Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 2283 2284
@ThermoDanone

"Whoa, buddy, I'm not your experiment," Ender said, obviously getting the wrong idea, his hand drifting to his hip.

"He says he is a human being," Are said, stepping in front of him. He'd grown to about eight meters in the span of five seconds, because that was totally how physics worked. "He's not exactly from here."
@ThermoDanone

"Whoa, buddy, I'm not your experiment," Ender said, obviously getting the wrong idea, his hand drifting to his hip.

"He says he is a human being," Are said, stepping in front of him. He'd grown to about eight meters in the span of five seconds, because that was totally how physics worked. "He's not exactly from here."
(@Chesire Hello! I'm practicing too here, I hope you don't mind If I join you!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34362019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343621/34362019_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2780.png[/img] Robin the Nocturne was hanging upside down on a branch in a tree. She had took a nap there, but now she was awake, a bit surprised to see tons of dragons here in the training grounds. Her camouflaged scales kept her unnoticed for such a long time while she napped. Lots was going on while she was sleeping. Her Dodo bird hopped to a lower branch next to her. Robin stretched her talons to pet her dodo. Then suddenly, a Pearlcatcher caught Robin's eye. Robin liked the techy theme to the dragon's scales so she cried, "Hello!" To the PC. She then had realised, she was still hanging upside down on the branch and was still camouflaged. She hoped she hadn't startled the PC dragon.
(@Chesire Hello! I'm practicing too here, I hope you don't mind If I join you!)

34362019_350.png

2780.png

Robin the Nocturne was hanging upside down on a branch in a tree. She had took a nap there, but now she was awake, a bit surprised to see tons of dragons here in the training grounds. Her camouflaged scales kept her unnoticed for such a long time while she napped. Lots was going on while she was sleeping.

Her Dodo bird hopped to a lower branch next to her. Robin stretched her talons to pet her dodo. Then suddenly, a Pearlcatcher caught Robin's eye.

Robin liked the techy theme to the dragon's scales so she cried, "Hello!" To the PC. She then had realised, she was still hanging upside down on the branch and was still camouflaged. She hoped she hadn't startled the PC dragon.
xPlkKnY.png
@Chesire

//OKAY I ACTUALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THE TECH THEME AND I LOVE YOUR DRAGON NOW.
@Chesire

//OKAY I ACTUALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THE TECH THEME AND I LOVE YOUR DRAGON NOW.
@CreedxEnder ((Thank you! I'm glad you like him :3 ))
@Hermy

The pearlcatcher was in fact startled by the nocturne, for his pupils turned to tiny yellow exclamation points before his head shot over to look the tree he had heard her voice from. He blinked and his pupils returned to normal as he walked over to the tree and looked up, spotting Robin in the branches.
"Hello?" He called out to the nocturne, his voice having a slightly robotic tone to it.
Firewall peeked up into the tree not seeing the dragon or the dodo at first, it's eyes having almost no emotion to them.
@CreedxEnder ((Thank you! I'm glad you like him :3 ))
@Hermy

The pearlcatcher was in fact startled by the nocturne, for his pupils turned to tiny yellow exclamation points before his head shot over to look the tree he had heard her voice from. He blinked and his pupils returned to normal as he walked over to the tree and looked up, spotting Robin in the branches.
"Hello?" He called out to the nocturne, his voice having a slightly robotic tone to it.
Firewall peeked up into the tree not seeing the dragon or the dodo at first, it's eyes having almost no emotion to them.
(@Chesire) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/343621/34362019p.png[/img] Robin crawled down from her tree, and her dodo jumped right on top of her head. "Sorry if I startled you," Robin said. Robin was now admiring The pearlcatcher's shiny iron plates, and she also saw the little Astronomer. "My name is Robin," she tried introducing herself. She was usually lonely, so she wanted to meet more dragons. "What's your name?"
(@Chesire)

34362019p.png

Robin crawled down from her tree, and her dodo jumped right on top of her head. "Sorry if I startled you," Robin said. Robin was now admiring The pearlcatcher's shiny iron plates, and she also saw the little Astronomer.

"My name is Robin," she tried introducing herself. She was usually lonely, so she wanted to meet more dragons.

