Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 414 415
Still trying to get that dang shiny Rowlet on Ultra moon :')
Still trying to get that dang shiny Rowlet on Ultra moon :')
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FantasticHaxorus

I sincerely wish you the best of luck! On Moon, I was trying to get a shiny drampa via masuda method, and after over 1,000+ eggs, I still don't have one. I hope that your luck will be infinitely better than mine!
@FantasticHaxorus

I sincerely wish you the best of luck! On Moon, I was trying to get a shiny drampa via masuda method, and after over 1,000+ eggs, I still don't have one. I hope that your luck will be infinitely better than mine!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@DarkDragonfly

I have a spare Shiny Silvally I can trade over, still holding its bottle cap and then for Marshadow, I don't have anymore codes, but I do have a spare of the actual pokemon... However it can't hold the Z-stone ;n;

Let me know if you want them ^_^
@DarkDragonfly

I have a spare Shiny Silvally I can trade over, still holding its bottle cap and then for Marshadow, I don't have anymore codes, but I do have a spare of the actual pokemon... However it can't hold the Z-stone ;n;

Let me know if you want them ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
good news... i've obtained pokemon sun but don't know if i have the time to finish it T_T but other than that i'm soft resetting for a popplio with decent stats. :,>
good news... i've obtained pokemon sun but don't know if i have the time to finish it T_T but other than that i'm soft resetting for a popplio with decent stats. :,>
tumblr_inline_n16wzcag5Y1synnum.gif

and i spin for you like your favorite records used to
@Anubiis

I'm up to 1244 SRs so far. I hope you get yours super fast, because this is tortureeeeeee.
@Anubiis

I'm up to 1244 SRs so far. I hope you get yours super fast, because this is tortureeeeeee.
TyYgOYZ.png
I was wondering, does anyone know whether the Legendary Pokemon are Shiny Locked in USUM? I was thinking of trying to get a Shiny Cosmog or Nihilego, but I don't want to expend all that effort if it's impossible.
I was wondering, does anyone know whether the Legendary Pokemon are Shiny Locked in USUM? I was thinking of trying to get a Shiny Cosmog or Nihilego, but I don't want to expend all that effort if it's impossible.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@******* As far as I know, legendaries and ultra beasts are'nt shiny locked anymore! Only the totem pokemon are.
@******* As far as I know, legendaries and ultra beasts are'nt shiny locked anymore! Only the totem pokemon are.
iIrk1Wj.png
How dare they unlock all the locked shinies, do they want me to stay in my room for days on end trying to get them all?!
In all honesty I’m hyped for unlocked UBs. Gonna need them all shiny
How dare they unlock all the locked shinies, do they want me to stay in my room for days on end trying to get them all?!
In all honesty I’m hyped for unlocked UBs. Gonna need them all shiny
Always up for a chat!
My shiny collection consists of a shiny Spearow and Sceptile.
My shiny collection consists of a shiny Spearow and Sceptile.
VHFsfxu.gif
@*******

Pretty sure Cosmog is still shiny locked. The UBs and Legendaries in wormholes are no longer shiny locked though. Not sure about Nihilego.
@*******

Pretty sure Cosmog is still shiny locked. The UBs and Legendaries in wormholes are no longer shiny locked though. Not sure about Nihilego.
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 414 415