Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91
If them being in NotN isn't going to affect drop rates for other things at all I'd rather they stay there than that they devalue the item pool of Joxar's.

Also, hey, it's a holiday tradition by now, let newbies drown in bears, too.
If them being in NotN isn't going to affect drop rates for other things at all I'd rather they stay there than that they devalue the item pool of Joxar's.

Also, hey, it's a holiday tradition by now, let newbies drown in bears, too.
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
Move them to Joxars spare inventory
Move them to Joxars spare inventory
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
Please retire the bears, please. I'm sure not even the newbies five years from now will have any trouble getting one or twenty of each.
Please retire the bears, please. I'm sure not even the newbies five years from now will have any trouble getting one or twenty of each.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png

I like the bears the way they is :>

I like the bears the way they is :>
Damn it, why is there no 3rd option: Retire the bears? :D

I dont want them in the NotN but I also dont want a chance to pull them from an EXPENSIVE and unique chest from Joxar...
Damn it, why is there no 3rd option: Retire the bears? :D

I dont want them in the NotN but I also dont want a chance to pull them from an EXPENSIVE and unique chest from Joxar...
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
I'm all for the second option!
I'm all for the second option!

~It/Its or He/Him~
Retiring the Bears after this NOTN would be best in my opinion.
Retiring the Bears after this NOTN would be best in my opinion.
OGMDLLOVVSIG2-75.png
I like the second option; I've actually still not collected all the bears, as I've been trying to get them on my own during the NotN (I know I could easily just buy the ones I lack, but I like having a goal to work toward) so having a way to still possibly crack open a chest and finding a bear works for me! I'm glad that the bear won't replace the recolored item/past fest apparel slot though, having it as an extra item like the skins means people who are dome with the bears won't feel ripped off completely by the 80kt price of the chests. Seems like a good compromise to me.
I like the second option; I've actually still not collected all the bears, as I've been trying to get them on my own during the NotN (I know I could easily just buy the ones I lack, but I like having a goal to work toward) so having a way to still possibly crack open a chest and finding a bear works for me! I'm glad that the bear won't replace the recolored item/past fest apparel slot though, having it as an extra item like the skins means people who are dome with the bears won't feel ripped off completely by the 80kt price of the chests. Seems like a good compromise to me.
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
I voted for option two because I really don't want the bears in the NotN chests all over again. Putting them in Joxar's crates as bonuses sounds great as an alternative, as long as it doesn't hurt people's chances at bonus retired skins. So if for example now there's a 10% chance of getting a bonus skin, and 90% chance of no bonus, ideally I think it should become 10% chance at skin, 10% chance at bear, 80% chance no bonus.

Obviously these numbers are totally random, it doesn't have to be an equal chance, but my point is it would be a shame to diminish the chance at a skin for the sake of an overpopulated familiar and make it 5% skin, 5% bear and 90% no bonus. It should be an additional thing since they're probably going to be melted down in Baldwin's pot anyway for a while.
I voted for option two because I really don't want the bears in the NotN chests all over again. Putting them in Joxar's crates as bonuses sounds great as an alternative, as long as it doesn't hurt people's chances at bonus retired skins. So if for example now there's a 10% chance of getting a bonus skin, and 90% chance of no bonus, ideally I think it should become 10% chance at skin, 10% chance at bear, 80% chance no bonus.

Obviously these numbers are totally random, it doesn't have to be an equal chance, but my point is it would be a shame to diminish the chance at a skin for the sake of an overpopulated familiar and make it 5% skin, 5% bear and 90% no bonus. It should be an additional thing since they're probably going to be melted down in Baldwin's pot anyway for a while.
I'm part of the camp that would rather that the bears retire completely. It's not like there's any scarcity for them.

Or otherwise, just add them to the regular pool of items as chest exclusive familiars.
I'm part of the camp that would rather that the bears retire completely. It's not like there's any scarcity for them.

Or otherwise, just add them to the regular pool of items as chest exclusive familiars.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91