Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 16042 16043
If I'm smart about it I can get three whole outings out of $100
If I'm smart about it I can get three whole outings out of $100
1602354486423-1.png
Kittens.
Kittens.
pirate metal is older than metallica
pirate metal is older than metallica
the goblin king is my desire is much better than knows my desire it adds a whole new literary element
the goblin king is my desire is much better than knows my desire it adds a whole new literary element
Now’s not a really good time to be upset and have a breakdown. I have to get ready to leave in ten mins.
Brain: allow me to enduce nine mins of crying then.
Now’s not a really good time to be upset and have a breakdown. I have to get ready to leave in ten mins.
Brain: allow me to enduce nine mins of crying then.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
People in the new age community really really like to overcomplicate spirituality
Like seriously, how stupid can you be?
It ain't that complicated folks.
Plus science will disprove most and possibly all of your existential nonsense anyways
People in the new age community really really like to overcomplicate spirituality
Like seriously, how stupid can you be?
It ain't that complicated folks.
Plus science will disprove most and possibly all of your existential nonsense anyways
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
I will never escape my Naruto phase, and my friends and family will just have to accept that. :D
I will never escape my Naruto phase, and my friends and family will just have to accept that. :D
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
oh...

ill never be able to explain this to the director so ill just have to suck it up. he seems to think if it's not an issue he can see, then it's not an issue so this mental thing will not be taken seriously
oh...

ill never be able to explain this to the director so ill just have to suck it up. he seems to think if it's not an issue he can see, then it's not an issue so this mental thing will not be taken seriously
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
i want to eat this burger buddy
i want to eat this burger buddy
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... what do with myself for the rest of the day? WoW or Minecraft?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... what do with myself for the rest of the day? WoW or Minecraft?
TMjBTkJ.png
1 2 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 ... 16042 16043