Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF, the animis hunt
1 2 3 4
Okay, so from the end of Turtle's book 12 years have passed, Darkstalker has been defeated and somehow he is dead/asleep again, Snowflake is the queen of the Icewings because Glacier died, and apart from that everything is as it was in Turtle's book. Except for the tribes all realising how destructive animis power is and agreeing to hunt down every last trace of animis blood. Every tribe has agreed to this, except for the Icewings. And the Seawings will only kill actual animis and not relatives because Coral refuses to kill any of her childeren, even if she has tons.

Stonemover was killed because he couldn't run away, but Anenome and that anonymous Sandwing dragoness have all run off and started something called Talons Of Power. Turtle tagged along even if he doesn't have powers anymore. Sunny is also in TOP as the daughter of Stonemover, because even though Thorn refuses to hunt her down, other tribes are after her. In the past 12 years new animis dragons may have been born, and if so then TOP seems like their only hope, or they risk living in fear. Relatives of animis dragons will also be prosecuted so also join.

Rules
. You can have up to three dragons
. If you want to role play as a pre-existing dragon and not an original character then please ask first
. You can have only one animis, if you want to have an animis.
.Please no Mary/Gary sues
. If you have a nightwing then they must be born under no more that one moon please.
. All animis dragons have to be 12 or under, because of when Darkstalker summoned all existing animis dragons in Turtle's book, it would be unlikely anyone has enchanted themselfs to be immune to enchantments or something.
. Hybrids allowed

Pre-Existing dragons that have been taken:
(I'll edit this as the RP goes along)
Anenome - RioShade (please ask if you want to have this dragon)
Pike - RioShade (please ask if you want to have this dragon)
-
-
-

When making a character profile please fill in;
Name:
Age: (dragons are full grown at 8yrs and can have dragonetts at 10, please correct me if I am wrong)
Tribe:
Looks:
Abilitys: (include the abilitys of their tribe, or if they have any disabilitys with their powers or if they are animis etc)
History:
Other: (optional)

Dragons;
-Wolf, Seawing/Nightwing, animis, by Wolffi122
-Duskseer, Nightwing, animis, by ClearEclipse
-Dragonfly, Nightwing/Mudwing, by ClearEclipse
-Kittiwake, Seawing/Skywing, by RioShade
Okay, so from the end of Turtle's book 12 years have passed, Darkstalker has been defeated and somehow he is dead/asleep again, Snowflake is the queen of the Icewings because Glacier died, and apart from that everything is as it was in Turtle's book. Except for the tribes all realising how destructive animis power is and agreeing to hunt down every last trace of animis blood. Every tribe has agreed to this, except for the Icewings. And the Seawings will only kill actual animis and not relatives because Coral refuses to kill any of her childeren, even if she has tons.

Stonemover was killed because he couldn't run away, but Anenome and that anonymous Sandwing dragoness have all run off and started something called Talons Of Power. Turtle tagged along even if he doesn't have powers anymore. Sunny is also in TOP as the daughter of Stonemover, because even though Thorn refuses to hunt her down, other tribes are after her. In the past 12 years new animis dragons may have been born, and if so then TOP seems like their only hope, or they risk living in fear. Relatives of animis dragons will also be prosecuted so also join.

Rules
. You can have up to three dragons
. If you want to role play as a pre-existing dragon and not an original character then please ask first
. You can have only one animis, if you want to have an animis.
.Please no Mary/Gary sues
. If you have a nightwing then they must be born under no more that one moon please.
. All animis dragons have to be 12 or under, because of when Darkstalker summoned all existing animis dragons in Turtle's book, it would be unlikely anyone has enchanted themselfs to be immune to enchantments or something.
. Hybrids allowed

Pre-Existing dragons that have been taken:
(I'll edit this as the RP goes along)
Anenome - RioShade (please ask if you want to have this dragon)
Pike - RioShade (please ask if you want to have this dragon)
-
-
-

When making a character profile please fill in;
Name:
Age: (dragons are full grown at 8yrs and can have dragonetts at 10, please correct me if I am wrong)
Tribe:
Looks:
Abilitys: (include the abilitys of their tribe, or if they have any disabilitys with their powers or if they are animis etc)
History:
Other: (optional)

Dragons;
-Wolf, Seawing/Nightwing, animis, by Wolffi122
-Duskseer, Nightwing, animis, by ClearEclipse
-Dragonfly, Nightwing/Mudwing, by ClearEclipse
-Kittiwake, Seawing/Skywing, by RioShade
Name: Duskseer
Tribe: Nightwing
Looks: Dark purple Nightwing with a black underbelly and wings. His spines on his back are a lighter tone of purple from his scales.
Abilities: Fire breathing, blending into shadows, animus
History: He grew up normally with his parents, until one day he fell in love with a mudwing named, Fern. However, as their daughter was born, she disappeared and is suspected to be dead (which she is, unless anybody wants to Roleplay her, ask me). Now he protects his daughter with his life, however has to hide the fact that he is an animus from her and everybody else.
Other: Has a daughter named Dragonfly.

