Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47
Well, it seems this is a site-wide issue. That's reassuring, I was worried it was just my browser being dumb. I haven't lost my bonuses or anything since I noticed the discrepancy early but it is a little irritating. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Thanks everyone for putting in and helping everyone else out.
And thanks FR team, I know you're working on stuff as fast as you can
Well, it seems this is a site-wide issue. That's reassuring, I was worried it was just my browser being dumb. I haven't lost my bonuses or anything since I noticed the discrepancy early but it is a little irritating. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Thanks everyone for putting in and helping everyone else out.
And thanks FR team, I know you're working on stuff as fast as you can
Well hullo. I'm having the same bug hitting me. :P
Well hullo. I'm having the same bug hitting me. :P
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
I had the same issue, and lost my three days bonus. :(
My energy is still showing at 100% filled, even though my dragons were half-starved.
I had the same issue, and lost my three days bonus. :(
My energy is still showing at 100% filled, even though my dragons were half-starved.
This is a recent glitch for me. It was at 84% about a day or two ago and once I fed my dragons, it stayed up at 100%. I've been feeding them regularly since I noticed the clan bar hasn't changed, so no loss in bonuses
This is a recent glitch for me. It was at 84% about a day or two ago and once I fed my dragons, it stayed up at 100%. I've been feeding them regularly since I noticed the clan bar hasn't changed, so no loss in bonuses
Same issue here! Been going on for... two-three days, now?

And it seems like their hunger bar is going down more rapidly? It might just be that I've been more busy, but I swear that I've been having to feed my dragons more often, I've been spending all my turns gathering for food lately.
Same issue here! Been going on for... two-three days, now?

And it seems like their hunger bar is going down more rapidly? It might just be that I've been more busy, but I swear that I've been having to feed my dragons more often, I've been spending all my turns gathering for food lately.
tumblr_inline_nhzj5fFrMa1qmyry9.pngLB
Whew, almost lose my bonuses because of this bug..
Luckily Alphaeon point me here..
Otherwise I'd never know :P
Whew, almost lose my bonuses because of this bug..
Luckily Alphaeon point me here..
Otherwise I'd never know :P
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
Same here!! I even lost my bonus even though it says it's at 100%. Every single one of my dragons is at 37 hunger!

Edit: I noticed this when I realized that my bonus disappeared! Glad the staff is looking into it!

Edit Edit: I just fed them and it poofed down to 94, which I think is accurate, but we'll see!
Same here!! I even lost my bonus even though it says it's at 100%. Every single one of my dragons is at 37 hunger!

Edit: I noticed this when I realized that my bonus disappeared! Glad the staff is looking into it!

Edit Edit: I just fed them and it poofed down to 94, which I think is accurate, but we'll see!
I had gotten this too,but being a bit slow on the uptake am only NOW confirming it is indeed a site-wide bug....and yes i lost my bonuses, much to my bafflement at the time...
I had gotten this too,but being a bit slow on the uptake am only NOW confirming it is indeed a site-wide bug....and yes i lost my bonuses, much to my bafflement at the time...
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
alright so I'm not just going crazy. I was super confused as to what was going on, as I have the same issue happening as well. Lost my bonus, wasn't sure why, but I'll just keep an eye on my dragons energy level's instead. Thanks for posting this.
alright so I'm not just going crazy. I was super confused as to what was going on, as I have the same issue happening as well. Lost my bonus, wasn't sure why, but I'll just keep an eye on my dragons energy level's instead. Thanks for posting this.
@Dragoness no idea if that's already mentioned somewhere here, but if I convert just one food item and then feed it to my Dragons it will show the correct current energy level on the bar afterwards. No idea if that just works for me though.
@Dragoness no idea if that's already mentioned somewhere here, but if I convert just one food item and then feed it to my Dragons it will show the correct current energy level on the bar afterwards. No idea if that just works for me though.
3915_350.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47