Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sudden incredible Scavenging luck.
1 2 3
@Mutation; OMG such luck.. I had good luck in this game once too. My first gathering turn EVER during my first few minutes of the game got me a Fire egg.. Never found an egg through scavenging since xD

For how much are you gonna sell em? I might want them , if they're not too expensive c: Or perhaps a trade
@Mutation; OMG such luck.. I had good luck in this game once too. My first gathering turn EVER during my first few minutes of the game got me a Fire egg.. Never found an egg through scavenging since xD

For how much are you gonna sell em? I might want them , if they're not too expensive c: Or perhaps a trade
@Gaia Wow, really? O.O That is some AMAZING luck, I hope you do find more eggs soon. :D

I'm not planning on selling them right away, and I might hatch them to train to LV25 once I have space. I will let you know if I change my mind, though.
@Gaia Wow, really? O.O That is some AMAZING luck, I hope you do find more eggs soon. :D

I'm not planning on selling them right away, and I might hatch them to train to LV25 once I have space. I will let you know if I change my mind, though.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation, that's fantastic luck! Congratulations!
@Mutation, that's fantastic luck! Congratulations!
@Aequorin Thank you! :D
@Aequorin Thank you! :D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

I didn't get this in scavenging.... But somehow I got a hydra scorpion while insect catching? Idk. :)

@Mutation

That's some awesome luck though! Hatch them! The only time I got eggs was like.... Two weeks ago- and It was two in a row as well! I ended up exalting them because of space but they were really fun to hatch!
I didn't get this in scavenging.... But somehow I got a hydra scorpion while insect catching? Idk. :)

@Mutation

That's some awesome luck though! Hatch them! The only time I got eggs was like.... Two weeks ago- and It was two in a row as well! I ended up exalting them because of space but they were really fun to hatch!
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Embyrs I unfortunately decided to trade both eggs and two deity dolls out for a lovely Forest/Forest/Beige Coatl hatchling, but the breeder of that Coatl hatched a Banana/Banana/Tangerine Guardian boy out of the Light egg! Congrats @Unil for the great G1!
@Embyrs I unfortunately decided to trade both eggs and two deity dolls out for a lovely Forest/Forest/Beige Coatl hatchling, but the breeder of that Coatl hatched a Banana/Banana/Tangerine Guardian boy out of the Light egg! Congrats @Unil for the great G1!

locke.png

Sweet luck! I once found two Ice egg in the same day, they sold for a pretty penny :pp
Sweet luck! I once found two Ice egg in the same day, they sold for a pretty penny :pp
tXKbExw.png
Here's what the two eggs hatched into! Thanks @Mutation :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2305566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23056/2305566_350.png[/img] [/url] Banana/Banana/Tangerine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2306358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23064/2306358_350.png[/img] [/url] Fire/Carmine/Fire @___@
Here's what the two eggs hatched into! Thanks @Mutation :P

2305566_350.png

Banana/Banana/Tangerine

2306358_350.png

Fire/Carmine/Fire

@___@
@Unil

A first gen XXY and XYX?! Daaaaaaaamn, you're lucky.
@Unil

A first gen XXY and XYX?! Daaaaaaaamn, you're lucky.
-begins to doubt if the Coatl was worth it..- Oh well, the G1's colours are not up my alley, but double Forest yesplease.
-begins to doubt if the Coatl was worth it..- Oh well, the G1's colours are not up my alley, but double Forest yesplease.

locke.png

1 2 3