Name: Dragonfly
Tribe: Night-Mud hybrid
Looks: She looks like a mudwing with the horns of a nightwing, as well as the stars on her wings. She's amber, however, her wings and underbelly are a dark purple.
Abilities: Can only breathe fire,
History: she never knew her mother, and grew up with her father for her entire life.
Other: Daughter of Fern and Duskseer
Name: Duskseer
Tribe: Nightwing
Looks: Dark purple Nightwing with a black underbelly and wings. His spines on his back are a lighter tone of purple from his scales.
Abilities: Fire breathing, blending into shadows, animus
History: He grew up normally with his parents, until one day he fell in love with a mudwing named, Fern. However, as their daughter was born, she disappeared and is suspected to be dead (which she is, unless anybody wants to Roleplay her, ask me). Now he protects his daughter with his life, however has to hide the fact that he is an animus from her and everybody else.
Other: Has a daughter named Dragonfly.

Name: Dragonfly
Tribe: Night-Mud hybrid
Looks: She looks like a mudwing with the horns of a nightwing, as well as the stars on her wings. She's amber, however, her wings and underbelly are a dark purple.
Abilities: Can only breathe fire,
History: she never knew her mother, and grew up with her father for her entire life.
Other: Daughter of Fern and Duskseer
flag-sweden2x.png flag-china2x.png

ClearEclipse || Any pronouns || GMT+8 (FR+15)
You can speak to me in:se.png england.pnges.png

Have an amazing day!
Name: Kittiwake
Tribe: mother was a Seawing father is Skywing, she lives with the Skywings.
Looks: she looks like a seawing except she has an orange tint to the end of her wings and no webs inbetween her talons, and her tail is like a skywings not a Seawings. She has aquascales on her limbs but that's it. Her wings are a little bigger than a Seawings but smaller than a Skywing's. She doesn't have the webbed spine of a Seawing, she has the overlapping scales of a Skywing.
Abilities: she is not an animis, she enjoys swimming in the sea, even if she is hopelessly slow without webs or a thick tail. She can fly faster than a usual Seawing but Seawings don't usually fly and she is slower than a Skywing. She can't breathe fire, but she can breathe underwater. She can only say a few words in aquatic, but can understand what others say.
History: her mother was in the talons of peace and met had father when he found her on a patrol. She was injured and couldn't fly so he took pity on her and every day came to give her food, eventualy they became a couple and moved to Possibility. They had Kittiwake, but when Kittiwake was 6 they had another egg and she was an animis, so she was killed and so was the father, but Kittiwake escaped after her mother distracted the soldiers. Kittiwake is now trying to find TOP. (Her mother isn't Seawing royalty, the animis blood came from her father.)
Other: Kittiwake wants to be loyal to a tribe, but she feels like she fits into both, but neither at the same time. She loves heights and wind but also loves the sea, but no matter what she can't keep up with either tribe.

I will also play as Anenome.
Name: Kittiwake
Tribe: mother was a Seawing father is Skywing, she lives with the Skywings.
Looks: she looks like a seawing except she has an orange tint to the end of her wings and no webs inbetween her talons, and her tail is like a skywings not a Seawings. She has aquascales on her limbs but that's it. Her wings are a little bigger than a Seawings but smaller than a Skywing's. She doesn't have the webbed spine of a Seawing, she has the overlapping scales of a Skywing.
Abilities: she is not an animis, she enjoys swimming in the sea, even if she is hopelessly slow without webs or a thick tail. She can fly faster than a usual Seawing but Seawings don't usually fly and she is slower than a Skywing. She can't breathe fire, but she can breathe underwater. She can only say a few words in aquatic, but can understand what others say.
History: her mother was in the talons of peace and met had father when he found her on a patrol. She was injured and couldn't fly so he took pity on her and every day came to give her food, eventualy they became a couple and moved to Possibility. They had Kittiwake, but when Kittiwake was 6 they had another egg and she was an animis, so she was killed and so was the father, but Kittiwake escaped after her mother distracted the soldiers. Kittiwake is now trying to find TOP. (Her mother isn't Seawing royalty, the animis blood came from her father.)
Other: Kittiwake wants to be loyal to a tribe, but she feels like she fits into both, but neither at the same time. She loves heights and wind but also loves the sea, but no matter what she can't keep up with either tribe.

