Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 534 535
@murklin
Claiming 6 of your fodders
Send them over when you're ready XD
@murklin
Claiming 6 of your fodders
Send them over when you're ready XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Kedreeva@Saphirosa @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @B00KW0RM @BoulderEnder @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare
edited:
can i get a lv 11 to lv 20? I'll provide an ambush so would that be 102kt?
@Kedreeva@Saphirosa @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @B00KW0RM @BoulderEnder @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare
edited:
can i get a lv 11 to lv 20? I'll provide an ambush so would that be 102kt?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Zith @BoulderEnder @Meowruff @Cethosia @caedis @Virulence @ShadowedWolf @Sash\

Could I please order 2 hours of grinding in redrock cove?
@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Zith @BoulderEnder @Meowruff @Cethosia @caedis @Virulence @ShadowedWolf @Sash\

Could I please order 2 hours of grinding in redrock cove?
@chasingshhadows - Two of your four fodder are trained and ready to be sent home! c:

@CheshireCatUk1
@chasingshhadows - Two of your four fodder are trained and ready to be sent home! c:

@CheshireCatUk1
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Qapla

I'm doing your hour in the Arena.
@Qapla

I'm doing your hour in the Arena.
R3OpbRR.png
@chasingshhadows - The last two are on their way! c:

@CheshireCatUk1
@chasingshhadows - The last two are on their way! c:

@CheshireCatUk1
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Katreal

I can level two of your fodder.
@Katreal

I can level two of your fodder.
R3OpbRR.png
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @Zith @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Hello Exalt fodder trainers! I'm looking to order 8 lv10's! :)
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @Zith @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Hello Exalt fodder trainers! I'm looking to order 8 lv10's! :)
ZT1GQLd.png
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Helllo awesome trainers! I would like to order another 8 Lv 10s, because you were so awesome last time~
@nonbinarytentoo @LetiziaJoi @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @StunningSpirits @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @morphogenetic @Rainforest

Helllo awesome trainers! I would like to order another 8 Lv 10s, because you were so awesome last time~
bZOQYBz.png
@Katreal

I can take 2 of your fodder!
@Katreal

I can take 2 of your fodder!
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 ... 534 535