Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pidge's Art & Lore - Reopened!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HarlequinCr0w Okay! And, if I remember right, I was offering up to 500 words? That's usually how I do it for fest.
@HarlequinCr0w Okay! And, if I remember right, I was offering up to 500 words? That's usually how I do it for fest.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon That's right! 25 charged sprockets for up to 500 words.
@AfternoonPigeon That's right! 25 charged sprockets for up to 500 words.
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w Perfect! I'll work on it ASAP!
@HarlequinCr0w Perfect! I'll work on it ASAP!
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@HarlequinCr0w
@hat17
@Pyep

It's taking me a bit longer to get into the swing of things, but never fear, your writing is on its way! Soon... Eventually... (kill me now.)

No, but seriously, I plan on forcing myself to write for at least a couple hours a day this week. (Which, yanko, I did last week too, but nothing useful came of it. Here's hoping, though!)
@HarlequinCr0w
@hat17
@Pyep

It's taking me a bit longer to get into the swing of things, but never fear, your writing is on its way! Soon... Eventually... (kill me now.)

No, but seriously, I plan on forcing myself to write for at least a couple hours a day this week. (Which, yanko, I did last week too, but nothing useful came of it. Here's hoping, though!)
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@AfternoonPigeon
Ahahaha, don't worry. It is good practice to push self to write, but there's also an inspiration factor that's precious in writing (or any form of art). Thank you for letting us know. :)
@AfternoonPigeon
Ahahaha, don't worry. It is good practice to push self to write, but there's also an inspiration factor that's precious in writing (or any form of art). Thank you for letting us know. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9