Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wasp: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
Love those new familiars!!
Love those new familiars!!
Lovin' it, but also AAAAHHHH WASPS.

Please to not be stinging, some of us have soft scales.
Lovin' it, but also AAAAHHHH WASPS.

Please to not be stinging, some of us have soft scales.
9iqeDz7.png
ermagurd those familiars are super kawaii
ermagurd those familiars are super kawaii
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
Sweeet!
Sweeet!
VE9B0fA.png
Such a beautiful new addition. And the accents are absolutely gorgeous! Some will definitely find a place on my dragons' wishlists. n.n A well deserved hi-five to the artists involved here~
Such a beautiful new addition. And the accents are absolutely gorgeous! Some will definitely find a place on my dragons' wishlists. n.n A well deserved hi-five to the artists involved here~
louca_s_signature_by_loucalou-dc3lnxb.png
I have no clue how I feel about this gene but I'm stoaked about the new familiars!
I have no clue how I feel about this gene but I'm stoaked about the new familiars!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
Wooohooo!
Wooohooo!
finally something that goes perfectly with the BEE gene :3 I hope I can snag a coatl or a bog with this gorgeous new gene :D

Also, skins, WOW

and Familiars - creepy but cute xD They would go so perfectly well with my weird bright dragons
finally something that goes perfectly with the BEE gene :3 I hope I can snag a coatl or a bog with this gorgeous new gene :D

Also, skins, WOW

and Familiars - creepy but cute xD They would go so perfectly well with my weird bright dragons
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
bruh
bruh
I'm gonna cry

I already spent so much money on my Coral Carpenter pair and then this happens....
I'm gonna cry

I already spent so much money on my Coral Carpenter pair and then this happens....
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46