Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How did you get your nickname(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6
As for my online username, Moony..

Well, it's a little cringy but it's from my first ever OC & WC OC--Moonstar! I made him in..I think 2011-12?
As for my online username, Moony..

Well, it's a little cringy but it's from my first ever OC & WC OC--Moonstar! I made him in..I think 2011-12?
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
My sissy started calling me candle, becuse she said im like her little comfurting light.
My sissy started calling me candle, becuse she said im like her little comfurting light.
IRL:
I don't do nicknames.
In FR:
People call me whatever they want. Heres some examples:
Princess, Prin, Cute, CP, and whatever else people dream up.
IRL:
I don't do nicknames.
In FR:
People call me whatever they want. Heres some examples:
Princess, Prin, Cute, CP, and whatever else people dream up.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
i gave it to myself- but I haven't had the guts to ask anyone outside of the internet to call me it, dysmorphia sucks yeeEt [quote name="@SquidQueen" date=2017-10-07 13:30:07] Ahh Everyone has such cute nicknames. <3 Darth Fluffycakes in particular is amazing @/Brenning. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rEHP38r.jpg[/img] Here's my girlfriend and I with our squid hats!! [/quote] ok but this is perfect right here
i gave it to myself- but I haven't had the guts to ask anyone outside of the internet to call me it, dysmorphia sucks yeeEt

@SquidQueen wrote on 2017-10-07:
Ahh Everyone has such cute nicknames. <3 Darth Fluffycakes in particular is amazing @/Brenning.

rEHP38r.jpg

Here's my girlfriend and I with our squid hats!!

ok but this is perfect right here
olly / 15
My irl nickname is Cordy, it's just a shortened version of my name (not giving that out, but it's a name from a Shakespeare play). Some of my friends have taken to calling me Coran because they're nuts about Voltron and we all fit one of the characters. I have all the life experience, and I'm funny, and... everyone forgets about me... yeah

My online nickname is my favorite gemstone, just because it's cool. People call me Ammy, though. Partly because of my obsession with Okami.

ALSO my dad has that exact same squid hat!!
My irl nickname is Cordy, it's just a shortened version of my name (not giving that out, but it's a name from a Shakespeare play). Some of my friends have taken to calling me Coran because they're nuts about Voltron and we all fit one of the characters. I have all the life experience, and I'm funny, and... everyone forgets about me... yeah

My online nickname is my favorite gemstone, just because it's cool. People call me Ammy, though. Partly because of my obsession with Okami.

ALSO my dad has that exact same squid hat!!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I once self-proclaimed myself Lord of the Pinecone People. I have made it my royal duty to inform everybody of this.
I once self-proclaimed myself Lord of the Pinecone People. I have made it my royal duty to inform everybody of this.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Lost: I am directionally challenged.

Edit// I forgot about my nickname Jicchan.

It's my Japanese name abbreviated and it sounds cute so I have some of my friends call me it.
Lost: I am directionally challenged.

Edit// I forgot about my nickname Jicchan.

It's my Japanese name abbreviated and it sounds cute so I have some of my friends call me it.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
The most used nickname I have came from someone mispelling Courtney, and the phone somehow interpreting it as coat nye. Somehow that just stuck, and my closest friends call me coat! (And fine by me, anything but court -____-)
The most used nickname I have came from someone mispelling Courtney, and the phone somehow interpreting it as coat nye. Somehow that just stuck, and my closest friends call me coat! (And fine by me, anything but court -____-)
FR time +17
She/her
I have a friend who calls me Frog
We were discussing the universe and the meaning of life, and she said something about ho wit would be simpler if we were all frogs. As I was fairly tired and spacing out a bit, I replied “I am frog”
It’s stuck with me to this day
I have a friend who calls me Frog
We were discussing the universe and the meaning of life, and she said something about ho wit would be simpler if we were all frogs. As I was fairly tired and spacing out a bit, I replied “I am frog”
It’s stuck with me to this day
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png gHesnkX.png
I got mine 2 years ago because at the time I loved alto saxophones
I got mine 2 years ago because at the time I loved alto saxophones
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6