Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Phister's Design Boutique
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dragon ID: #18857850

Number of apparel slots: 20

Theme/ Things you want: Dove is a prankster and scavenger (goes to the different venues to find valuable abandoned or Beastclan stuff while fighting of any creatures who attack). So just keep that in mind.

She must have the white feathered wings and tail, peace dove, and heatherbed lily. Sweaters, bows, or any type of more childish apparel is appreciated.

She's a sweet, happy-go-lucky type who can be unexpectedly aggressive and violent under certain conditions. So a dangerous/unnerving undercurrent to her outfit would be a nice addition.

Things to avoid: Overly elegant stuff (that was my mistake with trying to make her an outfit, it was just too pretty). No silks or flowerfells, please. I'd prefer for face apparel to be lighter and not cover her eyes.

Budget: 1milt/1kg.

Accent or Skin (Optional): I don't have any in mind, but feel free to use one.
Dragon ID: #18857850

Number of apparel slots: 20

Theme/ Things you want: Dove is a prankster and scavenger (goes to the different venues to find valuable abandoned or Beastclan stuff while fighting of any creatures who attack). So just keep that in mind.

She must have the white feathered wings and tail, peace dove, and heatherbed lily. Sweaters, bows, or any type of more childish apparel is appreciated.

She's a sweet, happy-go-lucky type who can be unexpectedly aggressive and violent under certain conditions. So a dangerous/unnerving undercurrent to her outfit would be a nice addition.

Things to avoid: Overly elegant stuff (that was my mistake with trying to make her an outfit, it was just too pretty). No silks or flowerfells, please. I'd prefer for face apparel to be lighter and not cover her eyes.

Budget: 1milt/1kg.

Accent or Skin (Optional): I don't have any in mind, but feel free to use one.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Omg I love it so much!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you~

Sending you the payment now ^_^
Omg I love it so much!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you~

Sending you the payment now ^_^
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@Raya36 I loved this derg of yours. His colors are really pretty and his genes are too. It was a but hard to find something that fit him. If it's too expensive tell me and I will change it!

Electric Snow

OMG SHE IS ABSOLOUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I will definetly want one of her hatchlings :p I hope you like the outfit a made for her btw

Winter's Night

Final derg I dressed up! Sorry if there is too much yellow XD

star seer

If you don't like it, just ask. I will change it and make it look better, send over the money when you like it. Please send the payment within 2 weeks! All scammers will be reported.
@Raya36 I loved this derg of yours. His colors are really pretty and his genes are too. It was a but hard to find something that fit him. If it's too expensive tell me and I will change it!

Electric Snow

OMG SHE IS ABSOLOUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! I will definetly want one of her hatchlings :p I hope you like the outfit a made for her btw

Winter's Night

Final derg I dressed up! Sorry if there is too much yellow XD

star seer

If you don't like it, just ask. I will change it and make it look better, send over the money when you like it. Please send the payment within 2 weeks! All scammers will be reported.
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
@Phisters Thank you so much! These are all perfect!

Would you like to be added to the pinglist for her hatchlings? Maybe you can have one when they hatch in exchange for more outfits?
@Phisters Thank you so much! These are all perfect!

Would you like to be added to the pinglist for her hatchlings? Maybe you can have one when they hatch in exchange for more outfits?
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
@Raya36
Sure that would be great and no problem! :)
@Raya36
Sure that would be great and no problem! :)
Click on the cat!
@Phisters Awesome! I'll add you :)
@Phisters Awesome! I'll add you :)
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Hihi Phisters!
ID: 23106901
Budget: 20000 treasure things
I trust you with everything else!
Thank you!
Hihi Phisters!
ID: 23106901
Budget: 20000 treasure things
I trust you with everything else!
Thank you!
@CinnamonrollPup

Gotcha covered Terriyaki! ;D
@CinnamonrollPup

Gotcha covered Terriyaki! ;D
Click on the cat!
@AnonEclipse
Sorry if this is late. My friend kept saying it didn't look very nice so I decided to make it better in the future but than I saw you had already changed her look. If you think I copied whoever made the outfit you currently have Dove, please know that I didn't copy it. Again, sorry for the delay. It was really fun to dress her up though and you won't need to pay the full 1000 treasure (600 should be fine!) :)

Forest Wanderer
@AnonEclipse
Sorry if this is late. My friend kept saying it didn't look very nice so I decided to make it better in the future but than I saw you had already changed her look. If you think I copied whoever made the outfit you currently have Dove, please know that I didn't copy it. Again, sorry for the delay. It was really fun to dress her up though and you won't need to pay the full 1000 treasure (600 should be fine!) :)

Forest Wanderer
Click on the cat!
@Phisters Moved to Items for Sale as you are selling a service. The Creative Corner isn't for sales. Thank you!
@Phisters Moved to Items for Sale as you are selling a service. The Creative Corner isn't for sales. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7