Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Baby's First Art Shop (Full)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
@Cngx
Yeah he's pretty symmetrical so he looks the same on both sides. His nose is similar to a spear nosed bat. I didn't finish his ref but you can still see how his nose and everything else looks like I suppose. Dunno if it'll help. o.e Sii
@Cngx
Yeah he's pretty symmetrical so he looks the same on both sides. His nose is similar to a spear nosed bat. I didn't finish his ref but you can still see how his nose and everything else looks like I suppose. Dunno if it'll help. o.e Sii
Heyo!
| My Deviantart | My sister | My Twitter |

I am two hours ahead of FR. Sometimes pings don't always come so feel free to shoot me a message if I didn't respond within 20mins.

| Art Shop | Trading/Selling/Buying Characters | LF: Art of OCS |
@Gavilon @JaySinnett [img]http://i.imgur.com/VR40t2Y.png[/img] Does this look alright?
@Gavilon @JaySinnett
VR40t2Y.png
Does this look alright?
@cngx
My feel when I don't wanna be a bother or give you extra work
It's suppose to be novas feral form as well ;×;
they're a couple T.T sorry I should have clarified
@cngx
My feel when I don't wanna be a bother or give you extra work
It's suppose to be novas feral form as well ;×;
they're a couple T.T sorry I should have clarified
@Gavilon
Oh! My bad, the page led me to a human so I thought it was suppose to be his human form xox'' I'll try and fix/finish it tomorrow!
@Gavilon
Oh! My bad, the page led me to a human so I thought it was suppose to be his human form xox'' I'll try and fix/finish it tomorrow!
@Cngx
No no its my fault for not clarifying Q.Q so sorry for the extra work
@Cngx
No no its my fault for not clarifying Q.Q so sorry for the extra work
@Gavilon How about now? Sorry it took so long, dom and school kept me busy ;w;
219t4jb.png
@Gavilon How about now? Sorry it took so long, dom and school kept me busy ;w;
219t4jb.png
I return from the dead
I return from the dead
Maybe?
Maybe?
Username: Harutaka
Dragon/OC/Ect w/ Ref: Aziza and Eligos
Name: ^
Wanted Expression/Pose: Aziza is usually a cruel cutesy thing, but around Eligos he's become a begruding grumpy father figure. Eligos is an optimistic, if scary, being trying to find his place in the world. So anything that works with that!

@Cngx
Username: Harutaka
Dragon/OC/Ect w/ Ref: Aziza and Eligos
Name: ^
Wanted Expression/Pose: Aziza is usually a cruel cutesy thing, but around Eligos he's become a begruding grumpy father figure. Eligos is an optimistic, if scary, being trying to find his place in the world. So anything that works with that!

@Cngx
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@Harutaka How do these two look?
2mcgj03.png

dfvj3s.png
@Harutaka How do these two look?
2mcgj03.png

dfvj3s.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35