Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Post-Hiatus Lair Sale!
So, I ended up leaving the site for like 6 months, and now that I'm back, I'd like a fresh start.

I'm keeping the dragons on page one, but I'm interested in getting rid of pretty much everyone page two and back.

Feel free to make a (reasonable) offer on any of them. Some dragons are in the AH already, and I don't intend to sell them for too much less than they're going for, but you can still offer what you think is fair.

Just ping me here or send me a PM, or send a CR with your offer and the dragon's name/number.

Please do not exalt these dragons, or at least not right away!

I'd appreciate if you named them, but it's not required.
So, I ended up leaving the site for like 6 months, and now that I'm back, I'd like a fresh start.

I'm keeping the dragons on page one, but I'm interested in getting rid of pretty much everyone page two and back.

Feel free to make a (reasonable) offer on any of them. Some dragons are in the AH already, and I don't intend to sell them for too much less than they're going for, but you can still offer what you think is fair.

Just ping me here or send me a PM, or send a CR with your offer and the dragon's name/number.

Please do not exalt these dragons, or at least not right away!

I'd appreciate if you named them, but it's not required.
pigeon2pidgesig.png
bump
bump
pigeon2pidgesig.png