Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OPEN - Falcon's Hatchery (20 Available)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
:-( i guess i'll quit my company
:-( i guess i'll quit my company
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
@Dana888

There is no issue with you selling apparel items. It is just that this is meant to be a place that falcon and I can sell dragons, and is not a fit place to advertise.
@Dana888

There is no issue with you selling apparel items. It is just that this is meant to be a place that falcon and I can sell dragons, and is not a fit place to advertise.
fine.
fine.
boop
boop
Artboard-1.png
:-( nobody buys my stuff anymore, so i advertise stuff everywhere
@Dana888

Maybe make your own thread in the items for sale forum? The customers there are probably more willing to buy items than the customers in a dragon sale thread.
@Dana888

Maybe make your own thread in the items for sale forum? The customers there are probably more willing to buy items than the customers in a dragon sale thread.
@StarryFalcon Just pinging for good luck

@Tigerlily21 can i please arrange a crossroads for this one with the ice discount?

Unnamed
Primary: Orchid Crystal
Secondary: Indigo Facet
Tertiary: Ice Runes
15kt or 15g (Discount would be totaled to 13.5k)
Was not sure who to ping so yeah pinged both.
@StarryFalcon Just pinging for good luck

@Tigerlily21 can i please arrange a crossroads for this one with the ice discount?

Unnamed
Primary: Orchid Crystal
Secondary: Indigo Facet
Tertiary: Ice Runes
15kt or 15g (Discount would be totaled to 13.5k)
Was not sure who to ping so yeah pinged both.
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf

I can tell Tigerlily during lunch!
@AlbinoWerewolf

I can tell Tigerlily during lunch!
Artboard-1.png
@AlbinoWerewolf

Thx for pinging me! I'll send a the dragon to you in return for 13500 treasure :)
@AlbinoWerewolf

Thx for pinging me! I'll send a the dragon to you in return for 13500 treasure :)
16f1dabe-a1f4-440f-9511-7abb033bd4e8.png
[quote name="Dana888" date=2017-11-28 13:24:43] :-( nobody buys my stuff anymore, so i advertise stuff everywhere [/quote] Psst,, @dana888 it’s usually best to make your own thread in the forums instead of advertising in other people’s thread. It’s politer that way, and people will have an easier time finding what they want~ Good luck selling your dragons, guys! I don’t have the lair space for any dragons at the moment so consider this a good luck bump ;3
Dana888 wrote on 2017-11-28:
Psst,, @dana888 it’s usually best to make your own thread in the forums instead of advertising in other people’s thread. It’s politer that way, and people will have an easier time finding what they want~

Good luck selling your dragons, guys! I don’t have the lair space for any dragons at the moment so consider this a good luck bump ;3
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10