Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
@Aralas Yeah, no worries! I know what it feels like, these past few weeks have destroyed me. So friggin busy smh
@Aralas Yeah, no worries! I know what it feels like, these past few weeks have destroyed me. So friggin busy smh
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Gifts have begun being sent out.
Gifts have begun being sent out.
@Aralas I was wondering if there are still gifts being send out ?
@Aralas I was wondering if there are still gifts being send out ?
+9 FR time
OH, yeah, I've been wondering the same for a while now. I almost even forgot about this raffle. I have the same question about the gifts since I've won a spiral scroll and I never received it :C
OH, yeah, I've been wondering the same for a while now. I almost even forgot about this raffle. I have the same question about the gifts since I've won a spiral scroll and I never received it :C
bonsai_by_croatiahetalia-dblilsz.png
Any updates?
Any updates?
71646.png xx 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
x 36326.png x 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
xx rI18gRz.png
KM1zzLu.png
koJv3g8.png
yPlj8ew.png
4SzSxLW.png
rix3ppo.png
Hey! Is this still happening? If so, my username has changed from ElphabaThropp to MadameDuMal.
Hey! Is this still happening? If so, my username has changed from ElphabaThropp to MadameDuMal.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Hello @Aralas
I was wondering if there are still gifts being send out (I won a snapper scroll and never recived it)?
Thanks!!
Hello @Aralas
I was wondering if there are still gifts being send out (I won a snapper scroll and never recived it)?
Thanks!!
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
@Aralas
I don't wanna bother ya or anything, just wanted to point out that my name was changed in the meantime from NeonLava to Blimey (marvelous, isn't it?)
On another topic, is all going well? Any updates?
@Aralas
I don't wanna bother ya or anything, just wanted to point out that my name was changed in the meantime from NeonLava to Blimey (marvelous, isn't it?)
On another topic, is all going well? Any updates?
@aralas
Just to inform you that my username was changed from screenofdeath to cubikon so you don't get confused when you come back to send out the prizes. I really hope you're doing okay :(
@aralas
Just to inform you that my username was changed from screenofdeath to cubikon so you don't get confused when you come back to send out the prizes. I really hope you're doing okay :(
@Aralas
Can i enter for drawings #40 and #41?
@Aralas
Can i enter for drawings #40 and #41?
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281