Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF, the animis hunt
1 2 3 4
Kittiwake breathed was panting, flapping her wings as fast as she could, but she a blast of heat near her tail and knew it wasn't fast enough. She didn't look back, but she could hear about four sets of wings behind her. boulders boulders boulders...
She tucked her wings into her side, and let herself drop like a stone towards the water, hitting it would hurt like a sandwings barb but it was either that or facing a patrol of angry Skywings. For a moment she seemed like she would make it, but something in the corner of her vision was falling faster, spreading its wings and pulling up by the water. Kittiwake tried to pull up but she had too much momentum, she slammed into the Skywing and felt talons saize her wings, the wind rushed by as she swooped upwards. no no no I promise I'll never be so stupid with my food ever again I don't want to die
Kittiwake breathed was panting, flapping her wings as fast as she could, but she a blast of heat near her tail and knew it wasn't fast enough. She didn't look back, but she could hear about four sets of wings behind her. boulders boulders boulders...
She tucked her wings into her side, and let herself drop like a stone towards the water, hitting it would hurt like a sandwings barb but it was either that or facing a patrol of angry Skywings. For a moment she seemed like she would make it, but something in the corner of her vision was falling faster, spreading its wings and pulling up by the water. Kittiwake tried to pull up but she had too much momentum, she slammed into the Skywing and felt talons saize her wings, the wind rushed by as she swooped upwards. no no no I promise I'll never be so stupid with my food ever again I don't want to die
Watching as all of this played before his eyes, he didn't seem to care what happened to the dragonet. Beginning to be on his way, it suddenly struck him, those skywings. They can't know of anyone ever have been here, he twisted his gaze around, guess I'm getting involved. Duskseer twisted around to begin to soar towards the Skywings. "Don't think I'm saving you, dragonet!" He called as he bashed into the dragon, knocking it towards a rock, and pinning it there, "I'm doing this to save my own tail!" He let out a breathe of fire on the dragons face.
Watching as all of this played before his eyes, he didn't seem to care what happened to the dragonet. Beginning to be on his way, it suddenly struck him, those skywings. They can't know of anyone ever have been here, he twisted his gaze around, guess I'm getting involved. Duskseer twisted around to begin to soar towards the Skywings. "Don't think I'm saving you, dragonet!" He called as he bashed into the dragon, knocking it towards a rock, and pinning it there, "I'm doing this to save my own tail!" He let out a breathe of fire on the dragons face.
flag-sweden2x.png flag-china2x.png

ClearEclipse || Any pronouns || GMT+8 (FR+15)
You can speak to me in:se.png england.pnges.png

Have an amazing day!
The Skywing screamed and fell to the waves with a loud splash, disappearing. Kittiwake took her chance and took off, diving under the waves, she felt the sharp saltwater flow through her gills. She swam down, thrashing her wings and frantically clawing her way down until she flounder a rock to cling onto, for who knows how long.
The Skywing screamed and fell to the waves with a loud splash, disappearing. Kittiwake took her chance and took off, diving under the waves, she felt the sharp saltwater flow through her gills. She swam down, thrashing her wings and frantically clawing her way down until she flounder a rock to cling onto, for who knows how long.
@RioShade

Letting the dragon go, he watched it as the dragon sunk beneath the surface and disappeared. Dumb dragonet, he growled, didn't even thank me for saving her tail. Duskseer peered into the water, as he began flying away, towards the cave in the distance. Hope nothing has happened to Dragonfly as I was gone.
@RioShade

Letting the dragon go, he watched it as the dragon sunk beneath the surface and disappeared. Dumb dragonet, he growled, didn't even thank me for saving her tail. Duskseer peered into the water, as he began flying away, towards the cave in the distance. Hope nothing has happened to Dragonfly as I was gone.

Have an amazing day!
kittiwake waited a little, then swam up to the surface, lifting her head out of the inky black waves. The Skywings seemed to be gone, she sighed. That was too close. She rested in the water for a few secconds, letting the waves sway her back and forth, then gathered her wings to try lift off, falling a few times before actually managing to gain air. She stuck close to the cliff, looking over her shoulder at the Nightwing as he dissapeared. What is a Nightwing doing here... wait...
She paused, hovering. If he was an animis, was he a part of the Talons Of Power? Was that why he attacked her, why he want afraid of her bluff? Gulping, she opened her mouth and closed it, at last calling out, "Wait!"
kittiwake waited a little, then swam up to the surface, lifting her head out of the inky black waves. The Skywings seemed to be gone, she sighed. That was too close. She rested in the water for a few secconds, letting the waves sway her back and forth, then gathered her wings to try lift off, falling a few times before actually managing to gain air. She stuck close to the cliff, looking over her shoulder at the Nightwing as he dissapeared. What is a Nightwing doing here... wait...
She paused, hovering. If he was an animis, was he a part of the Talons Of Power? Was that why he attacked her, why he want afraid of her bluff? Gulping, she opened her mouth and closed it, at last calling out, "Wait!"
Stopping, he turned around, watching the dragonet call after him. "What?" He snapped impatiently, "i don't have all night, i have somewhere to be. Hurry if you need to say something!"
Stopping, he turned around, watching the dragonet call after him. "What?" He snapped impatiently, "i don't have all night, i have somewhere to be. Hurry if you need to say something!"

Have an amazing day!
Name: Wolf
Tribe: Nightwing/ Seawing hybrid
Looks: Dark blue; Webs between claws; Glow-in-the-dark stripe on face looking like a tear, though Wolf has no nightwing powers; forked tounge; scattered light blue scales on underside of wings; Nightwing horns; Has a dark green scarf; light green eyes; has a gold earring on left ear shaped like a cat
Abilitys: Animus; See in the dark; can breathe fire
History: Wolf was born to a nightwing named Dark Rose, and a Seawing named Alligator. When they found out Wolf was an animus they abandoned him and attempted to kill him. Now Wolf just flies around near Jade Mountain Academy, carefully hiding from everyone.
Other: Wolf has a teddy bear he will kill you for
Name: Wolf
Tribe: Nightwing/ Seawing hybrid
Looks: Dark blue; Webs between claws; Glow-in-the-dark stripe on face looking like a tear, though Wolf has no nightwing powers; forked tounge; scattered light blue scales on underside of wings; Nightwing horns; Has a dark green scarf; light green eyes; has a gold earring on left ear shaped like a cat
Abilitys: Animus; See in the dark; can breathe fire
History: Wolf was born to a nightwing named Dark Rose, and a Seawing named Alligator. When they found out Wolf was an animus they abandoned him and attempted to kill him. Now Wolf just flies around near Jade Mountain Academy, carefully hiding from everyone.
Other: Wolf has a teddy bear he will kill you for
(( Save me a spot please! There aren't enough WoF RPs on this site lol ))
(( Save me a spot please! There aren't enough WoF RPs on this site lol ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Wolffi122 cool, welcome! @Windshear sure thing :)
@Wolffi122 cool, welcome! @Windshear sure thing :)
Kittiwake gulped, now or never. "Are you with Talons Of Power? Do you know where to find them?"
Kittiwake gulped, now or never. "Are you with Talons Of Power? Do you know where to find them?"
1 2 3 4