Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 ... 5991 5992
Bump!
Bump!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@LadyPlague Username: CrystalClaw District: any Fandom: Danganronpa Characters: Chihiro Fujisaki (Male) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/ce/8a/8bce8ae9410c8cb5a9a64d26af79f3af.jpg[/img] Chiaki Nanami (Female) [img]http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37500000/Chiaki-Nanami-dangan-ronpa-girls-37539790-500-651.png[/img] Pings: up until both are dead Fri game or Saturday game: Whichever one has more danganronpa
@LadyPlague

Username: CrystalClaw
District: any
Fandom: Danganronpa
Characters:

Chihiro Fujisaki (Male)
8bce8ae9410c8cb5a9a64d26af79f3af.jpg

Chiaki Nanami (Female)
Chiaki-Nanami-dangan-ronpa-girls-37539790-500-651.png

Pings: up until both are dead
Fri game or Saturday game: Whichever one has more danganronpa
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Whoops am I too late?
Whoops am I too late?
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw

You're not too late. However, we already have 4 people who entered Danganronpa. If it is possible to change your entry to a different fandom, that would be great.
@CrystalClaw

You're not too late. However, we already have 4 people who entered Danganronpa. If it is possible to change your entry to a different fandom, that would be great.
Ru6naU3.png
Also I vote for Minecraft theme.
Also I vote for Minecraft theme.
fjRdLnt.png
Can we fill it?
Can we fill it?
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Username: Beagledragon
District: any (put "any" if you don't care)
Fandom: Modern Family
Characters: Mitchell (M) and Gloria (F) (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.)
Ping Information: First post (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game (You may also mention if you have no preference, or if you wish to be a part of the same game as someone else) Friday

Next week, I think I'll enter characters from my second favorite musical, which I have never seen and probably never will. ;)
Username: Beagledragon
District: any (put "any" if you don't care)
Fandom: Modern Family
Characters: Mitchell (M) and Gloria (F) (Please put pictures and gender pronouns as well. If you don't put a picture, I will use pictures of your character angsty or dying so that you will be overwhelmed with feels when your character dies.)
Ping Information: First post (let me know if you only want to be pinged when the games start, or if you don't mind being pinged with every post)
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game (You may also mention if you have no preference, or if you wish to be a part of the same game as someone else) Friday

Next week, I think I'll enter characters from my second favorite musical, which I have never seen and probably never will. ;)
I guess we aren't getting a chatzy chatroom... :(
I guess we aren't getting a chatzy chatroom... :(
we got 2 spots left! Can we fill it?

@CrystalClaw I need a response from you.
we got 2 spots left! Can we fill it?

@CrystalClaw I need a response from you.
Ru6naU3.png
HELLO EVERYONE. I'M BACK @LadyPlague Username: GoddessOfCarries District: Any Fandom: League Of Legends Characters: Xayah (female), Tristana (female), pictures respectively [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/b5/4b/c5b54bc3a8ebafd812a55d06f9180004--leuge-of-legends-league-of-legends-fan-art.jpg[/img] [img]https://t00.deviantart.net/yNC4W4GGcey71yeh78StfidiBBM=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/d199/th/pre/f/2015/030/d/2/tristanasykkunow_by_himachan-d8fyutr.jpg[/img] Ping Information: Ping me until both of them dies. Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: No preference [s]The battle of the carries. Muahahaha[/s]
HELLO EVERYONE. I'M BACK @LadyPlague

Username: GoddessOfCarries
District: Any
Fandom: League Of Legends
Characters: Xayah (female), Tristana (female), pictures respectively
c5b54bc3a8ebafd812a55d06f9180004--leuge-of-legends-league-of-legends-fan-art.jpg
tristanasykkunow_by_himachan-d8fyutr.jpg
Ping Information: Ping me until both of them dies.
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: No preference

The battle of the carries. Muahahaha
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
1 2 ... 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 ... 5991 5992