Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wandering Dragons
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Delphi
I wasn't able to make any conclusions. From what I can tell it was a glitch in the website, which apparently happens sometimes.
For this next round I plan on being a little more active in the story saving, even if I do decide last minute to join which is possible at this point since I have a bunch of guys just chilling in my lair.
You could forward what you have to Alpha just so they have *something*, I'm sure that would be okay. :3
@Delphi
I wasn't able to make any conclusions. From what I can tell it was a glitch in the website, which apparently happens sometimes.
For this next round I plan on being a little more active in the story saving, even if I do decide last minute to join which is possible at this point since I have a bunch of guys just chilling in my lair.
You could forward what you have to Alpha just so they have *something*, I'm sure that would be okay. :3
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
@AlphaRaposa Did you want what little bit of Opal's travellog I have saved? It's not much but at least it explains the random plague egg, haha (by the way I hope it gave you a groovy baby).
@AlphaRaposa Did you want what little bit of Opal's travellog I have saved? It's not much but at least it explains the random plague egg, haha (by the way I hope it gave you a groovy baby).
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi It gave me an eye-searing baby! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2196220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21963/2196220_350.png[/img] [/url] I did check on her a few times through the wandering, so I got to read about the plague, the healing, and getting named, at least. I'm hoping to trade the baby for a less eye-searing one. :D Hopefully still Plague, to keep to the spirit of things, though. I just.. violet tert. I can't work with purples. >.>
@Delphi

It gave me an eye-searing baby!

2196220_350.png

I did check on her a few times through the wandering, so I got to read about the plague, the healing, and getting named, at least. I'm hoping to trade the baby for a less eye-searing one. :D Hopefully still Plague, to keep to the spirit of things, though. I just.. violet tert. I can't work with purples. >.>
@AlphaRaposa AHAHA OH MY GAWD. What a majestic little thing! If you don't want to do illicit baby-swaps we can give the little eyesore MAGIC COLOR CHANGING DISEASE because scatterscrolls are for funsies and hey, why not.

I'm really sad about her profile, I was following it too and had a weird vested interest in her story. Like I really wanted to see how things came out. I get attached too easily, haha.
@AlphaRaposa AHAHA OH MY GAWD. What a majestic little thing! If you don't want to do illicit baby-swaps we can give the little eyesore MAGIC COLOR CHANGING DISEASE because scatterscrolls are for funsies and hey, why not.

I'm really sad about her profile, I was following it too and had a weird vested interest in her story. Like I really wanted to see how things came out. I get attached too easily, haha.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@delphi

I'm torn about scattering. If it weren't for the violet tert, I'd keep her that way because the blue reminds me of one of the video games I used to play where all the succubi were BRIGHT BLUE. My thought was to trade her to somebody who'd love the demonic look.

On the other hand, scatter scrolls are awesome fun.
@delphi

I'm torn about scattering. If it weren't for the violet tert, I'd keep her that way because the blue reminds me of one of the video games I used to play where all the succubi were BRIGHT BLUE. My thought was to trade her to somebody who'd love the demonic look.

On the other hand, scatter scrolls are awesome fun.
@Khurona

Pinging myself because this sounds like fun. Although, I'm not entirely sure I get it. XD
@Khurona

Pinging myself because this sounds like fun. Although, I'm not entirely sure I get it. XD
Looking for a Generation One dragon of these specifications:
Female - Wind/Light/Ice - Charcoal/Stone/Beige
There are currently none. If you happen to hatch one, MESSAGE ME PLEASE!
I will pay very handsomely for this dragon.
Re: babies, if I happen to breed a wandering dragon, usually the most attractive of the lot at least will linger with me in case the other dragon's person wants it.

Right now, for example, I have a wandering dragon daughter lurking in my lair, and she may actually be the one to go out next.

I don't knooooow. Sometimes picking can be so hard.
Re: babies, if I happen to breed a wandering dragon, usually the most attractive of the lot at least will linger with me in case the other dragon's person wants it.

Right now, for example, I have a wandering dragon daughter lurking in my lair, and she may actually be the one to go out next.

I don't knooooow. Sometimes picking can be so hard.
b9aWflB.png
:: Neon Wing Breeder ::
Sorry everyone I'll be reading through this thread tomorrow and pinging those interested in a next round. I will also be taking into consideration any suggestions on how to make this better.

I have a full course load this semester and it is my last one before I get my diploma so I am trying to not be so heavily invested in the internet. I will be running this again, but will not be sending out a dragon of my own. I might again in the future.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please PM me.

Thank you to @RisingSparrow for helping keep this on track. She had a very good suggestion about checking in on Wednesday and keeping the Saturday send off. I also agree that keeping a running log would be helpful both for keeping the story and keeping track of who has what.

This means that I will likely be creating 2 new threads and letting this one die. Thread one will be one post for each person which will be used and reused each week and round. The second thread would be for back and forth talking. I'm still thinking through this and like I said I haven't read this thread in some time so other concerns may have been brought up that I haven't addressed yet.
Sorry everyone I'll be reading through this thread tomorrow and pinging those interested in a next round. I will also be taking into consideration any suggestions on how to make this better.

I have a full course load this semester and it is my last one before I get my diploma so I am trying to not be so heavily invested in the internet. I will be running this again, but will not be sending out a dragon of my own. I might again in the future.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please PM me.

Thank you to @RisingSparrow for helping keep this on track. She had a very good suggestion about checking in on Wednesday and keeping the Saturday send off. I also agree that keeping a running log would be helpful both for keeping the story and keeping track of who has what.

This means that I will likely be creating 2 new threads and letting this one die. Thread one will be one post for each person which will be used and reused each week and round. The second thread would be for back and forth talking. I'm still thinking through this and like I said I haven't read this thread in some time so other concerns may have been brought up that I haven't addressed yet.
Is a female *Gasp*
@FangsAnarchy looks like fun. Can I join in? I have one that can be sent outblater if you like
@FangsAnarchy looks like fun. Can I join in? I have one that can be sent outblater if you like
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Khurona
@BotanyBlack
Adding you guys to my own personal list, which I'm forwarding to @FangsAnarchy in just a moment. Also I changed my mind, I will be participating this round. So many people! I don't wanna miss out. =P
@Khurona
@BotanyBlack
Adding you guys to my own personal list, which I'm forwarding to @FangsAnarchy in just a moment. Also I changed my mind, I will be participating this round. So many people! I don't wanna miss out. =P
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33