Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2017
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52
My first ror and I'm a bit... Hmmm
I like neither the apparel nor fam much, and there's only two skins I want
BUT I enjoy the recolors greatly
My first ror and I'm a bit... Hmmm
I like neither the apparel nor fam much, and there's only two skins I want
BUT I enjoy the recolors greatly
qR6otwA.png
Oh dear, the apparel is AMAZING!
Finally a great apparel for plague again. The only thing I'm annoyed about, is that the color palette is again different from earlier riot of rot aparel pieces. Scavenger's Tatters, Boneyard TAtters, and this years... all different colors, you can't really wear them together :/

The skins are great too, but....honestly, 4 Imperial Skins, are you kidding? I really don't get it, nearly every festival there are complaints about forgotten breeds, and breeds which got far too many skins.... One should wonder, if they ever even read this thread....
Oh dear, the apparel is AMAZING!
Finally a great apparel for plague again. The only thing I'm annoyed about, is that the color palette is again different from earlier riot of rot aparel pieces. Scavenger's Tatters, Boneyard TAtters, and this years... all different colors, you can't really wear them together :/

The skins are great too, but....honestly, 4 Imperial Skins, are you kidding? I really don't get it, nearly every festival there are complaints about forgotten breeds, and breeds which got far too many skins.... One should wonder, if they ever even read this thread....
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Dreadlily Knight is definitely my favorite of the winning accents! Kicking ***, @Endivinity!

Also inc a bunch of FF7 Vincent dragons with that apparel lol.
Dreadlily Knight is definitely my favorite of the winning accents! Kicking ***, @Endivinity!

Also inc a bunch of FF7 Vincent dragons with that apparel lol.
TAkaIpD.png
Yayyyy
Yayyyy
https://www.facebook.com/Winters-War-Spirit-Wolves-Edits-101038701481188/
Everything is great AAAAAAAAAAAA
Everything is great AAAAAAAAAAAA
Holy heckaroni and cheese I'm in love with that apparel! The other stuff are pretty neat too, thanks!
Holy heckaroni and cheese I'm in love with that apparel! The other stuff are pretty neat too, thanks!
Wow, amazing!
Wow, amazing!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Yaass Plague mumma <3
Yaass Plague mumma <3
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
Fuuuuuudge. Now I want ten of those carapaces, they are simply perfect! And the other apparel are fairly nice as well - that guise will look perfect on my blue crystal girl.

The fact that the familiar is a rat makes perfect sense, though I actually thought it was a cat from the preview XD

As for the skincents...no offense to the artists because I do appreciate the hard work that goes into them, but I feel rather...meh when looking at most of them. I am super happy that the Grave Omen, Skeletundra and Bloodstone ones were accepted because I instantly fell in love with them, but the rest aren't particularly interesting to me. But hey, that's just my personal taste, they are all good and congrats to the artists! :)

Now to try and gather enough shrooms to get as many of those carapaces as possible...
Fuuuuuudge. Now I want ten of those carapaces, they are simply perfect! And the other apparel are fairly nice as well - that guise will look perfect on my blue crystal girl.

The fact that the familiar is a rat makes perfect sense, though I actually thought it was a cat from the preview XD

As for the skincents...no offense to the artists because I do appreciate the hard work that goes into them, but I feel rather...meh when looking at most of them. I am super happy that the Grave Omen, Skeletundra and Bloodstone ones were accepted because I instantly fell in love with them, but the rest aren't particularly interesting to me. But hey, that's just my personal taste, they are all good and congrats to the artists! :)

Now to try and gather enough shrooms to get as many of those carapaces as possible...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I can't express how excited I am that the Spirit of Rot familiar is a RAT! This has been what I and others have been wanting for months! And I love that two of the chosen skins are named after actual infections (Cordyceps and Toxoplasmosis)! Very cool! I may have to buy a Toxo skin...
I can't express how excited I am that the Spirit of Rot familiar is a RAT! This has been what I and others have been wanting for months! And I love that two of the chosen skins are named after actual infections (Cordyceps and Toxoplasmosis)! Very cool! I may have to buy a Toxo skin...
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52