Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55
Leveling up a new team and I think I'm going to try out this build, since I currently just have enough for one elim and know I will still need to buy a couple of the other required stones. Plus I'm curious as to how this one works.

My main question is when to add on each of the ability stones? Before I only used the culex build which tells you at what level to apply everything, and any other dragons I leveled were for exaltation, so I have never paid attention to when other stones become available.

Also I'd love to be added to the pinglist for updates when possible!
Leveling up a new team and I think I'm going to try out this build, since I currently just have enough for one elim and know I will still need to buy a couple of the other required stones. Plus I'm curious as to how this one works.

My main question is when to add on each of the ability stones? Before I only used the culex build which tells you at what level to apply everything, and any other dragons I leveled were for exaltation, so I have never paid attention to when other stones become available.

Also I'd love to be added to the pinglist for updates when possible!
I'm a photographer - follow my adventures and growth on Instagram!
This had been on hold as I had been on hiatus but I shall update the pinglist, reply to those who need it, and work on gathering more data ASAP! Thank you SO SO SO much, everyone! Honestly, the love you all have shown my build has been so amazing; I want to thank the FR community for welcoming it so warmly, somehow. Once I figure out a way, I will link to it in my signature!
This had been on hold as I had been on hiatus but I shall update the pinglist, reply to those who need it, and work on gathering more data ASAP! Thank you SO SO SO much, everyone! Honestly, the love you all have shown my build has been so amazing; I want to thank the FR community for welcoming it so warmly, somehow. Once I figure out a way, I will link to it in my signature!
@Herddog

Oh goodness, I did mean to have a [i-] there somewhere! Thank you for pointing that out!
@Herddog

Oh goodness, I did mean to have a [i-] there somewhere! Thank you for pointing that out!
@EeveeDream

I'm actually almost done leveling a team of Sedona dragons (they're level 24 right now). I have to say that the build works a lot better than I thought it would. The earlier venues we're a bit more painful (no bamboo falls for me), but the later venues became easier. I was actually able to level my dragons from 23 to 24 in the ghostlight without leaving.
@EeveeDream

I'm actually almost done leveling a team of Sedona dragons (they're level 24 right now). I have to say that the build works a lot better than I thought it would. The earlier venues we're a bit more painful (no bamboo falls for me), but the later venues became easier. I was actually able to level my dragons from 23 to 24 in the ghostlight without leaving.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus
Wow! I'm super happy to hear that! Thank you so much for telling me! :D
@Thardus
Wow! I'm super happy to hear that! Thank you so much for telling me! :D
This build is awesome, thank you so much for making it! I lvled my team from 1 to 25 in no time and without a problem. I haven't got any dragon with an eliminate build to compare them to say which is "better" but this one is definitely great (and a life saver to those who don't have the resources for the elims). Again, thanks!
This build is awesome, thank you so much for making it! I lvled my team from 1 to 25 in no time and without a problem. I haven't got any dragon with an eliminate build to compare them to say which is "better" but this one is definitely great (and a life saver to those who don't have the resources for the elims). Again, thanks!
He/him
English is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes.
@GinaNeko
You add on stones when you are able to, level wise! For the most part, you follow Culex's guide sans Eliminate. Instead, you would add these stones when able:

Sap: Level 3 required to equip
Rally: Level 5 required to equip
Ambush: Level 9 required to equip
Berserker: Level 17 required to equip
Haste: Level 5 required to equip
Bolster*: Level 5 required to equip
Reflect*: Level 12 required to equip

*These are interchangeable depending on the venue you wish to frequent with your level 25's.

@PhantomSong
That's so awesome!! I'm glad it helped you out so much! :D

@Meddled
You have been an amazing help in gathering data. Thank you so much for sharing your findings!!
@GinaNeko
You add on stones when you are able to, level wise! For the most part, you follow Culex's guide sans Eliminate. Instead, you would add these stones when able:

Sap: Level 3 required to equip
Rally: Level 5 required to equip
Ambush: Level 9 required to equip
Berserker: Level 17 required to equip
Haste: Level 5 required to equip
Bolster*: Level 5 required to equip
Reflect*: Level 12 required to equip

*These are interchangeable depending on the venue you wish to frequent with your level 25's.

