Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chronicles of Chaos: FR RP (OPEN TO All)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@RabidWhovian

The fae beamed from under his mask. "I've been doing magic all my life, though it isn't as easy as it was, now that the world's magic has become unstable." He held his frills proudly as he withdrew a small purple gemstone from his pouch and held it up for her to inspect. The palm-sized stone seemed inert. "All mages have slightly different methods, of course. I don't have enough energy to draw from my inner reserves, so I use these gems as a focus." He spoke a couple of words, and the gem crackled with shadow energy. He only kept it up for a few seconds, and seemed visibly drained after, though he would try to brush it off.

Eternity loved to show off, even though he knew better than to strain himself. He had always been weak, it was a constant fatigue that had eaten at him since the day he hatched. Keeping his eidolon at hand drew on most of his limited strength, and these petty tricks threatened to exhaust him. Yet pride kept him in place.
@RabidWhovian

The fae beamed from under his mask. "I've been doing magic all my life, though it isn't as easy as it was, now that the world's magic has become unstable." He held his frills proudly as he withdrew a small purple gemstone from his pouch and held it up for her to inspect. The palm-sized stone seemed inert. "All mages have slightly different methods, of course. I don't have enough energy to draw from my inner reserves, so I use these gems as a focus." He spoke a couple of words, and the gem crackled with shadow energy. He only kept it up for a few seconds, and seemed visibly drained after, though he would try to brush it off.

Eternity loved to show off, even though he knew better than to strain himself. He had always been weak, it was a constant fatigue that had eaten at him since the day he hatched. Keeping his eidolon at hand drew on most of his limited strength, and these petty tricks threatened to exhaust him. Yet pride kept him in place.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin @Rabidwhovian

Skarlet cautiously approached Skyheart to not startle Frenzy.

"Are you alright my little friend?" She asked in a gentle matronly voice.

Frenzy shook his head and made an effort to climb off of Skyheart's back and onto Skarlet's, while making sure that the Gaurdian got a good look at his injured wing.

"My goodness!" Skarlet exclained softly. "How did this happen?" She asked Skyheart.

Meanwhile Cyran was busy creating a makeshift fire in the center of the cave, gathering sticks and other flammable debris. Turning his head to face Amby and Eternity, the mirror yelled.

"Oi! I could use some help ere if ya don't mind!"

((Sorry for the delay guys! I have spent the last week bedridden with the flu. I'm doing much better now. All of my previous health issues have cleared up, and I'm ready to go! Thank you so much for being patient with me. I should be posting much more regularly from now on. :D ))

Skarlet cautiously approached Skyheart to not startle Frenzy.

"Are you alright my little friend?" She asked in a gentle matronly voice.

Frenzy shook his head and made an effort to climb off of Skyheart's back and onto Skarlet's, while making sure that the Gaurdian got a good look at his injured wing.

"My goodness!" Skarlet exclained softly. "How did this happen?" She asked Skyheart.

Meanwhile Cyran was busy creating a makeshift fire in the center of the cave, gathering sticks and other flammable debris. Turning his head to face Amby and Eternity, the mirror yelled.

"Oi! I could use some help ere if ya don't mind!"

((Sorry for the delay guys! I have spent the last week bedridden with the flu. I'm doing much better now. All of my previous health issues have cleared up, and I'm ready to go! Thank you so much for being patient with me. I should be posting much more regularly from now on. :D ))
@Dracknorin ((That's so good to hear, Sam! Welcome back :D))

With a curt nod, Amby moved inward to help the strange Mirror with his makeshift fire. Her spines scraped against the roof of the cave, creating an unpleasant reeeee sound. The other dragons cringed slightly, but Amby was too focused on figuring out how to hide the fact she didn't have a breath weapon to notice.
@Dracknorin ((That's so good to hear, Sam! Welcome back :D))

With a curt nod, Amby moved inward to help the strange Mirror with his makeshift fire. Her spines scraped against the roof of the cave, creating an unpleasant reeeee sound. The other dragons cringed slightly, but Amby was too focused on figuring out how to hide the fact she didn't have a breath weapon to notice.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif

((Sorry I've been gone so long, I had a lot of personal issues to work out. Is there still any interest in this? I have a few ideas going forward.))

