Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wandering Dragons
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Spadesoilslick @Risingsparrow

While it's partly my fault for sending Garai out with apparel in the first place, I have noticed the same issue for other dragons coming through. I've been trying to send them off with levels and/or treasure each time I get one with full apparel slots, since it gets hard to keep track of everything they have when it can't be equipped to them.
@Spadesoilslick @Risingsparrow

While it's partly my fault for sending Garai out with apparel in the first place, I have noticed the same issue for other dragons coming through. I've been trying to send them off with levels and/or treasure each time I get one with full apparel slots, since it gets hard to keep track of everything they have when it can't be equipped to them.
@CrossedUnversed
Yeah, I try to send treasure or something else along but I was just too broke to do it for Garai.

@Fangsanarchy
I have a list of interested users, I'll send it along once I crawl out of bed :p
I also will not be taking part in the next round but I will still be available to help, im actually going to message you about some ideas that I had to help the game run a little smoother once I get to my computer.

Edited for dunno who the heckie I was pinging but it wasn't CrossedUnversed, thank you smartphone for being the most stupid piece of technology to ever exist
@CrossedUnversed
Yeah, I try to send treasure or something else along but I was just too broke to do it for Garai.

@Fangsanarchy
I have a list of interested users, I'll send it along once I crawl out of bed :p
I also will not be taking part in the next round but I will still be available to help, im actually going to message you about some ideas that I had to help the game run a little smoother once I get to my computer.

Edited for dunno who the heckie I was pinging but it wasn't CrossedUnversed, thank you smartphone for being the most stupid piece of technology to ever exist
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
@JadeTigerRider @MagicIcewing @Fenix @Direw0lf64 @StrikerEureka @Featherpen @dragonoffate @ilothe @Rhyvendra @Dagmaar @mysteryfox @lunusdragoness

Yo, guys, we're getting ready to start another round! Ping FangsAnarchy or myself if you're still interested!
@JadeTigerRider @MagicIcewing @Fenix @Direw0lf64 @StrikerEureka @Featherpen @dragonoffate @ilothe @Rhyvendra @Dagmaar @mysteryfox @lunusdragoness

Yo, guys, we're getting ready to start another round! Ping FangsAnarchy or myself if you're still interested!
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
@RisingSparrow I'm still interested. Getting my little guy ready for his big trip!
@RisingSparrow I'm still interested. Getting my little guy ready for his big trip!
@RisingSparrow ^^ I'm interested! I think my guy Hal needs to get out of the lair and see the world a little ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1068612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10687/1068612_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RisingSparrow

^^ I'm interested! I think my guy Hal needs to get out of the lair and see the world a little ^^

1068612_350.png
RlFHIz6.png
@RisingSparrow
Zaisa is definitely ready to get out there and see the world. :3
@RisingSparrow
Zaisa is definitely ready to get out there and see the world. :3
je2ysi0.png
@RisingSparrow I'm ready! Shibaan has been waiting for so long!
@RisingSparrow I'm ready! Shibaan has been waiting for so long!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Risingsparrow I'm still interested. Going to dump my cranky gen 1 Lightning girl on everyone (minus her current apparel, of course) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=129586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1296/129586_350.png[/img] [/url] As for the apparel/treasure thing, after the first few users there's really not much to do on the apparel front for them. It goes to levels, treasure, familiars, and genes at that point.
@Risingsparrow
I'm still interested. Going to dump my cranky gen 1 Lightning girl on everyone (minus her current apparel, of course)

129586_350.png

As for the apparel/treasure thing, after the first few users there's really not much to do on the apparel front for them. It goes to levels, treasure, familiars, and genes at that point.
@RisingSparrow Still up for this! Noodle just needs a quick blurb and all her gear noted down.
@RisingSparrow Still up for this! Noodle just needs a quick blurb and all her gear noted down.
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@RisingSparrow

I'm in. Need to figure out who I'm going to send forth into the world.
@RisingSparrow

I'm in. Need to figure out who I'm going to send forth into the world.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33