I will also play as Anenome.
Duskseer peered out of the cave, watching that no one would approach the cave, after all, they were practically in the middle of nowhere, no one could find them. Turning to look at Dragonfly who was curled up in a tight ball, he smiled, before getting onto his talons and walking over towards her. "Goodnight, my little Dragon," he whispered, as he nuzzled his daughter. Taking a quick glance at the entrance, he curled up beside his daughter, pricking his ears up however, incase of any sound.
Duskseer peered out of the cave, watching that no one would approach the cave, after all, they were practically in the middle of nowhere, no one could find them. Turning to look at Dragonfly who was curled up in a tight ball, he smiled, before getting onto his talons and walking over towards her. "Goodnight, my little Dragon," he whispered, as he nuzzled his daughter. Taking a quick glance at the entrance, he curled up beside his daughter, pricking his ears up however, incase of any sound.

Have an amazing day!
Kittiwake tucked in her wings and tilted down, the wind whipped past her and pricked her eyes. At the last moment she pulled up and ripped the mountain goat from the cliff. Angling her wings, she let the wind carry her along the side of the rock until she reached a ledge, dropping down onto the cool surface, she set down to eat. where could talons of power be? I've been searching for a month now, still nothing... lifting her head, she neared voices and backed up against the rock. She was in the very north of Skywing territory, so she didn't expect to be disturbed. I must be too close to the lookout post. I'll finish this and be on my way...
Kittiwake tucked in her wings and tilted down, the wind whipped past her and pricked her eyes. At the last moment she pulled up and ripped the mountain goat from the cliff. Angling her wings, she let the wind carry her along the side of the rock until she reached a ledge, dropping down onto the cool surface, she set down to eat. where could talons of power be? I've been searching for a month now, still nothing... lifting her head, she neared voices and backed up against the rock. She was in the very north of Skywing territory, so she didn't expect to be disturbed. I must be too close to the lookout post. I'll finish this and be on my way...
@RioShade

Duskseer jolted his head up, looking around the cave. Someone is here... He narrowed his eyes as he stood up, sweeping his tail as he padded over to the entrance of the den. Sitting down, he got down low as he watched his surroundings. Sniffing the air, he bared his teeth, opening his wings. Im not mistaken. I do smell someone... "Who goes there!" He boomed, "I know your there so you might as well come on out!"
@RioShade

Duskseer jolted his head up, looking around the cave. Someone is here... He narrowed his eyes as he stood up, sweeping his tail as he padded over to the entrance of the den. Sitting down, he got down low as he watched his surroundings. Sniffing the air, he bared his teeth, opening his wings. Im not mistaken. I do smell someone... "Who goes there!" He boomed, "I know your there so you might as well come on out!"

Have an amazing day!
Kittiwake froze, and began to eat faster.
I haven't eaten in days and I am not about to let this go to waste!
Kittiwake froze, and began to eat faster.
I haven't eaten in days and I am not about to let this go to waste!
@RioShade

Duskseer rose to his feet, "I said, who goes there?" He opened his wings as wide as possible, leaping off of the cliff and soaring off towards the scent. This dragon isn't safe if it's near us. Who knows, it could be after Dragonfly and me. He flew towards the scent.
@RioShade

Duskseer rose to his feet, "I said, who goes there?" He opened his wings as wide as possible, leaping off of the cliff and soaring off towards the scent. This dragon isn't safe if it's near us. Who knows, it could be after Dragonfly and me. He flew towards the scent.

Have an amazing day!
Kittiwake's head shot up at the sound and she stuffed her mouth with as much as she could, scrabbling off the ledge and making a dive for the water bellow, there was no way she could outfly a Skywing, but at least she might be able to hide in the water, even if she could barely swim.
Kittiwake's head shot up at the sound and she stuffed her mouth with as much as she could, scrabbling off the ledge and making a dive for the water bellow, there was no way she could outfly a Skywing, but at least she might be able to hide in the water, even if she could barely swim.
@RioShade

Spotting the dragon below, he dove for the dragon, tackling it and pinning it to the ground. "Who are you?" He boomed, making sure the dragon wouldn't escape alive. Bet it didn't see me coming through the night. He grinned
@RioShade

Spotting the dragon below, he dove for the dragon, tackling it and pinning it to the ground. "Who are you?" He boomed, making sure the dragon wouldn't escape alive. Bet it didn't see me coming through the night. He grinned

Have an amazing day!
1 2 3 4