Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Nickelklaus (Raffle Preparation)
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 289 290
@PouncesSoftly - I'm sure the Team understands. Take care, and I hope your dog has had a great life! You're doing all you can, so please enjoy what you can of the holidays. <3
@PouncesSoftly - I'm sure the Team understands. Take care, and I hope your dog has had a great life! You're doing all you can, so please enjoy what you can of the holidays. <3
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 - Thank you so much. She's definitely been given a lot of love from the time we rescued her at the ASPCA - and given us many happy years (14 of them!) of cuddles and love. When her time is up, she'll be greatly missed but also very fondly remembered. :3
@heartcrusher1 - Thank you so much. She's definitely been given a lot of love from the time we rescued her at the ASPCA - and given us many happy years (14 of them!) of cuddles and love. When her time is up, she'll be greatly missed but also very fondly remembered. :3
@PouncesSoftly - my heart goes out to you and your dog. My Diesel hopefully escaped a second surgery by getting a hormonal castration chip implanted last week. Of course, he's high on testosterone right now and a little crazier than usual. We're hoping that, once all testosterone has been used up, his dogly dog parts can get some much needed rest and restoration... I wish your dog a peaceful and easy passing and I wish you the strength and courage to grant that mercy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In TN news, I have begun listing items at the AH. Unfortunately, my initial estimate to not undercut AH prices by more than 25% was overly optimistic. Especially in the lower price range (25kT and below). It's all colour-coded in the raffle notes sheet, if you're interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INekx3Bb5wSv2_rHJAxc82hA6-NkmJs3fO8djLxlFNI/edit?usp=sharing
@PouncesSoftly - my heart goes out to you and your dog. My Diesel hopefully escaped a second surgery by getting a hormonal castration chip implanted last week. Of course, he's high on testosterone right now and a little crazier than usual. We're hoping that, once all testosterone has been used up, his dogly dog parts can get some much needed rest and restoration... I wish your dog a peaceful and easy passing and I wish you the strength and courage to grant that mercy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In TN news, I have begun listing items at the AH. Unfortunately, my initial estimate to not undercut AH prices by more than 25% was overly optimistic. Especially in the lower price range (25kT and below). It's all colour-coded in the raffle notes sheet, if you're interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INekx3Bb5wSv2_rHJAxc82hA6-NkmJs3fO8djLxlFNI/edit?usp=sharing
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
Unexpectedly, I sold a festival skin for 75kT. I have bought the Verdant Sage Set for the St. Patrick Male and all but one item of the Green Lace Set for the St. Patrick Female. I am missing the Green-Edged Claw still, which is only available for gems right now. But hey, two more item sets almost finished in one evening!
Unexpectedly, I sold a festival skin for 75kT. I have bought the Verdant Sage Set for the St. Patrick Male and all but one item of the Green Lace Set for the St. Patrick Female. I am missing the Green-Edged Claw still, which is only available for gems right now. But hey, two more item sets almost finished in one evening!
found this boy on the AH [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37604576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376046/37604576_350.png[/img] [/url]
found this boy on the AH

37604576_350.png
Good morning everybody, I sold a ton of stuff over night and we now have close to 360kT in funds. That's AFTER I bought most of the St Patrick outfits. I also have good news about the graphics for our raffle and dragon share thread. After the person who was comissioned to do our banners failed to deliver :-((((( @minty more than rose to the occasion and pulled graphics out of her hat for her SS/AC stuff AND our TN threads. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YExtjGQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uu7I277.png[/img] I'll make our skeleton threads pretty later today. I just got up and am still in the process of becoming human over coffee and therapeutic light ;-) Have a good day/night everybody!
Good morning everybody, I sold a ton of stuff over night and we now have close to 360kT in funds. That's AFTER I bought most of the St Patrick outfits.

I also have good news about the graphics for our raffle and dragon share thread. After the person who was comissioned to do our banners failed to deliver :-((((( @minty more than rose to the occasion and pulled graphics out of her hat for her SS/AC stuff AND our TN threads.

YExtjGQ.png

uu7I277.png

I'll make our skeleton threads pretty later today. I just got up and am still in the process of becoming human over coffee and therapeutic light ;-)

Have a good day/night everybody!
@kriski

Was going to purchase the missing piece for st pat girl and donate it but couldn't find it tell me how much you need and i will send it to you
@kriski

Was going to purchase the missing piece for st pat girl and donate it but couldn't find it tell me how much you need and i will send it to you
wishlist
@hippogriff412 - thank you very much for the offer. But I just foumd it for treasure instead of gems.

We have 570kT in the pot. Looking good for the seasonal vistas.
@hippogriff412 - thank you very much for the offer. But I just foumd it for treasure instead of gems.

We have 570kT in the pot. Looking good for the seasonal vistas.
Okay, I went ahead and bought the summer vista for 300kT at the AH. I'm afraid it might get more expensive during Secret Santa shopping.

