Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 648 649
@antisocialgem

Sounds pretty close to my story in Middle School, and it’s very likely you are ace if you’ve only ever thought you had sexual attraction that once. Normally with all of the hormones in Middle School/High School you figure out pretty quickly if you aren’t attracted to anything in school life or the media. So yeah, you are most likely an Asexual like me, and many others!
@antisocialgem

Sounds pretty close to my story in Middle School, and it’s very likely you are ace if you’ve only ever thought you had sexual attraction that once. Normally with all of the hormones in Middle School/High School you figure out pretty quickly if you aren’t attracted to anything in school life or the media. So yeah, you are most likely an Asexual like me, and many others!
Howdy howdy from your friendly neighborhood pansexual~!
Howdy howdy from your friendly neighborhood pansexual~!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Hi again I just remembered the times I accidentally outed myself as queer to at least half of two different classes because I can’t resist making jokes and puns about how I’m Not Straight. I keep doing this. Why am I like this.

On another note realizing I’m ace has made so many things make sense, but gods only know what my romantic orientation is because I sure don’t. I just,,, girls,,, but also no
Hi again I just remembered the times I accidentally outed myself as queer to at least half of two different classes because I can’t resist making jokes and puns about how I’m Not Straight. I keep doing this. Why am I like this.

On another note realizing I’m ace has made so many things make sense, but gods only know what my romantic orientation is because I sure don’t. I just,,, girls,,, but also no
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
[quote name="AbyssalAnathema" date=2017-11-29 08:41:47] Hi again I just remembered the times I accidentally outed myself as queer to at least half of two different classes because I can’t resist making jokes and puns about how I’m Not Straight. I keep doing this. Why am I like this. On another note realizing I’m ace has made so many things make sense, but gods only know what my romantic orientation is because I sure don’t. I just,,, girls,,, but also no [/quote] Thats exactly how i feel! Im Ace too but I'm very murky on romantic crap. I just don't know anymore
AbyssalAnathema wrote on 2017-11-29:

Thats exactly how i feel! Im Ace too but I'm very murky on romantic crap. I just don't know anymore
JVh11Ww.png
Haha, I stop checking this thread for a while and I come back and everyone is talking about how they're ace and they can't figure out their romantic orientation. That's so me!!!
I've settled on "panalterous quoiromantic asexual" for now, but who knows? What even is attraction? All I know for sure is I'm absolutely positively definitely not "straight"
Haha, I stop checking this thread for a while and I come back and everyone is talking about how they're ace and they can't figure out their romantic orientation. That's so me!!!
I've settled on "panalterous quoiromantic asexual" for now, but who knows? What even is attraction? All I know for sure is I'm absolutely positively definitely not "straight"
Hullo! I'm a genderfluid bisexual idiot and it's great.

I accidentally outed myself as bi to my mum when she caught me with coming out booklets. She's surprisingly supportive (in her own way). Still haven't came out as genderfluid though, need to choose the right time. I don't think I'll be able to come out to my dad and his side of the family though. My friends are supportive though, so it's not all bad!
Hullo! I'm a genderfluid bisexual idiot and it's great.

I accidentally outed myself as bi to my mum when she caught me with coming out booklets. She's surprisingly supportive (in her own way). Still haven't came out as genderfluid though, need to choose the right time. I don't think I'll be able to come out to my dad and his side of the family though. My friends are supportive though, so it's not all bad!
cMW9b.gif3lo0k.gifywZKq.giftO4IP.gifS23dN.gif
Hi, I'm a cis female, and I'm bi, this is my ace girlfriend @tMOO

Uh, my coming out's pretty weird...

I came out to my parents, but I think I was sorta unclear, so they... forgot. A week or two later, I made a joke about "protecting me in college from men and women abroad, hwon hwon~ ;)" And they were like "...what do you mean?" They were supportive... after I explained it for the second time! ^^"

And then my brother--he was explaining what GSA meant to somebody and said "but she's the straight part"
"...no I'm not"
"Yes you are?!"
"No, I'm not?? I came out last week! In the car to NH?"
"I WASN'T THERE!"
"...ooooooooh..."
Hi, I'm a cis female, and I'm bi, this is my ace girlfriend @tMOO

Uh, my coming out's pretty weird...

