but that's a little too in-depth for me

and I just got done watching a video about the ocean

i prefer the ocean
i just got done watching that video

i prefer the ocean
vJXpd.gif
[quote name="Minkling" date=2017-10-11 12:42:47] [img]https://fat.gfycat.com/RichFrigidFlyinglemur.gif[/img] [/quote] yes
Minkling wrote on 2017-10-11:
RichFrigidFlyinglemur.gif

yes
vJXpd.gif
[quote name="@CelestialNarwhal" date=2017-10-11 13:16:31] i just got done watching that video but that's a little too in-depth for me and I just got done watching a video about the ocean i prefer the ocean [/quote] [size=7][size=7]TOO BAD[/size][/size] If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark' Coincidence? I think not He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream In the video on tumblr Jim shows us a gun the same gun Wilford used to kill Septiplier From all this I came up with some theories: 1. Mark was trying to make peace with his alter-egos Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame 2. Mark drank alcohol This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood 3. You killed Mark This one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'?
@CelestialNarwhal wrote on 2017-10-11:
i just got done watching that video

i prefer the ocean

TOO BAD

If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark'
Coincidence? I think not
He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered

The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone

The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff

When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream

In the video on tumblr Jim shows us a gun
the same gun Wilford used to kill Septiplier

From all this I came up with some theories:
1. Mark was trying to make peace with his alter-egos
Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame

2. Mark drank alcohol
This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood

3. You killed Mark This
one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
@Atax i just want it to be a wilfred origin story. where the pink at
too many complicated theories,
plus I'm pretty sure it's been stated that Wilfred worked in the military before whatever happened. it's not a disguise lol

how... long did it take you to type all that....? owo
@Atax i just want it to be a wilfred origin story. where the pink at
too many complicated theories,
plus I'm pretty sure it's been stated that Wilfred worked in the military before whatever happened. it's not a disguise lol

how... long did it take you to type all that....? owo
vJXpd.gif
@Chompymawile

I SPENT TWENTY SECONDS THEORIZING
@Chompymawile

Puppet Master Anti
@Atax why do you like typing so big? i mean its cool its just so..... big.
@Atax why do you like typing so big? i mean its cool its just so..... big.
@meowdoesnotcare
I'M SHOUTING
@meowdoesnotcare
I'M SHOUTING
Puppet Master Anti
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
[quote name="@Atax" date=2017-10-11 13:24:09] @Chompymawile I SPENT TWENTY SECONDS THEORIZING [/quote] I spent longer creating a completely new story for a giratina OC of mine: Nickname: De otro mundo, or "otherworldly" in spanish. Some call me shadow. (Uses she pronouns) Species: giratina Move set: Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor. Likes: Chispear el imán, a friend of mine, the calm of the reverse world, kind pokemon, protecting my friends. Dislikes: Evil pokemon, loud places, seeing anyone getting hurt who doesn't deserve it. Nature: Calm Ability: Pressure Level: 72 Age: Older then the world it's self... Gender: I like to be called a female. Crush: Hm... I don't think I have one. Birthday: Well, a year starts on January the first.... So... January 1st. Bio: Let us begin... A long long time ago, a great pokemon formed three eggs out of Space, Time and Gravity. Shortly after their creation, they hatched, three dragons emerging. One dragon sat and thought about the world, and how to make it better. The other 2 dragons bickered and fought about what was better, Space or Time. Their creator quickly made three worlds, one for each dragon. The great pokemon wished for the fighting to stop, for it would cause a tremendous amount of damage to the world it was carefully building. The one dragon sometimes came out to help the great one, but normally stayed in it's own world. The other dragons came out constantly, fighting every time they did. As the three dragons grew, the worse the fights between these two became. The third dragon gained the ability to change forms, as the world the great one was working on did not fit it's build. The other two dragons did not, because their builds fit this world as well as their own. The great one started to fill this world with life by making a small pink egg out of nothing. This egg sat for ages with out hatching though, and the creator started to get worried. It sent the third dragon, the first two arguing once again, to it's world to help hatch the egg. Along with the dragon, the great on sent a small metal pokemon, having all the materials to make it. After a few weeks, they get the egg to hatch, helping the new pokemon bring life to this world. The time and space dragons heard of this and went to this world to harm the antimatter dragon. A huge battle erupted, and the few smaller pokemon that were created hid. The gravity dragon, trying to keep the new pokemon from being hurt, ran to it’s world. The two other dragons followed, and destroyed the world. But, because of their build, they couldn’t win against the third, which had changed forms. They were quickly defeated and brought back to the great one. Exhausted, the third dragon went to it’s ruined home to rest, the small metal pokemon following. Because of the long absence and strange scary appearance, many pokemon believe that the third dragon caused this battle and the great one banished it. Only six pokemon know the true story, and even memory can be changed within space and time.. Now the third dragon is trying to show that she isn’t a bad pokemon. And that dragon is me. (This is just my version of what happened.)
@Atax wrote on 2017-10-11:
@Chompymawile

I spent longer creating a completely new story for a giratina OC of mine:

Nickname: De otro mundo, or "otherworldly" in spanish. Some call me shadow. (Uses she pronouns)
Species: giratina
Move set: Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, and Draco Meteor.
Likes: Chispear el imán, a friend of mine, the calm of the reverse world, kind pokemon, protecting my friends.
Dislikes: Evil pokemon, loud places, seeing anyone getting hurt who doesn't deserve it.
Nature: Calm
Ability: Pressure
Level: 72
Crush: Hm... I don't think I have one.
Birthday: Well, a year starts on January the first.... So... January 1st.
Bio:
Let us begin...
A long long time ago, a great pokemon formed three eggs out of Space, Time and Gravity. Shortly after their creation, they hatched, three dragons emerging. One dragon sat and thought about the world, and how to make it better. The other 2 dragons bickered and fought about what was better, Space or Time. Their creator quickly made three worlds, one for each dragon. The great pokemon wished for the fighting to stop, for it would cause a tremendous amount of damage to the world it was carefully building. The one dragon sometimes came out to help the great one, but normally stayed in it's own world. The other dragons came out constantly, fighting every time they did. As the three dragons grew, the worse the fights between these two became. The third dragon gained the ability to change forms, as the world the great one was working on did not fit it's build. The other two dragons did not, because their builds fit this world as well as their own. The great one started to fill this world with life by making a small pink egg out of nothing. This egg sat for ages with out hatching though, and the creator started to get worried. It sent the third dragon, the first two arguing once again, to it's world to help hatch the egg. Along with the dragon, the great on sent a small metal pokemon, having all the materials to make it. After a few weeks, they get the egg to hatch, helping the new pokemon bring life to this world. The time and space dragons heard of this and went to this world to harm the antimatter dragon. A huge battle erupted, and the few smaller pokemon that were created hid. The gravity dragon, trying to keep the new pokemon from being hurt, ran to it’s world. The two other dragons followed, and destroyed the world. But, because of their build, they couldn’t win against the third, which had changed forms. They were quickly defeated and brought back to the great one. Exhausted, the third dragon went to it’s ruined home to rest, the small metal pokemon following. Because of the long absence and strange scary appearance, many pokemon believe that the third dragon caused this battle and the great one banished it. Only six pokemon know the true story, and even memory can be changed within space and time..
Now the third dragon is trying to show that she isn’t a bad pokemon. And that dragon is me.
(This is just my version of what happened.)
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
Oh, and here is why it's the dragon of gravity and not antimatter.
Oh, and here is why it's the dragon of gravity and not antimatter.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
1 2 ... 7646 7647 7648 7649 7650 ... 8866 8867