Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 747 748
@Being Thought the ping might have been you when I saw it. You name has been changed.
@Being Thought the ping might have been you when I saw it. You name has been changed.
friendly bump. :)
friendly bump. :)
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
I'm not sure who to ping, but is there any resource on the latest sales? I've got a few dergs I'm interested in listing, but idk how much they go for.
I'm not sure who to ping, but is there any resource on the latest sales? I've got a few dergs I'm interested in listing, but idk how much they go for.
b6KLuw7.gif
Hey, so I bought this guy (6-digit) awhile ago now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=476548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4766/476548_350.png[/img] [/url] Certainly is a favorite of mine (and isn't for sale/trade as of now) but I was wondering what kind of value do you think he's got? there's 22 offspring, none are unnamed, and I'd say that they're neat names to, but there is a spot where 3 are "Meredith" doesn't sound like an undesirable name, but does this really affect the value much? Thanks for any help! (unsure who i'm supposed to ping for this question as well) Edit: also 1 side is gen 4 and the other is gen 5 I think? so the generation probably isn't significant.
Hey, so I bought this guy (6-digit) awhile ago now:

476548_350.png

Certainly is a favorite of mine (and isn't for sale/trade as of now) but I was wondering what kind of value do you think he's got? there's 22 offspring, none are unnamed, and I'd say that they're neat names to, but there is a spot where 3 are "Meredith" doesn't sound like an undesirable name, but does this really affect the value much? Thanks for any help! (unsure who i'm supposed to ping for this question as well)

Edit: also 1 side is gen 4 and the other is gen 5 I think? so the generation probably isn't significant.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Shinyhunter47 I have a little bit of experience with old imps so I'm just mentioning my opinions on his potential value...

Most 6 digit imps go for a minimum of 1200g-1500g these days, although they are usually listed for much more on the AH. He has very nice colours and is male, so I'd say around 2000g. This is just a minimum suggestion as it is always possible to get more if you find the right buyer or if there are several interested parties bidding on him in an auction.

The repeated Meredith names are somewhat undesirable to collectors, but I'm not sure how much it affects his final selling price -only that it does. Only gen2 imps are worth a lot more (and gen1s but let's not get carried away), so other gens don't matter much. Hope that helps satisfy your curiosity ;)
@Shinyhunter47 I have a little bit of experience with old imps so I'm just mentioning my opinions on his potential value...

Most 6 digit imps go for a minimum of 1200g-1500g these days, although they are usually listed for much more on the AH. He has very nice colours and is male, so I'd say around 2000g. This is just a minimum suggestion as it is always possible to get more if you find the right buyer or if there are several interested parties bidding on him in an auction.

The repeated Meredith names are somewhat undesirable to collectors, but I'm not sure how much it affects his final selling price -only that it does. Only gen2 imps are worth a lot more (and gen1s but let's not get carried away), so other gens don't matter much. Hope that helps satisfy your curiosity ;)
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy Thanks, this does help! :D Had a feeling those "Meredith" offspring would affect it some, but it doesn't seem to sound that bad, still worth a good chunk. c:
@Sludgy Thanks, this does help! :D Had a feeling those "Meredith" offspring would affect it some, but it doesn't seem to sound that bad, still worth a good chunk. c:
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@artemystica The sales history is linked in my signature. All listings are dated by month/year to help you get an idea of what the market is like as of recent.

@koemiri You've been removed.
@artemystica The sales history is linked in my signature. All listings are dated by month/year to help you get an idea of what the market is like as of recent.

@koemiri You've been removed.
@phoeniixfire
Hi! Could you please remove me from the pinglist for now? Thank you!
@phoeniixfire
Hi! Could you please remove me from the pinglist for now? Thank you!
output_ho3mh5_by_iricoichusei-d9uend6.gif
Hi! Please may I be added to the pinglist? Interested in sub-6 digits of any flight/appearance/history.
Hi! Please may I be added to the pinglist? Interested in sub-6 digits of any flight/appearance/history.
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@altitude You've been removed.

@MixterAsh I've added you to the 6, 5 and 4 digit lists. If you want that changed, just let me know.
@altitude You've been removed.

@MixterAsh I've added you to the 6, 5 and 4 digit lists. If you want that changed, just let me know.
1 2 ... 500 501 502 503 504 ... 747 748