"What's your name?"
xPlkKnY.png
@Hermy

The pearlcatcher, named Circuit, smiled as he heard Robin speak.
"It is alright, You didn't mean too!" Circuits technological voice showed a great amount of emotion for being fake. He did notice how she was observing his iron plates, but didn't mind as he was moreconfused about the dragon herself.
"My name is Circuit. I hope you do not mind me asking... What kind of dragon are you? I have never seen one like you." Circuit was genuinely confused, he had never seen a Nocturne before, and wanted to know more about her.
@Hermy

The pearlcatcher, named Circuit, smiled as he heard Robin speak.
"It is alright, You didn't mean too!" Circuits technological voice showed a great amount of emotion for being fake. He did notice how she was observing his iron plates, but didn't mind as he was moreconfused about the dragon herself.
"My name is Circuit. I hope you do not mind me asking... What kind of dragon are you? I have never seen one like you." Circuit was genuinely confused, he had never seen a Nocturne before, and wanted to know more about her.
(@Chesire) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/343621/34362019p.png[/img] "Nice to meet you, Circuit." Robin smiled. "My name's Robin and I'm the Nocturne breed!" she said, swooping her wings downward so Circuit could have a better look of her. Robin liked to show off, and she knew it was her chance to show off to a 'cool-looking' dragon. Her dodo screeched loudly from Robin's sudden movement, and Robin almost fell over. Quickly getting up, she asked the PC a question. "Which Flight is your Clan from?- If you don't mind me asking, of course." Robin asked, trying to change the subject from her dodo's embarrassing sound.
(@Chesire)

34362019p.png
"Nice to meet you, Circuit." Robin smiled. "My name's Robin and I'm the Nocturne breed!" she said, swooping her wings downward so Circuit could have a better look of her.

Robin liked to show off, and she knew it was her chance to show off to a 'cool-looking' dragon. Her dodo screeched loudly from Robin's sudden movement, and Robin almost fell over.

Quickly getting up, she asked the PC a question. "Which Flight is your Clan from?- If you don't mind me asking, of course." Robin asked, trying to change the subject from her dodo's embarrassing sound.
xPlkKnY.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32331423][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/323315/32331423p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]The shiny Spiral took another deep breath and said: "[b]You smell really interesting. How does it come?[/b]" She observed all the things the other Spiral was carrying "[b]You seem to have quite a collection there.[/b]" She curiously smiled at Adventism. [/columns] @Stitchednotebook @QueenOuroboros
32331423p.png The shiny Spiral took another deep breath and said: "You smell really interesting. How does it come?" She observed all the things the other Spiral was carrying "You seem to have quite a collection there." She curiously smiled at Adventism.

@Stitchednotebook @QueenOuroboros
Adventism just gives a sly smile, nodding. "Just trinkets, mostly perfumes. Why are your eyes covered? *she whispers this slightly* She took another breath. This spiral wasn't bad after all.
@Stitchednotebook
@MiniDrachin
Adventism just gives a sly smile, nodding. "Just trinkets, mostly perfumes. Why are your eyes covered? *she whispers this slightly* She took another breath. This spiral wasn't bad after all.
@Stitchednotebook
@MiniDrachin
rapiercurse.png
Willy simply watched them both, his head whipping back and forth as they exchanged. He'd gotten lost about a second into the conversation, becoming distracted by the sweet scent the new spiral emitted. So, as a form of keeping himself focused, his tongue slowly came out of his mouth, like a blep in slow motion. He decided to sit down too, letting his eyes have a googly effect as he stared off into space, hoping he looked like he knew what the conversation was about and that he was listening.

@QueenOuroboros @MiniDrachin
Willy simply watched them both, his head whipping back and forth as they exchanged. He'd gotten lost about a second into the conversation, becoming distracted by the sweet scent the new spiral emitted. So, as a form of keeping himself focused, his tongue slowly came out of his mouth, like a blep in slow motion. He decided to sit down too, letting his eyes have a googly effect as he stared off into space, hoping he looked like he knew what the conversation was about and that he was listening.

@QueenOuroboros @MiniDrachin
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 2283 2284