((Sorry I've been gone so long, I had a lot of personal issues to work out. Is there still any interest in this? I have a few ideas going forward.))
I'm still interested! Take as much time as you need.
I'm still interested! Take as much time as you need.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@Rabidwhovian @DragonSam98

((Woah, looks like I missed a ping earlier, sorry about that. Glad you're feeling better. I'd love to continue if everyone is up to it, although I'll be posting sparsely for the next few days because halloween.))

Skyheart frowned at Skarlet. "Ask him. I found 'em like that. Next to some sort of obelisk . . . or pillar, or somethin' " She stepped back to give Frenzy some space.

Eternity saw his opportunity when Amby left to help with the fire. What was he supposed to do anyways? Make it darker? The fae shuffled towards the relative privacy of the cave wall, and felt the familiar icy sting as the shadowy form embraced him. It curled around his shoulders like a cloak of writhing darkness, and began to speak in a breezy, quiet voice of what it had seen.
@Rabidwhovian @DragonSam98

((Woah, looks like I missed a ping earlier, sorry about that. Glad you're feeling better. I'd love to continue if everyone is up to it, although I'll be posting sparsely for the next few days because halloween.))

Skyheart frowned at Skarlet. "Ask him. I found 'em like that. Next to some sort of obelisk . . . or pillar, or somethin' " She stepped back to give Frenzy some space.

Eternity saw his opportunity when Amby left to help with the fire. What was he supposed to do anyways? Make it darker? The fae shuffled towards the relative privacy of the cave wall, and felt the familiar icy sting as the shadowy form embraced him. It curled around his shoulders like a cloak of writhing darkness, and began to speak in a breezy, quiet voice of what it had seen.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.

((Alright! Sounds good, thanks guys!))

"It's true..." Frenzy said weakly. I was flying back to the cave, and this pillar rose out of the ground and knocked me out of the sky. I landed on my wing and think it's broken."

Skarlet looked the Fae over before gingerly extending a claw and asked. "May I"

Frenzy gave a slight shudder before allowing the Guardian to attend to him. "Thank you." He whispered to Skyheart, although it was unlikely to be heard given the height difference.

Meanwhile Cyran looked up at the approaching Amby, shifting awkwardly before speaking.

"So...Do ya no how to light this thing Sheila?" He asked in a surprising mild tone.

((Alright! Sounds good, thanks guys!))

"It's true..." Frenzy said weakly. I was flying back to the cave, and this pillar rose out of the ground and knocked me out of the sky. I landed on my wing and think it's broken."

Skarlet looked the Fae over before gingerly extending a claw and asked. "May I"

Frenzy gave a slight shudder before allowing the Guardian to attend to him. "Thank you." He whispered to Skyheart, although it was unlikely to be heard given the height difference.

Meanwhile Cyran looked up at the approaching Amby, shifting awkwardly before speaking.

"So...Do ya no how to light this thing Sheila?" He asked in a surprising mild tone.
@Dracknorin

"Of course!" Amby responded, thoughts racing through her mind. How could she hide her weakness? As she clacked her main claws together on the floor in anxiety, an idea emerged.

After shouting an apology to Eternity, she sat down on her haunches near the kindling and began excitedly rubbing her claws together. A smell of burnt hair quickly resulted, and she prayed to whatever deity might still be listening that it would work.

However, evidently, they weren't listening, and all that resulted was Amby's hot clawtips. She looked up at the Mirror with an awkward grimace, insisting the hostile environment outside had taken a toll on her magic stores.
@Dracknorin

"Of course!" Amby responded, thoughts racing through her mind. How could she hide her weakness? As she clacked her main claws together on the floor in anxiety, an idea emerged.

After shouting an apology to Eternity, she sat down on her haunches near the kindling and began excitedly rubbing her claws together. A smell of burnt hair quickly resulted, and she prayed to whatever deity might still be listening that it would work.

However, evidently, they weren't listening, and all that resulted was Amby's hot clawtips. She looked up at the Mirror with an awkward grimace, insisting the hostile environment outside had taken a toll on her magic stores.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@DragonSam98 ((Is this still open?))
@DragonSam98 ((Is this still open?))
@bluedrowning @RabidWhovian @Dracknorin

((Yes this RP is still open. Go ahead and post your character's profiles, and I'll review them tomorrow. Also welcome aboard bluedrowning! :D))
@bluedrowning @RabidWhovian @Dracknorin

((Yes this RP is still open. Go ahead and post your character's profiles, and I'll review them tomorrow. Also welcome aboard bluedrowning! :D))
1 2 3 4 5 6