Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S/T} KS Cloudy Wings
1 2
***PLEASE PING*** Hi guys, I have x1 KS Cloudy Wings that i'm looking to primarily sell, but may be interested in trading if something catches my eye. LOOKING FOR AROUND 60-70K // NEGOTIABLE & OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. Gems, Treasure, Art, etc. Im after mostly pure gems though treasure is accepted at a 1g:900t rate. This is slightly higher than the current ratio simply because im not after treasure and i'd have to go through thr trouble of converting it all. Samon is wearing the pair of wings as proof below: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=535959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5360/535959_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
***PLEASE PING***

Hi guys,

I have x1 KS Cloudy Wings that i'm looking to primarily sell, but may be interested in trading if something catches my eye.

LOOKING FOR AROUND 60-70K // NEGOTIABLE & OPEN TO ALL OFFERS.
Gems, Treasure, Art, etc.

Im after mostly pure gems though treasure is accepted at a 1g:900t rate.
This is slightly higher than the current ratio simply because im not after treasure and i'd have to go through thr trouble of converting it all.

Samon is wearing the pair of wings as proof below:

535959_350.png

Thank you!
SAVE//
SAVE//
Hello KS+Beta Buyers!

Wondering if any of you are interested?
Please feel free to make an offer. :)

<3

@acheronta @AnimeLover9631 @AntiFerret @Aokuang @Arianethel @Artgeekallday @Auctor @Aurora23 @Beezadrella @blackcat886 @Bookwyrm12 @BraveEguana @Broly @cedric @cervas @Chantares @ChefHeavy @christina @cinnabar @CloudWing378 @Cyrce @Cyrya @Dalison @dggeoff @DraconianLucian @Drakenhart @Drav @drezdin @Elven0artist0 @Eternally @ExpectInsanity @FrozenBarioth @Glisselda @hiroki @Ixia @Iymarra @Kaitii @Katargo @Kiena @Kizmetto @Kobli @Lapse @Leon @lome @mercurialwings @Navaji @Niharike @Nogfoggle @Nryenth @nwyfre @paintminion @Pecha @remuslupn @Runi @Satire @shibadog @SilverPhoenix @SlainCane @Subject417 @SunnyNyaa @SweetEkk0 @synnful @toxipraline @Triibu @Tserin @vader @vriskittles @Warlock
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!

@Harbinger @LancelotOfTheSky @Lightningflash55 @Osa @Smoothy @ladylilitu @Being
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
Hello KS+Beta Buyers!

Wondering if any of you are interested?
Please feel free to make an offer. :)

<3

@acheronta @AnimeLover9631 @AntiFerret @Aokuang @Arianethel @Artgeekallday @Auctor @Aurora23 @Beezadrella @blackcat886 @Bookwyrm12 @BraveEguana @Broly @cedric @cervas @Chantares @ChefHeavy @christina @cinnabar @CloudWing378 @Cyrce @Cyrya @Dalison @dggeoff @DraconianLucian @Drakenhart @Drav @drezdin @Elven0artist0 @Eternally @ExpectInsanity @FrozenBarioth @Glisselda @hiroki @Ixia @Iymarra @Kaitii @Katargo @Kiena @Kizmetto @Kobli @Lapse @Leon @lome @mercurialwings @Navaji @Niharike @Nogfoggle @Nryenth @nwyfre @paintminion @Pecha @remuslupn @Runi @Satire @shibadog @SilverPhoenix @SlainCane @Subject417 @SunnyNyaa @SweetEkk0 @synnful @toxipraline @Triibu @Tserin @vader @vriskittles @Warlock

@Harbinger @LancelotOfTheSky @Lightningflash55 @Osa @Smoothy @ladylilitu @Being
@pietrosauntine eeeeeeee!!! why did I spend part of my savings :'v weep womp

well I have art if yer interested? both digital and traditional (although I don't have any scanned recent traditional examples). got a shop in my sig and then this here with all my most recent examples!

I have 5-6 digit dragons available, art of course, roughly 15k in gems (I'd have to convert some TR over, but no biggie!) and I have a mycenacave account (bit bare tho) as well as a CS account (a few rares on there I think?) and a FV account that has beta items and oldie villagers in it!

I think that's all I can really offer you tbh .o. idk if that's worth much at all ^^; oh well~
@pietrosauntine eeeeeeee!!! why did I spend part of my savings :'v weep womp

well I have art if yer interested? both digital and traditional (although I don't have any scanned recent traditional examples). got a shop in my sig and then this here with all my most recent examples!

I have 5-6 digit dragons available, art of course, roughly 15k in gems (I'd have to convert some TR over, but no biggie!) and I have a mycenacave account (bit bare tho) as well as a CS account (a few rares on there I think?) and a FV account that has beta items and oldie villagers in it!

I think that's all I can really offer you tbh .o. idk if that's worth much at all ^^; oh well~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@pietrosauntine

I only have art and a few k gems to offer. Here are some examples if you're interested.
Mostly digital: AustrealisInk.deviantart.com/gallery/
Traditional: https://www.instagram.com/austrealisink/
@pietrosauntine

I only have art and a few k gems to offer. Here are some examples if you're interested.
Mostly digital: AustrealisInk.deviantart.com/gallery/
Traditional: https://www.instagram.com/austrealisink/
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Being
Thanks for the offer! I adore your amazing art, definitely interested in the gems as well. Will note you down for a possibility?

@Aurora23
Lovely art dear; however, im not specifically looking for art alone i don't think?
Ill definitely note you down though.
@Being
Thanks for the offer! I adore your amazing art, definitely interested in the gems as well. Will note you down for a possibility?

@Aurora23
Lovely art dear; however, im not specifically looking for art alone i don't think?
Ill definitely note you down though.
@pietrosauntine omg thank you!! That's so sweet of you to say :'D I'm still going to be trying to make the gems up, and I do have someone who pays me 1 million at least once a month so I might be able to make up 20k g?? idk, it depends on when I get paid and if my oldies sell ^^;
@pietrosauntine omg thank you!! That's so sweet of you to say :'D I'm still going to be trying to make the gems up, and I do have someone who pays me 1 million at least once a month so I might be able to make up 20k g?? idk, it depends on when I get paid and if my oldies sell ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Don't let these wings fly away!
Now's your chance to own your dream pair of cloudy wings to soar to your FR goals.

Don't let these wings fly away!
Now's your chance to own your dream pair of cloudy wings to soar to your FR goals.

Nudge~
Nudge~
Price is negotiable!
Accepting all offers: art, currency, items, etc.

^^
Price is negotiable!
Accepting all offers: art, currency, items, etc.

^^
1 2