Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Phister's Design Boutique
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Phisters
Thank you! I appreciate the outfit. ^^

I made her current outfit. What she had on was horrid so I threw that together. It's better, but still doesn't fit her right.
@Phisters
Thank you! I appreciate the outfit. ^^

I made her current outfit. What she had on was horrid so I threw that together. It's better, but still doesn't fit her right.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@CinnamonrollPup

Finished the design for your dragon. The outfit may be a little expensive for newbies but I can help you earn some monies :)

Blushing Rose
@CinnamonrollPup

Finished the design for your dragon. The outfit may be a little expensive for newbies but I can help you earn some monies :)

Blushing Rose
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
Thanks Phisters
Thanks Phisters
bUMP

Im the friend who reviews pretty much 90% of her designs
bUMP

Im the friend who reviews pretty much 90% of her designs
Dragon ID: 38149538

Slots: Whatever I can budget so 5 or more don't really care

What I want: Petals has to have petals and stuff that goes with the color. Like your dragons I really like them

To Avoid: I don't care just Nothing Ugly

Budget: 11 diamonds and 20000 Moines

Accents: whatever looks good!

Thx
Dragon ID: 38149538

Slots: Whatever I can budget so 5 or more don't really care

What I want: Petals has to have petals and stuff that goes with the color. Like your dragons I really like them

To Avoid: I don't care just Nothing Ugly

Budget: 11 diamonds and 20000 Moines

Accents: whatever looks good!

Thx
QOsn8Q8.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405762][img]http://i.imgur.com/nudX0O8.png[/img][/url]
nudX0O8.png
QOsn8Q8.png
I would like to buy an outfit please! ^^

Dragon ID : #34765366

Number of apparel slots : 7 but any amount is fine!

Theme/ Things you want : Watery mystical theme.

Things to avoid : Rose Thorn apparel

Budget : I get my outfits over time, so there is no budget.

Accent or Skin (Optional) : I dont have any in mind, but would be open to them if you find a good one!
I would like to buy an outfit please! ^^

Dragon ID : #34765366

Number of apparel slots : 7 but any amount is fine!

Theme/ Things you want : Watery mystical theme.

Things to avoid : Rose Thorn apparel

Budget : I get my outfits over time, so there is no budget.

Accent or Skin (Optional) : I dont have any in mind, but would be open to them if you find a good one!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@IshaWolf102

Here is the outfit I made for you dragon! Sorry if it is way over your budget of 20,000 treasure. The estimated cost for this whole thing is around 80,000 treasure. Please note that apparel can be very expensive and some apparel even costs over 4,000,000 treasure! I know it is hard to believe but if you ever have trouble earning monies, you can always ask me for help! Some techniques I recommend are profit exalting, and playing a ton of artifracture. Also, don't forget to go to Tomo's Trivia tablet and sell any unwanted things. Anyway, here is ur outfit

Light Mage

Light Mage (expensive)

(P.S the skin is optional because it costs around 90,000. i just added it because it added a real nice touch and I really love the way the skin looks. You don't have to add it but it's all up to you :p)
@IshaWolf102

Here is the outfit I made for you dragon! Sorry if it is way over your budget of 20,000 treasure. The estimated cost for this whole thing is around 80,000 treasure. Please note that apparel can be very expensive and some apparel even costs over 4,000,000 treasure! I know it is hard to believe but if you ever have trouble earning monies, you can always ask me for help! Some techniques I recommend are profit exalting, and playing a ton of artifracture. Also, don't forget to go to Tomo's Trivia tablet and sell any unwanted things. Anyway, here is ur outfit

Light Mage

Light Mage (expensive)

(P.S the skin is optional because it costs around 90,000. i just added it because it added a real nice touch and I really love the way the skin looks. You don't have to add it but it's all up to you :p)
0f1e0d5a7c30dbd7dd7c677aaa1ff88c.png Phister's Design Boutique
Click on the cat!
Thx It looks so neat
Thx It looks so neat
QOsn8Q8.png
Ayooo. Lemme give this a shot since dressing this boy is driving me up the wall.

Dragon ID: 6910016

Number of apparel slots: all 20

Theme/ Things you want: he's the clan's grave tender and does shade magicks in secret. so something to reflect that. i'd like it if you can keep his birdskull mask and green (face) wraps. but if you can find something good to cover his face with then, gopher it

Things to avoid: kickstarter and expensive festival gear.

Budget: eh, none but lots of gem items are no good.

Accent or Skin (Optional): none i can think of, if you find a good one tho, let me know.
Ayooo. Lemme give this a shot since dressing this boy is driving me up the wall.

Dragon ID: 6910016

Number of apparel slots: all 20

Theme/ Things you want: he's the clan's grave tender and does shade magicks in secret. so something to reflect that. i'd like it if you can keep his birdskull mask and green (face) wraps. but if you can find something good to cover his face with then, gopher it

Things to avoid: kickstarter and expensive festival gear.

Budget: eh, none but lots of gem items are no good.

Accent or Skin (Optional): none i can think of, if you find a good one tho, let me know.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7