Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 726 727 728 729 730 ... 2283 2284
Immediately, Ender began to regret his decision.

'Great, so now I'm standing face to face with a dragon that Are had never bothered to mention,' he thought. 'Lovely.'

His dragon only inclined his ice white head to Willtie. "Good day. Excuse my patron's nervous behaviour, he only arrived today."

"NERVOUS? I've got a goddamn twenty-foot-something tall dragon staring me in the face and you call me nervous?!"

"Slightly anxious," Are corrected.

Ender tried his best to make it look like he wasn't reaching for his pistol when his hand was barely a centimeter away from it. Obviously, this was completely impossible.

"Okay, okay . . . nice dragon," Ender said, putting his hand in front of himself as a feeble shield, his voice quivering. "Nice dragon that won't eat my face apart."

"Ender, show some dignity. I haven't eaten you yet."

"That's because you just so happened to stumble across me as soon as I was teleported here!"
Immediately, Ender began to regret his decision.

'Great, so now I'm standing face to face with a dragon that Are had never bothered to mention,' he thought. 'Lovely.'

His dragon only inclined his ice white head to Willtie. "Good day. Excuse my patron's nervous behaviour, he only arrived today."

"NERVOUS? I've got a goddamn twenty-foot-something tall dragon staring me in the face and you call me nervous?!"

"Slightly anxious," Are corrected.

Ender tried his best to make it look like he wasn't reaching for his pistol when his hand was barely a centimeter away from it. Obviously, this was completely impossible.

"Okay, okay . . . nice dragon," Ender said, putting his hand in front of himself as a feeble shield, his voice quivering. "Nice dragon that won't eat my face apart."

"Ender, show some dignity. I haven't eaten you yet."

"That's because you just so happened to stumble across me as soon as I was teleported here!"
"Hah, I have got a Clanmate like that. At least he is not dressing himself, he is dressing me. Little Highlight. He claims I am quite beautiful." He looked over towards Majeir. "She has got a familiar too, a Almandine Sturgeon. I gathered her Meteor and Copper from Pinkerton's place. But she left Meteor at home. I however would not be ever able to leave Copper." He snuggled a bit closer into Copper's hard scales, much similar to his own. He looked back to Azura, "Anyway, sorry to disrupt, back to your story." At this point Majeir and wandered over to them, slightly afraid of the other much larger dragons, yet even more afraid of saying so.

@SerenityGale
"Hah, I have got a Clanmate like that. At least he is not dressing himself, he is dressing me. Little Highlight. He claims I am quite beautiful." He looked over towards Majeir. "She has got a familiar too, a Almandine Sturgeon. I gathered her Meteor and Copper from Pinkerton's place. But she left Meteor at home. I however would not be ever able to leave Copper." He snuggled a bit closer into Copper's hard scales, much similar to his own. He looked back to Azura, "Anyway, sorry to disrupt, back to your story." At this point Majeir and wandered over to them, slightly afraid of the other much larger dragons, yet even more afraid of saying so.

@SerenityGale
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/351533/35153221p.png[/img][nextcol][center]"I am twenty-five point fourty-nine two-hundred and thirteen feet, if you wanted to know" Willtie smiled calmly at the human, "And if I do attack your body would be rotted in seconds, especially if I hold on, though I am working on fixing that but for now," she pointed to a sign saying 'Don't touch me!' "I'm just intreaged on what you are, maybe a new familiar, but you speak Draconic, how long have you been in Sorneith?"[/center]
35153221p.png
"I am twenty-five point fourty-nine two-hundred and thirteen feet, if you wanted to know"
Willtie smiled calmly at the human, "And if I do attack your body would be rotted in seconds,
especially if I hold on, though I am working on fixing that but for now," she pointed to a sign saying 'Don't touch me!'

"I'm just intreaged on what you are, maybe a new familiar, but you speak Draconic,
how long have you been in Sorneith?"
W0ar35Y.png
Azura hadn't known Bezela would be expecting there be more to the story. "Well, that's about all there was to it..." She shuffles a bit awkwardly, trying to think of something else to say related to the topic. "Well, I said my floracat was a Velvet...but the other one was a Tuxedo Floracat. I couldn't bear to leave him alone without his sister, but once I got back to the lair I realised I simply couldn't take care of them both," She relaxes a bit as she finds the new thread to the story. "They were so energetic! I would try to have both together, and the next thing I knew each one was at opposite ends of the lair! Ultimately I ended up giving the Tuxedo to another member of my clan. I'm thankful things managed to work out with that-they can still see each other, even though they don't live together anymore".

@ScorchingSunset
Azura hadn't known Bezela would be expecting there be more to the story. "Well, that's about all there was to it..." She shuffles a bit awkwardly, trying to think of something else to say related to the topic. "Well, I said my floracat was a Velvet...but the other one was a Tuxedo Floracat. I couldn't bear to leave him alone without his sister, but once I got back to the lair I realised I simply couldn't take care of them both," She relaxes a bit as she finds the new thread to the story. "They were so energetic! I would try to have both together, and the next thing I knew each one was at opposite ends of the lair! Ultimately I ended up giving the Tuxedo to another member of my clan. I'm thankful things managed to work out with that-they can still see each other, even though they don't live together anymore".

@ScorchingSunset

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
(@Hermy A huuuge sorry! I should get back to RPing!)

- Oh, how interesting! It must have been hunting the mana thieves, I assume? I heard Runic Bats like them a lot. - Gemflower said. - My clan got some of its familiars from exploring different places too, especially from... oh, how is... ah, yes the Tsunami Flats! They're sure blooming with life!

The Gusting Goblin, who was dancing around in the air while the fae was talking, now sat near Gemflower and tapped her shoulder several times.