@PhantomSong
That's so awesome!! I'm glad it helped you out so much! :D

@Meddled
You have been an amazing help in gathering data. Thank you so much for sharing your findings!!
@EeveeDream

You're welcome! Just thought I'd share. It's a good build. When I get around to training a new group, I might futz a bit with the stats to see if I can make early game (before two ambushes) easier. But as it stands, I don't have any complaints, so the stats you came up with are very effective.
@EeveeDream

You're welcome! Just thought I'd share. It's a good build. When I get around to training a new group, I might futz a bit with the stats to see if I can make early game (before two ambushes) easier. But as it stands, I don't have any complaints, so the stats you came up with are very effective.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@SpookyBandit
You missed an e in my name and I didn't get your ping! ;A; To answer your question, you would follow Culex's guide up to level 20 in regards to stats, then add points into QCK until you reach about 80 or so. Add the rest of the stats to VIT and DEF, within the ranges shown here.

For everyone else, the pinglist has been updated!
@SpookyBandit
You missed an e in my name and I didn't get your ping! ;A; To answer your question, you would follow Culex's guide up to level 20 in regards to stats, then add points into QCK until you reach about 80 or so. Add the rest of the stats to VIT and DEF, within the ranges shown here.

For everyone else, the pinglist has been updated!
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko

Hey all! Minor update right now. There might be another later today (it's just past rollover right now and I should be in bed but oh well), but here is the one I have for you now, especially since it has been a while.
  • I redid the math in the first post to more accurately display the percentage difference between Sedona build costs and Eliminate build costs since prices have fluctuated since I first did the math. I also fixed up some wording and added a note regarding the current prices of battle dragons that I noticed while looking around.
  • I cleaned up the Updates & Additional Information section, including making the stats distribution answer easier to see! There is also an additional update on how Sedonas perform in the Golem Workshop, which I think is quite exciting! As the toughest venue available, for 1 Sedona and 1 Mage to work well as a training team is definitely awesome! Additional testing on this is definitely needed, so any data you guys are willing to share with me is greatly appreciated!
  • I added proper links to venue elements and the best dragons to use at the top of the Venue Specific Information post. I also added the Golem Workshop data I gathered earlier, and fixed a spelling error I missed months ago.

Until later, everyone! If there is data in the thread that I missed that you feel should be reflected in the main posts, please let me know!
@Shadowind @Meddled @Teletraan @Ruffian @Knickknacks @curiousraven @Qthorse1 @Saraceaser @constellationxx @Dimness @Saraceaser @Drakenhart @BoomBreeze @ladylilitu @Herddog @melodlily @sugarcube @GinaNeko

Hey all! Minor update right now. There might be another later today (it's just past rollover right now and I should be in bed but oh well), but here is the one I have for you now, especially since it has been a while.
  • I redid the math in the first post to more accurately display the percentage difference between Sedona build costs and Eliminate build costs since prices have fluctuated since I first did the math. I also fixed up some wording and added a note regarding the current prices of battle dragons that I noticed while looking around.
  • I cleaned up the Updates & Additional Information section, including making the stats distribution answer easier to see! There is also an additional update on how Sedonas perform in the Golem Workshop, which I think is quite exciting! As the toughest venue available, for 1 Sedona and 1 Mage to work well as a training team is definitely awesome! Additional testing on this is definitely needed, so any data you guys are willing to share with me is greatly appreciated!
  • I added proper links to venue elements and the best dragons to use at the top of the Venue Specific Information post. I also added the Golem Workshop data I gathered earlier, and fixed a spelling error I missed months ago.

Until later, everyone! If there is data in the thread that I missed that you feel should be reflected in the main posts, please let me know!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 54 55