Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47
I'm just having the problem where my gauge is perpetually at 100%. As far as I can tell the other issues aren't happening for me.
I'm just having the problem where my gauge is perpetually at 100%. As far as I can tell the other issues aren't happening for me.
I went away for a couple days, from the 7th to the 9th. When I came back, my clan energy was displaying normally (around 70% and I lost the clan energy bonus). But ever since I fed my dragons that day, the bar has been stuck at 100% as well.
I went away for a couple days, from the 7th to the 9th. When I came back, my clan energy was displaying normally (around 70% and I lost the clan energy bonus). But ever since I fed my dragons that day, the bar has been stuck at 100% as well.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Having a similar problem. I always feed my dragons at rollover. I'm showing 100% energy but the daily bonus is gone and empty. Inside my lair, all dragons are showing 39/50 energy. I don't want to gather or feed until I know what to do about this.
Having a similar problem. I always feed my dragons at rollover. I'm showing 100% energy but the daily bonus is gone and empty. Inside my lair, all dragons are showing 39/50 energy. I don't want to gather or feed until I know what to do about this.
Just realized this problem. Being busy working and sick, I likely lost my daily bonus from the time I started. Not sure how to confirm this as energy bar doesn't reflect true status and not sure if the bonus also is faulty.
Just realized this problem. Being busy working and sick, I likely lost my daily bonus from the time I started. Not sure how to confirm this as energy bar doesn't reflect true status and not sure if the bonus also is faulty.
c19132ee-d6b2-4f43-89e7-129c08e65b29.jpg
Same issue here - luckily I noticed or I'd have lost my bonus too, my dragon's energy goes down really fast as I have so many and I often have to buy extra food to keep them over 80%, so it's really annoying not being sure where they really are.

My partner lost her bonus because she was busy and didn't notice when she checked on her dragons, just thought it looked fine, but then when she fed them yesterday the bar went to the correct position and her bonus was gone.
Same issue here - luckily I noticed or I'd have lost my bonus too, my dragon's energy goes down really fast as I have so many and I often have to buy extra food to keep them over 80%, so it's really annoying not being sure where they really are.

My partner lost her bonus because she was busy and didn't notice when she checked on her dragons, just thought it looked fine, but then when she fed them yesterday the bar went to the correct position and her bonus was gone.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
I am also having this issue, and am very displeased. My bonus bar is my only source of gems and now that is even gone. U_U

Though my biggest concern is with the fact that I cannot breed my dragons. Should I feed them? Will it do anything or make it worse?
I am also having this issue, and am very displeased. My bonus bar is my only source of gems and now that is even gone. U_U

Though my biggest concern is with the fact that I cannot breed my dragons. Should I feed them? Will it do anything or make it worse?
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
I just logged onto the site and found my bonus to be gone although my clan energy is still at 96%. Seems to be related to this. Will we get our bonus back?
I just logged onto the site and found my bonus to be gone although my clan energy is still at 96%. Seems to be related to this. Will we get our bonus back?
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time! *jawns* ♥
I, too, have had this issue, and also (out of curiosity) made the mistake of feeding my dragons. Before I fed them, my energy bar displayed at 86% and I had lost my bonus. When I fed them, it reappeared at 82%?
I, too, have had this issue, and also (out of curiosity) made the mistake of feeding my dragons. Before I fed them, my energy bar displayed at 86% and I had lost my bonus. When I fed them, it reappeared at 82%?
I'm having similar issues as well. I logged on this morning to find my bonus gone, yet my clan energy is at 100%. Hmmm. :(
I'm having similar issues as well. I logged on this morning to find my bonus gone, yet my clan energy is at 100%. Hmmm. :(
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Yes, I am having this same issue!
Yes, I am having this same issue!
iAiI6jU.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47