Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47
Same. Just noticed it today.
Same. Just noticed it today.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
also i just lost my bonus today anyone else having that problem?
also i just lost my bonus today anyone else having that problem?
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
Just lost my bonus today accidentally :c
Just lost my bonus today accidentally :c
I have been having this issue for about 3 or 4 days, decided to feed the dragons yesterday since they were all 40/50. I think the bonus bar is working fine but the clan energy bar is the problem. Seems like it isn't changing to reflect dragon energy... would explain why some people lost their bonuses today
I have been having this issue for about 3 or 4 days, decided to feed the dragons yesterday since they were all 40/50. I think the bonus bar is working fine but the clan energy bar is the problem. Seems like it isn't changing to reflect dragon energy... would explain why some people lost their bonuses today
thZzQ7M.gif
Having the same issue, and I lost my bonuses too - seeing the 100% bar without going to my lair, I assumed some kind of site issue prompted the mods to feed everyone's dragons and went about my merry business.
Having the same issue, and I lost my bonuses too - seeing the 100% bar without going to my lair, I assumed some kind of site issue prompted the mods to feed everyone's dragons and went about my merry business.
Same here. It's been like that for some days now.
Same here. It's been like that for some days now.
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
Same glitch, lost my bonus as well, not thinking about checking the lair
Same glitch, lost my bonus as well, not thinking about checking the lair
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
Added some information to the top post in hopes people will know around when they need to go and feed their Dragons ^^
Added some information to the top post in hopes people will know around when they need to go and feed their Dragons ^^
1kz7OWt.png
Posting here that I've been affected by this issue too and have also lost my bonuses. Hope it clears soon, I'm worried for FR!

Also thanks Dragoness, for the mini guides to help us prevent from losing our clan bonuses!
Posting here that I've been affected by this issue too and have also lost my bonuses. Hope it clears soon, I'm worried for FR!

Also thanks Dragoness, for the mini guides to help us prevent from losing our clan bonuses!
Did not lose my bonus, and though I don't really see the reason for me to say this as well, since so many have already, but my dragons' personal health bar is a little low, but not the bar at the top.
Did not lose my bonus, and though I don't really see the reason for me to say this as well, since so many have already, but my dragons' personal health bar is a little low, but not the bar at the top.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47