The winter vista will become available at the MP for 250kT soon. I have earmarked that amount in my tally. We currrently have 25kT left over and several more items still listed at the AH. So we're good to go on spooky stuff the Halooween pair, the last "naked" holiday pair. I'll look at your suggestions and AH availability and report back here when I have something to report ;-)
Okay, I went ahead and bought the summer vista for 300kT at the AH. I'm afraid it might get more expensive during Secret Santa shopping.

The winter vista will become available at the MP for 250kT soon. I have earmarked that amount in my tally. We currrently have 25kT left over and several more items still listed at the AH. So we're good to go on spooky stuff the Halooween pair, the last "naked" holiday pair. I'll look at your suggestions and AH availability and report back here when I have something to report ;-)
@Aedoria, @AetherDragon, @agateflame, @Arah, @Atzien, @BadgerStripes, @basicblack1986, @beargirl1393, @BlackSherruk, @BoomBreeze, @Breshcandra, @BrownOwl, @BzooZu, @CelestialBlue, @cherryj016, @Chrisondra, @Crescentstar711, @DogiCrimson, @DracoLeo, @Drakenhart, @Emordnilap, @Enkil, @evearellie, @FeDog, @Firuwyn, @Fizzywits, @Grouchybeast, @heartcrusher1, @Hexacoatl, @Hippogriff412, @humanityxpeople, @Iridaceae, @Jirazeil, @Kaelidra, @KaiMalut, @Karida, @KatzPetz, @korradorable, @kriskrossness, @Krycelli, @LucarioLand, @luckygrace99, @MagpieScholar, @Malachai, @Melodious, @mfncool, @MOMOFSIX, @Moonwater, @MurkyDepths, @MystiqueMuse, @NumberZero, @Pard, @PastCat, @PouncesSoftly, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Pyon, @Quaranth, @RandomShmoe, @Rhabdo, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Seonais, @Sharanay, @Siritys, @SocialBookworm, @Soviett, @SugaywaraKoushi, @synnful, @taat60, @Talicinx, @TeddyDJ, @Texere, @tulmultuous, @Turstrigo, @Valikor, @Valyrie, @Varda, @VVivianivy, @Wintercreek, @Witchfire, @WyldDandelyon, @Zygon

Hello all. I'm pinging you to let you know that I have sent in a complete Soft Pink Silks Set to the SS Advent Calendar raffle for triple tickets on behalf of all of you. I am not snipping the pinglist, because it's not the current Team Nickelklaus pinglist ;-) Some of you have since left the project, but your TN tickets will be honoured and you will benefit from the Pink Silks. On one condition: you need to sign up for the Secret Santa AND it's Advent Calendar raffle.

However many of you do, that's however many ways those 4.3k tickets will be split.

Thank you for being part of Team Nickeklaus. Have a wonderful holiday season, wherever and however you celebrate.
@Aedoria, @AetherDragon, @agateflame, @Arah, @Atzien, @BadgerStripes, @basicblack1986, @beargirl1393, @BlackSherruk, @BoomBreeze, @Breshcandra, @BrownOwl, @BzooZu, @CelestialBlue, @cherryj016, @Chrisondra, @Crescentstar711, @DogiCrimson, @DracoLeo, @Drakenhart, @Emordnilap, @Enkil, @evearellie, @FeDog, @Firuwyn, @Fizzywits, @Grouchybeast, @heartcrusher1, @Hexacoatl, @Hippogriff412, @humanityxpeople, @Iridaceae, @Jirazeil, @Kaelidra, @KaiMalut, @Karida, @KatzPetz, @korradorable, @kriskrossness, @Krycelli, @LucarioLand, @luckygrace99, @MagpieScholar, @Malachai, @Melodious, @mfncool, @MOMOFSIX, @Moonwater, @MurkyDepths, @MystiqueMuse, @NumberZero, @Pard, @PastCat, @PouncesSoftly, @PrimeNumbersCas, @Pyon, @Quaranth, @RandomShmoe, @Rhabdo, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Seonais, @Sharanay, @Siritys, @SocialBookworm, @Soviett, @SugaywaraKoushi, @synnful, @taat60, @Talicinx, @TeddyDJ, @Texere, @tulmultuous, @Turstrigo, @Valikor, @Valyrie, @Varda, @VVivianivy, @Wintercreek, @Witchfire, @WyldDandelyon, @Zygon

Hello all. I'm pinging you to let you know that I have sent in a complete Soft Pink Silks Set to the SS Advent Calendar raffle for triple tickets on behalf of all of you. I am not snipping the pinglist, because it's not the current Team Nickelklaus pinglist ;-) Some of you have since left the project, but your TN tickets will be honoured and you will benefit from the Pink Silks. On one condition: you need to sign up for the Secret Santa AND it's Advent Calendar raffle.

However many of you do, that's however many ways those 4.3k tickets will be split.

Thank you for being part of Team Nickeklaus. Have a wonderful holiday season, wherever and however you celebrate.
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 289 290