Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Nymph Set
1 2 3
[center] [item=bubble nymph][item=flower nymph][item=cloud nymph][item=snowflake nymph][item=cinder nymph][item=ichor nymph][item=electric nymph][item=sparkle nymph][item=blight nymph][item=boulder nymph][item=magic nymph]
Bubble Nymph Flower Nymph Cloud Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cinder Nymph Ichor Nymph Electric Nymph Sparkle Nymph Blight Nymph Boulder Nymph Magic Nymph
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
I'm positive I don't have enough cash for the tricktrouper right now but would you be willing to work out mixed payment and / or hold while I scrape together some funds?
@Xairathan
I'm positive I don't have enough cash for the tricktrouper right now but would you be willing to work out mixed payment and / or hold while I scrape together some funds?
@foreveraptor Depends on how long you'd need a hold for!
@foreveraptor Depends on how long you'd need a hold for!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
If you're willing to take items like gilded chests, baldwin genes, etc at LAH value then I might be able to do it today, otherwise I'd say a week or less while I try to sell some things lol! How much are you looking for?
@Xairathan
If you're willing to take items like gilded chests, baldwin genes, etc at LAH value then I might be able to do it today, otherwise I'd say a week or less while I try to sell some things lol! How much are you looking for?
@foreveraptor
The lowest AH is 1940g so I'd say around 1850g? I'd be willing to take Baldwin genes, Eggs, and other breed/gene change scrolls, but I'm not really interested in gilded chests.
@foreveraptor
The lowest AH is 1940g so I'd say around 1850g? I'd be willing to take Baldwin genes, Eggs, and other breed/gene change scrolls, but I'm not really interested in gilded chests.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Snowflake Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph

how much and what type of items you can accept
@Xairathan Snowflake Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph

how much and what type of items you can accept
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@niya I accept tr/g, eggs, and breed/change scrolls

Snowflake Nymph is 95g, Cinder is 75g, and ichor is 65
@niya I accept tr/g, eggs, and breed/change scrolls

Snowflake Nymph is 95g, Cinder is 75g, and ichor is 65
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Would you take 700kt for the golem gauntlet?
@Xairathan
Would you take 700kt for the golem gauntlet?
@attackthemap Sure would! I'll get a PA set up
@attackthemap Sure would! I'll get a PA set up
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Thanks! That's the most expensive thing off my wishlist :)
@Xairathan
Thanks! That's the most expensive thing off my wishlist :)
1 2 3