- Yeah, and I got my familiar from a generous dragon who gave him to m eas I was just forming my clan. He said that "he was told I was worthy". I still don't know what he meant by that. Perhaps he just wanted to get rid of the mischief this one causes! Luckily, I manage to... - Gemflower wanted to say "cope with his behaviour", but the Goblin interrupted her once more as he sat right behind her and looked straight at her back. - ...have enough patience for him. I wonder if he really is the eyes of Windsinger. I'm not sure if eyes can be that sly.
(@Hermy A huuuge sorry! I should get back to RPing!)

- Oh, how interesting! It must have been hunting the mana thieves, I assume? I heard Runic Bats like them a lot. - Gemflower said. - My clan got some of its familiars from exploring different places too, especially from... oh, how is... ah, yes the Tsunami Flats! They're sure blooming with life!

The Gusting Goblin, who was dancing around in the air while the fae was talking, now sat near Gemflower and tapped her shoulder several times.

- Yeah, and I got my familiar from a generous dragon who gave him to m eas I was just forming my clan. He said that "he was told I was worthy". I still don't know what he meant by that. Perhaps he just wanted to get rid of the mischief this one causes! Luckily, I manage to... - Gemflower wanted to say "cope with his behaviour", but the Goblin interrupted her once more as he sat right behind her and looked straight at her back. - ...have enough patience for him. I wonder if he really is the eyes of Windsinger. I'm not sure if eyes can be that sly.
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
[quote name="WiltingSorrow" date=2017-10-11 03:24:52] [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/351533/35153221p.png[/img][nextcol][center]"I am twenty-five point fourty-nine two-hundred and thirteen feet, if you wanted to know" Willtie smiled calmly at the human, "And if I do attack your body would be rotted in seconds, especially if I hold on, though I am working on fixing that but for now," she pointed to a sign saying 'Don't touch me!' "I'm just intreaged on what you are, maybe a new familiar, but you speak Draconic, how long have you been in Sorneith?"[/center] [/quote] "You lost me at twenty-five point something," Ender pointed out. "And . . . what?" He had to blink for a second. Sorneith. Draconic. Okay, this was making [i]some[/i] sense with what Are had told him. Sort of. "Uh, a day? Maybe? All I know is that this guy was right by me when I woke up," he said, jerking a thumb at the comparatively small Guardian dragon at his side. He was only two meters in length, really. About Ender's height. "Made me need a new pair of human-sized pants - which, by the way, I know it's a niche claim, but come on, none of the markets sell those! Anyways, I-" he gave a furtive glance at the others "-soiled myself right up until he started speaking English. Don't know if that means I got an unconscious crash course in Draconic, or Draconic equals English." He scratched his head. "Could be either, really." "Apparently," Are added, "He went to bed in his own realm and woke up in a forest here." He gave a good old-fashioned dragon shrug (Ender's words, not his). "Not sure what you would make of that."
Quote:
35153221p.png
"I am twenty-five point fourty-nine two-hundred and thirteen feet, if you wanted to know"
Willtie smiled calmly at the human, "And if I do attack your body would be rotted in seconds,
especially if I hold on, though I am working on fixing that but for now," she pointed to a sign saying 'Don't touch me!'

"I'm just intreaged on what you are, maybe a new familiar, but you speak Draconic,
how long have you been in Sorneith?"

"You lost me at twenty-five point something," Ender pointed out. "And . . . what?" He had to blink for a second.

Sorneith. Draconic. Okay, this was making some sense with what Are had told him. Sort of.

"Uh, a day? Maybe? All I know is that this guy was right by me when I woke up," he said, jerking a thumb at the comparatively small Guardian dragon at his side. He was only two meters in length, really. About Ender's height. "Made me need a new pair of human-sized pants - which, by the way, I know it's a niche claim, but come on, none of the markets sell those! Anyways, I-" he gave a furtive glance at the others "-soiled myself right up until he started speaking English. Don't know if that means I got an unconscious crash course in Draconic, or Draconic equals English." He scratched his head. "Could be either, really."

"Apparently," Are added, "He went to bed in his own realm and woke up in a forest here." He gave a good old-fashioned dragon shrug (Ender's words, not his). "Not sure what you would make of that."
@CreedxEnder [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/351533/35153221p.png[/img][nextcol][center]She make a clicking noise with her tounge, "Not sure either...not sure at all..." Her Parda came over, chirping and started chirping at the human.[/center]
@CreedxEnder
35153221p.png
She make a clicking noise with her tounge, "Not sure either...not sure at all..."
Her Parda came over, chirping and started chirping at the human.
W0ar35Y.png
Ender answered with an immediate, "What the bloody hell is this thing?" He recoiled from it a little, given what Wiltie had said about body rot . . . that wasn't something he was eager to go through.

"This guy venomous, too?"
Ender answered with an immediate, "What the bloody hell is this thing?" He recoiled from it a little, given what Wiltie had said about body rot . . . that wasn't something he was eager to go through.

"This guy venomous, too?"
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/351533/35153221p.png[/img][nextcol][center]Willtie laughed, "No, she isn't. Just enchanted so she doesn't rot when she touches me. I also don't think the correct term for my condition is [i]venomous[/i] since it doesn't need injected into your bloodstream to affect you."[/center]
35153221p.png
Willtie laughed, "No, she isn't. Just enchanted so she doesn't rot when she touches me.
I also don't think the correct term for my condition is venomous since it doesn't need injected into your bloodstream to affect you."
W0ar35Y.png
"Er... poisonous, then?" was all Ender had to say, looking between the dragon and the other creature.

@WiltingSorrow
"Er... poisonous, then?" was all Ender had to say, looking between the dragon and the other creature.

@WiltingSorrow
1 2 ... 726 727 728 729 730 ... 2283 2284