Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 336 337
@bisexuwhale I’d like to purchase Alexis please! They are so perfect for a pride dragon :)
@bisexuwhale I’d like to purchase Alexis please! They are so perfect for a pride dragon :)
Rare-Crystal.pngnMkuik2.gifXkGU4ms.gif
@VariantLoki Yep! I'll set up a PA :)
@VariantLoki Yep! I'll set up a PA :)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Starsoul Awesome, sending them over now!
@Starsoul Awesome, sending them over now!
@bisexuwhale can I get Angus?
@bisexuwhale can I get Angus?
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@bisexuwhale

Can you reserve me a male midnight crystal imperial from Astronomical Asexual? I often missed hatchlings from this pair.
@bisexuwhale

Can you reserve me a male midnight crystal imperial from Astronomical Asexual? I often missed hatchlings from this pair.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@bisexuwhale that trans dragon named Tyler gave me a fright for a moment cause I was like "why is this dragon named after me I didn't even tell you my name I think??" but then I realized that's just the name it happened to have!
@bisexuwhale that trans dragon named Tyler gave me a fright for a moment cause I was like "why is this dragon named after me I didn't even tell you my name I think??" but then I realized that's just the name it happened to have!
"And the Universe said, 'I love you.'"
"And the Universe said, 'It's okay. Be soft.'"
@bisexuwhale

May I be put on the pinglist for the Bi Pride dragons?
@bisexuwhale

May I be put on the pinglist for the Bi Pride dragons?
24cha4p.jpg
Can I get on the ace pinglist? Thanks!
Can I get on the ace pinglist? Thanks!
@darkstormyheart Sending Angus over!
@darkstormyheart Sending Angus over!
@MettatonsLegs Will do! They do tend to get snatched up pretty quickly, which is great for me but not so great for you guys :(
@MettatonsLegs Will do! They do tend to get snatched up pretty quickly, which is great for me but not so great for you guys :(
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 336 337