Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF, the animis hunt
1 2 3 4
@RioShade

Duskseer laughed, but then realised that this dragonet has been serious. He shook his head. "Talons of Power, I don't trust them. I have no interest of joining them," Duskseer spat, as he turned around to fly off. I have no reason to trust the Talons of Power.
@RioShade

Duskseer laughed, but then realised that this dragonet has been serious. He shook his head. "Talons of Power, I don't trust them. I have no interest of joining them," Duskseer spat, as he turned around to fly off. I have no reason to trust the Talons of Power.
flag-sweden2x.png flag-china2x.png

ClearEclipse || Any pronouns || GMT+8 (FR+15)
You can speak to me in:se.png england.pnges.png

Have an amazing day!
Kittiwake's face fell, "Thank you, Sir." She called, and wheeled away, heading for the centre of the contenant.
I'd never thought people wouldn't trust Talons of Power... I still need to find them. I need a purpose of some sort, or I'll loose my mind
Kittiwake suddenly sucked in a breath, mother, I could try visit mother, three moons she's going to be so lonely and upset... As soon as Kittiwake thought it she knew there wouldn't be any chance, Ruby must be expecting her to do that at some point, so her mother was probably guarded, and she can't fly so I would have to go to Possibility, and there are too manny dragons there...
Kittiwake sighed, Talons of Power it was then. A bunch of grumpy animis dragons squished into a cave somewhere.
Kittiwake's face fell, "Thank you, Sir." She called, and wheeled away, heading for the centre of the contenant.
I'd never thought people wouldn't trust Talons of Power... I still need to find them. I need a purpose of some sort, or I'll loose my mind
Kittiwake suddenly sucked in a breath, mother, I could try visit mother, three moons she's going to be so lonely and upset... As soon as Kittiwake thought it she knew there wouldn't be any chance, Ruby must be expecting her to do that at some point, so her mother was probably guarded, and she can't fly so I would have to go to Possibility, and there are too manny dragons there...
Kittiwake sighed, Talons of Power it was then. A bunch of grumpy animis dragons squished into a cave somewhere.
@RioShade

"Hey, dragonet," he stopped the dragon, as he faced away from her. "If your looking for the Talons of Power, and your an animus as you claim. I wouldn't go there. You never know what will happen. In fact, don't trust anyone unless it's yourself." Duskseer warned, as he flew away, back to his cave where Dragonfly was.
@RioShade

"Hey, dragonet," he stopped the dragon, as he faced away from her. "If your looking for the Talons of Power, and your an animus as you claim. I wouldn't go there. You never know what will happen. In fact, don't trust anyone unless it's yourself." Duskseer warned, as he flew away, back to his cave where Dragonfly was.

Have an amazing day!
Kittiwake paused, and sighed. Even if that was the case, she didn't have anywhere else to go. She shook her head and continued flying. If I was an animis, I could make my wings bigger and give myself webs and a proper tail... maybe only animis dragons can find TOP, maybe you have to use magic to find it. She shuddered, best not to think like that.
Kittiwake paused, and sighed. Even if that was the case, she didn't have anywhere else to go. She shook her head and continued flying. If I was an animis, I could make my wings bigger and give myself webs and a proper tail... maybe only animis dragons can find TOP, maybe you have to use magic to find it. She shuddered, best not to think like that.
@RioShade

Duskseer landed at the mouth of the cave, gazing around the cave, he spotted Dragonfly, curled up in the same position as he had left. Smiling, he padded on over to her and wrapped her in his wings. Your safe now. Duskseer watched the dragon sleep soundlessly. You remind me so much of your mother, if she was only here, she would of been very proud of you. He fell asleep by his dragonets side.
@RioShade

Duskseer landed at the mouth of the cave, gazing around the cave, he spotted Dragonfly, curled up in the same position as he had left. Smiling, he padded on over to her and wrapped her in his wings. Your safe now. Duskseer watched the dragon sleep soundlessly. You remind me so much of your mother, if she was only here, she would of been very proud of you. He fell asleep by his dragonets side.

Have an amazing day!
Anenome eyed the Icewings guard skepticaly. "Okay." She said. "So my enchantment is due next week?"
"Yes." Said the Icewings guard bluntly. "I hope you have been planning."
Anenome waved her tallons, "Sure sure, Pike!" She yelled over her shoulder. Her loyal guard ran up and lifted his chin, "Yes your magesty."
Anenome rubbed her brow with two claws, frowning. "We have one week apparently and-" she glanced at the guard. "Thank you, but I think we'll be working on that now."
The guard nodded and slinked off, Anenome shuddered. This arrangement wasn't the best, but it was better than dead. Roadrunner had done her part, she had made an enchantment that if the queen said to a foreign dragon, "You may work with the Icewings." They would be warm in the palace, but of course Snowflake would want something in return, like an enchantment to serve the Icewings from the good old days when Icewings were magical. Anenome didn't want to use her powers again, but it was for her safety.
She sighed, turning to Pike. "Any ideas?"
Anenome eyed the Icewings guard skepticaly. "Okay." She said. "So my enchantment is due next week?"
"Yes." Said the Icewings guard bluntly. "I hope you have been planning."
Anenome waved her tallons, "Sure sure, Pike!" She yelled over her shoulder. Her loyal guard ran up and lifted his chin, "Yes your magesty."
Anenome rubbed her brow with two claws, frowning. "We have one week apparently and-" she glanced at the guard. "Thank you, but I think we'll be working on that now."
The guard nodded and slinked off, Anenome shuddered. This arrangement wasn't the best, but it was better than dead. Roadrunner had done her part, she had made an enchantment that if the queen said to a foreign dragon, "You may work with the Icewings." They would be warm in the palace, but of course Snowflake would want something in return, like an enchantment to serve the Icewings from the good old days when Icewings were magical. Anenome didn't want to use her powers again, but it was for her safety.
She sighed, turning to Pike. "Any ideas?"
1 2 3 4