Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47
I too am having the lair energy issue.
I too am having the lair energy issue.
ZhydIqY.png
Adding into the energy issue - screenshot.

Will this affect bonuses? Has there been an admin response as yet?
Adding into the energy issue - screenshot.

Will this affect bonuses? Has there been an admin response as yet?
vuiX6nu.png
@Anatidae this has been happening to me for a few days and my bar hasn't gone down or anything (but I don't think I've let it get below 80% either)

it does beg the question as to how bonuses are calculated - is the score kept separate or calculated on each page refresh?
@Anatidae this has been happening to me for a few days and my bar hasn't gone down or anything (but I don't think I've let it get below 80% either)

it does beg the question as to how bonuses are calculated - is the score kept separate or calculated on each page refresh?
oh this has started to happen to me too D:
oh this has started to happen to me too D:
tumblr_mwl6k3EOrP1t0tsq5o1_400.png
I've had this problem too, and it does seem to 'correct' itself after I feed my dragons. (ie. dragons are hungry, bar says 100%, I feed them but don't have enough meat in my stack to feed everyone and that's when the bar goes down to 98% or whatever.)
I've had this problem too, and it does seem to 'correct' itself after I feed my dragons. (ie. dragons are hungry, bar says 100%, I feed them but don't have enough meat in my stack to feed everyone and that's when the bar goes down to 98% or whatever.)
kbqBOtG.png
Yup, same here!
Yup, same here!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Yup, I have the same problem.
Yup, I have the same problem.
Having the same issue!
Having the same issue!
I'm having this issue, too - All my dragons energy bars are at 45/50 - but my clan energy bar has stayed at 100% all day. :T
I'm having this issue, too - All my dragons energy bars are at 45/50 - but my clan energy bar has stayed at 100% all day. :T
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Having the energy bar problem as well! Most of my dragons are around 44/50 Energy, but my Clan Energy is stuck at 100%.
Having the energy bar problem as well! Most of my dragons are around 44/50 Energy, but my Clan Energy is stuck at 100%.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47