Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Lair Cleanout:. Free for Newbies! OPEN
1 2 3 4
Up
Up
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
I accidentally pressed the buy button instead of cancel on one of ur dragons.... plz take her back...
I accidentally pressed the buy button instead of cancel on one of ur dragons.... plz take her back...
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
Alright; send the CR or a private Auction and I will take her back :)
Alright; send the CR or a private Auction and I will take her back :)
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
thank you.... i only sold her to u for 8000 bc i felt bad so i wanted to at least give u 2000 :D
thank you.... i only sold her to u for 8000 bc i felt bad so i wanted to at least give u 2000 :D
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
Could I get Gem (18)? I just joined last week :0
Could I get Gem (18)? I just joined last week :0
@Sammsy

Is Violet still available?
@Sammsy

Is Violet still available?
@binx522 that is very sweet omg <3 thank you!

@Scoutsdragons
for sure! I will set up a CR right away ouo/

@Sifritz
She is! i can set up a CR if you are interested in snagging her?
@binx522 that is very sweet omg <3 thank you!

@Scoutsdragons
for sure! I will set up a CR right away ouo/

@Sifritz
She is! i can set up a CR if you are interested in snagging her?
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
@Sammsy Could you please hold Ruby for me? I would love to have her but I need to hatch this group of 5 then get rid of one of them first! My nest hatches in 2 days. Oh dang, I relooked at your wishlist and realized that the bold familiars weren't the only familiars you wanted (sorry!). I have some that might work like the Bucktooth Digger or Myosotis Fox. Thanks!
@Sammsy Could you please hold Ruby for me? I would love to have her but I need to hatch this group of 5 then get rid of one of them first! My nest hatches in 2 days. Oh dang, I relooked at your wishlist and realized that the bold familiars weren't the only familiars you wanted (sorry!). I have some that might work like the Bucktooth Digger or Myosotis Fox. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush I can hold her for sure! I will make a note in her bio <3
And no worries! tbh I'd be down to trade her for either of those or anything else that might have :D
@MarinaQuakenbush I can hold her for sure! I will make a note in her bio <3
And no worries! tbh I'd be down to trade her for either of those or anything else that might have :D
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
@Sammsy Awesome, thank you! When the time comes, let me know which one you want, or both, or whatever! :) Haha she doesn't even go with anyone in my lair, but she's just so pretty!
@Sammsy Awesome, thank you! When the time comes, let me know which one you want, or both, or whatever! :) Haha she doesn't even go with anyone in my lair, but she's just so pretty!
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4