I came out to my parents, but I think I was sorta unclear, so they... forgot. A week or two later, I made a joke about "protecting me in college from men and women abroad, hwon hwon~ ;)" And they were like "...what do you mean?" They were supportive... after I explained it for the second time! ^^"

And then my brother--he was explaining what GSA meant to somebody and said "but she's the straight part"
"...no I'm not"
"Yes you are?!"
"No, I'm not?? I came out last week! In the car to NH?"
"I WASN'T THERE!"
"...ooooooooh..."
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
*alerted by the @ from the bae; reports to share in the gay*

For anyone who's questioning any identity, please please please never feel like you're "not bi/pan/ace/trans/anything ENOUGH" to identify as that. You are valid with whatever label you choose to use or not use, and whether you choose to come out or not <3

I'm ace, and it took me until high school to figure that out, and it helped me understand myself and others much better. I came out to my mom as asexual, and it took her a while for me to explain what that really meant for me, especially since I was dating and she didn't fully understand the difference between sexual and romantic orientation... but in the end she was thankfully open minded about it. Since my dad's side of the family is really religious, I was afraid to come out to him, but when I eventually did, he was super accepting (even if it took me a bit to explain it to him as well).

As for gender, I'm a girl, or rather I've been a girl and now I'm kinda like *shrug? whatever works?* and though I'm still pretty much known by she/her pronouns, I suppose I'm pronoun indifferent
*alerted by the @ from the bae; reports to share in the gay*

For anyone who's questioning any identity, please please please never feel like you're "not bi/pan/ace/trans/anything ENOUGH" to identify as that. You are valid with whatever label you choose to use or not use, and whether you choose to come out or not <3

I'm ace, and it took me until high school to figure that out, and it helped me understand myself and others much better. I came out to my mom as asexual, and it took her a while for me to explain what that really meant for me, especially since I was dating and she didn't fully understand the difference between sexual and romantic orientation... but in the end she was thankfully open minded about it. Since my dad's side of the family is really religious, I was afraid to come out to him, but when I eventually did, he was super accepting (even if it took me a bit to explain it to him as well).

As for gender, I'm a girl, or rather I've been a girl and now I'm kinda like *shrug? whatever works?* and though I'm still pretty much known by she/her pronouns, I suppose I'm pronoun indifferent
@tMOO
Your "you're enough, you're valid" made me smile. It's always true, but sometimes it's good to hear it.
You figured out you were ace in High School? Congrats! I didn't figure it out until I was in my mid/late 20s! I'm glad I did, though. It made me understand myself a whole lot better.

I never understand why religious people would have problems with aces. I know that there are some that do, it's a common complaint in my ace meetup group, but it seems counter to the whole "sex is sin" thing. But I guess you are supposed to resist temptation, rather than never have it? Or you're supposed to have lots of babies (in wedlock)? Or something? I'm glad that your dad was not like that though.

(Also, let me know I missed anything about not advertising in this thread, and I can delete this part of my post, but if you want some cute, free, ace-colored dragons, check out the link in my sig.)
@tMOO
Your "you're enough, you're valid" made me smile. It's always true, but sometimes it's good to hear it.
You figured out you were ace in High School? Congrats! I didn't figure it out until I was in my mid/late 20s! I'm glad I did, though. It made me understand myself a whole lot better.

I never understand why religious people would have problems with aces. I know that there are some that do, it's a common complaint in my ace meetup group, but it seems counter to the whole "sex is sin" thing. But I guess you are supposed to resist temptation, rather than never have it? Or you're supposed to have lots of babies (in wedlock)? Or something? I'm glad that your dad was not like that though.

(Also, let me know I missed anything about not advertising in this thread, and I can delete this part of my post, but if you want some cute, free, ace-colored dragons, check out the link in my sig.)
@Dracatus @tMoo @Ethuiliel Hello and welcome to our LGBT page.

I'm a gay man who loves queer people.

It's good to see so many people coming here and it's great of our admins on the site to allow such a thread, as well.

Keep doing what you do, guys.
@Dracatus @tMoo @Ethuiliel Hello and welcome to our LGBT page.

I'm a gay man who loves queer people.

It's good to see so many people coming here and it's great of our admins on the site to allow such a thread, as well.

Keep doing what you do, guys.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 648 649