Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gratitude Thread
1 2
To my boss, for all the free donuts and pizzas. I just realized tomorrow is Free Pizza Day. XD

Also my friends and family, for being such wonderful savages. X3 Or is that "savage wonders"?
To my boss, for all the free donuts and pizzas. I just realized tomorrow is Free Pizza Day. XD

Also my friends and family, for being such wonderful savages. X3 Or is that "savage wonders"?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I'm grateful for having friends and family that understand me, help me when I'm going through tough times, and putting up with me.

Oh, and video games, for being the escape I so desperately need.
I'm grateful for having friends and family that understand me, help me when I'm going through tough times, and putting up with me.

Oh, and video games, for being the escape I so desperately need.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm grateful that I have parents that help me every step of the way towards a successful future, and giving me everything I need to feel safe and happy.

I'm also grateful that I have a twin sister. You may be a jerk to me sometimes, but in the end you'll always be my best friend. I'm not sure if you realize this, but whenever I get in trouble you're always there to protecc. So thanks m8.
I'm grateful that I have parents that help me every step of the way towards a successful future, and giving me everything I need to feel safe and happy.

I'm also grateful that I have a twin sister. You may be a jerk to me sometimes, but in the end you'll always be my best friend. I'm not sure if you realize this, but whenever I get in trouble you're always there to protecc. So thanks m8.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I grateful for the simple joys. And for the unseen forces that guide and protect me.
I grateful for the simple joys. And for the unseen forces that guide and protect me.
@Ratiasu, you deserve so much praise and gratitude! I don't know if I have enough words in my vocabulary to tell you how grateful I am to have met you here. You are an amazing person, so easy talk to! You are so kind, a beautiful human being that restores my faith in people. You genuinely care about others. I really love having conversations with you, you are such a source of strength for me! <3

@Ratiasu, you deserve so much praise and gratitude! I don't know if I have enough words in my vocabulary to tell you how grateful I am to have met you here. You are an amazing person, so easy talk to! You are so kind, a beautiful human being that restores my faith in people. You genuinely care about others. I really love having conversations with you, you are such a source of strength for me! <3

tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Pretty babs on FR is what I am grateful for right now <3

Gonna add that I got one of these pretty babs for free . https://eleanor-t.deviantart.com/art/Foal-adopts-715929786 Thank you very much Eleanor-T <3
Pretty babs on FR is what I am grateful for right now <3

Gonna add that I got one of these pretty babs for free . https://eleanor-t.deviantart.com/art/Foal-adopts-715929786 Thank you very much Eleanor-T <3
I am grateful I got to go to the Philly Zoo yesterday, that I am working on my Eb's on dA and that people on HARPG communities are so nice !

ALSO FOR ALL THE THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN THAT POSITIVELY EFFECT MY LIFE.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY
I am grateful I got to go to the Philly Zoo yesterday, that I am working on my Eb's on dA and that people on HARPG communities are so nice !

ALSO FOR ALL THE THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN THAT POSITIVELY EFFECT MY LIFE.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY
Recently thankful that my bf got me the witcher 3 and that i now own 2 Equus Ballator
Recently thankful that my bf got me the witcher 3 and that i now own 2 Equus Ballator
1 2