Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway! Leaving FR
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30
@SakuraAngel
Haha ok sorry for the confusion. PrincessAzula seems pretty...
@SakuraAngel
Haha ok sorry for the confusion. PrincessAzula seems pretty...
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
@SakuraAngel

Hi! Can I get Mai and the Mirror Male hatchling? Thank you!
I hope everything goes well!
@SakuraAngel

Hi! Can I get Mai and the Mirror Male hatchling? Thank you!
I hope everything goes well!
@SakuraAngel I'd like some familiars if you have any left, or a random selection of items if that's ok ;) It's like a mystery box!
@SakuraAngel I'd like some familiars if you have any left, or a random selection of items if that's ok ;) It's like a mystery box!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Feathermaniac Sure: Sending Jharak!

@Marici ^^ Thanks, but she is not up for grabs, just anyone after RenzoShima. Please read the rules before posting! Thanks!

@AbbyLoRawr No probs. Would you like to adopt her?

@Aritriel Aw sure. Thankss!!

@Lisegathe As noted in post 2, no familiars are left! Just some others/materials. Is that OK?
@Feathermaniac Sure: Sending Jharak!

@Marici ^^ Thanks, but she is not up for grabs, just anyone after RenzoShima. Please read the rules before posting! Thanks!

@AbbyLoRawr No probs. Would you like to adopt her?

@Aritriel Aw sure. Thankss!!

@Lisegathe As noted in post 2, no familiars are left! Just some others/materials. Is that OK?
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel
If it’s ok
@SakuraAngel
If it’s ok
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
Would having the unnamed Nocturne male in your lair be okay? (36544891 is the dragon's ID)
@SakuraAngel

Good luck in Uni! Like above, I can send it back if you ever want.
Would having the unnamed Nocturne male in your lair be okay? (36544891 is the dragon's ID)
@SakuraAngel

Good luck in Uni! Like above, I can send it back if you ever want.
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
Is it okay if I adopt Shiny and this cute little Imperial? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=317926&tab=dragon&did=36817942

^^;

@SakuraAngel
Is it okay if I adopt Shiny and this cute little Imperial? http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=317926&tab=dragon&did=36817942

^^;

@SakuraAngel
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@SakuraAngel

Sorry to hear you're leaving but it's really nice of you to do a giveaway like this! May I have a random assortment of materials/other stuff?
@SakuraAngel

Sorry to hear you're leaving but it's really nice of you to do a giveaway like this! May I have a random assortment of materials/other stuff?
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@AbbyLoRawr Ok^^

@breadstixAndBurr
@Viperfang

No prob! If you guys could (re)read post 1 for me, as I updated it with new info, I would greatly appreciate it<33 No need to include the code word, just be aware of especially the text in the "quote" at the end of post 1. (Feeling a bit sad that one of my own went to serve the Plague diety:'c) Thanks!<3
@AbbyLoRawr Ok^^

@breadstixAndBurr
@Viperfang

No prob! If you guys could (re)read post 1 for me, as I updated it with new info, I would greatly appreciate it<33 No need to include the code word, just be aware of especially the text in the "quote" at the end of post 1. (Feeling a bit sad that one of my own went to serve the Plague diety:'c) Thanks!<3
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
(Code is Happy Times!)

I'm new to the game, but I rarely exalt my dragons, only auction them, unless I know it'll be a better value, which would NEVER happen to the one I'd like. I understand if you're still a little weary, but I check FR at least once a day, but I was currently limited due to a broken phone. Thank you, and it's okay if you don't want to give me it.
(Code is Happy Times!)

I'm new to the game, but I rarely exalt my dragons, only auction them, unless I know it'll be a better value, which would NEVER happen to the one I'd like. I understand if you're still a little weary, but I check FR at least once a day, but I was currently limited due to a broken phone. Thank you, and it's okay if you don't want to give me it.
DGvY4qO.gifT8fiuTq.pngUUJDQlO.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30