seemed fitting to do this. I sent a package full of flowers and goodies to a newer member of the flight :D
xCLC2RZ.pngPPiGj0F.pngkyE0VB3.pngflagitem-pan.png
Sent out a handful of packages and a gene or two~
Sent out a handful of packages and a gene or two~
NFSZSxV.gif
I just sent a food gift to a random pebble from the Users Online page. :)
I just sent a food gift to a random pebble from the Users Online page. :)
Sent a food gift!
Sent a food gift!
jbCdBsl.png
Selected a random user and chucked Arthur at them with some Tundra noms. Wish I could find the prompt I had written up from last year, but hopefully what my tired brain came up with for today is at least coherent ^^;; Ih ope to come up with something better before the next gifting event. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8990825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89909/8990825_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Arthur does his best to be sneaky about dropping off some wrapped packages at his latest target, but unfortunately sneaky has never been his modus operandi, and there's some pretty loud banging and crashing. Nothing broken at least. Despite his perpetual cheeriness, he did at least have the common sense to realize that dragons coming home to find their possessions smashed up might be the opposite way to spread holiday happiness. Making sure the festively decorated bundles are openly displayed to be found easily, he darts back outside to where his sleigh is waiting, pulled by....bears?
Selected a random user and chucked Arthur at them with some Tundra noms. Wish I could find the prompt I had written up from last year, but hopefully what my tired brain came up with for today is at least coherent ^^;; Ih ope to come up with something better before the next gifting event.

Arthur does his best to be sneaky about dropping off some wrapped packages at his latest target, but unfortunately sneaky has never been his modus operandi, and there's some pretty loud banging and crashing.

Nothing broken at least. Despite his perpetual cheeriness, he did at least have the common sense to realize that dragons coming home to find their possessions smashed up might be the opposite way to spread holiday happiness.

Making sure the festively decorated bundles are openly displayed to be found easily, he darts back outside to where his sleigh is waiting, pulled by....bears?
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@minty

I have yet to receive my SS...should I be worried?
@minty

I have yet to receive my SS...should I be worried?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Have a safe move and I enjoy the mental picture of all your dragons flailing in the background with you
Have a safe move and I enjoy the mental picture of all your dragons flailing in the background with you
|PEoUA2B.png
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 625 626