Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins!
1 2 ... 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 ... 8866 8867
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
wa..
wa..
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
hi X3
hi X3
1525484424138.png
[quote name="@CelestialNarwhal" date=2017-10-11 12:50:36] @/ZoranaDragon That video was beautiful. It was just long enough so it held my attention and I didn't get bored. If it was any longer, I don't know if I could have made it through till the end. thank [/quote] You are welcome for introducing you to bill wartz's video on the ocean! :D
@CelestialNarwhal wrote on 2017-10-11:
@/ZoranaDragon

That video was beautiful. It was just long enough so it held my attention and I didn't get bored. If it was any longer, I don't know if I could have made it through till the end.

thank

You are welcome for introducing you to bill wartz's video on the ocean! :D
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
[quote name="thestuffedanimal" date=2017-10-11 12:01:22] [/quote]
thestuffedanimal wrote on 2017-10-11:
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
the sun is a deadly laser...
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@Minkling

(from the video Who Killed Markiplier? - Chapter 1)

If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark'
Coincidence? I think not
He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered

The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone

The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff

When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream

In the video on tumblr Jim shows us a gun
the same gun Wilford used to kill Septiplier

From all this I came up with some theories:
1. Mark was trying to make peace with his alter-egos
Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame

2. Mark drank alcohol
This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood

3. You killed Mark This
one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'?
@Minkling

If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark'
Coincidence? I think not
He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered

The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone

The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff

When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream

Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame

2. Mark drank alcohol
This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood

3. You killed Mark This
one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
[quote name="thestuffedanimal" date=2017-10-11 13:10:32] the sun is a deadly laser... [/quote] Eat trees.
thestuffedanimal wrote on 2017-10-11:
Eat trees.
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
[quote name="Atax" date=2017-10-11 13:11:50] @Minkling (from the video Who Killed Markiplier? - Chapter 1) If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark' Coincidence? I think not He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream In the video on tumblr Jim shows us a gun the same gun Wilford used to kill Septiplier From all this I came up with some theories: 1. Mark was trying to make peace with his alter-egos Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame 2. Mark drank alcohol This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood 3. You killed Mark This one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'? [/quote] Who cares about this again?
Atax wrote on 2017-10-11:
@Minkling

Coincidence? I think not

2. Mark drank alcohol

3. You killed Mark This

Who cares about this again?
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
[quote name="@ZoranaDragon" date=2017-10-11 13:13:54] [quote name="Atax" date=2017-10-11 13:11:50] @Minkling (from the video Who Killed Markiplier? - Chapter 1) If you turn on the subtitles you'll find out that the Mayor's name is Damien, in the tv show 'Arrow' there is a villain called Damien Darhk, and his last name is literally pronounced 'dark' Coincidence? I think not He is also incredibly calm for someone who just found out his 'friend' was murdered The Chef is the same one from 'Date With Markiplier' and at some point in one of the videos he says "You're the main ingredient" and at another point he says "there's plenty of room for two in the pot" and "you're on tomorrows menu" implying that the Chef might be a cannibal, and soon after Mark's death in this video he says "all this death made me hungry", later in this video Mark's body is gone The Colonel is obviously Wilford in disguise, the mustache, those stupid glasses and hat, and when he was talking with Damien, it was implied that it was the Colonel that killed Mark, so what if this 'party' was really a way for Mark to subtly meet with the ego's? and when they saw the chance that they were given, they killed him, and tried to frame the other guests or the staff When you're looking at the security footage, when the camera shifts from room to room, the screen glitches, in the same fashion in which Darkiplier glitches, giving insight that he might be there at one point in the video the mayor says "good to let the beast out every once in awhile" what if Dark controlled you into killing Mark?, but you don't remember it because he did it after you fell asleep so it would seem like a dream In the video on tumblr Jim shows us a gun the same gun Wilford used to kill Septiplier From all this I came up with some theories: 1. Mark was trying to make peace with his alter-egos Mark had invited his alter-egos to his mansion to meet with them and try to make peace, using 'Poker Night' as a cover for what was really going on, after getting their invites Wilford and Darkiplier had a meeting of their own, and instead of trying to make peace with Mark, they decided that they were going to murder Mark instead, deciding that they'd do it at 'Poker Night' specifically because there would be plenty of other guests/staff to frame 2. Mark drank alcohol This theory doesn't have as much evidence as the last but here it is anyway; When the butler showed us to the basement there was a broken bottle on the floor, but who broke it? Tyler also mentions that "There's not a single detail of this house that I'm not privy to" so he knows everything that's happening, most likely not paying close attention to Mark since he's the Butlers master, so what I what happened is, Mark accidentally committed suicide, after being up for so log he couldn't focus correctly unknowingly he drank the alcohol, dropped the bottle running upstairs realizing what he had done, but he didn't make it in time, he dropped to the floor of the room, using his dying breaths to try to call for help, but without success, it would also explain why there's no blood 3. You killed Mark This one kind of goes back to the 'It was Wilford and Dark' perspective, But from what the detective told us about the body temperature, Mark died around 1:30, give or take a few minutes, which is the same time you fell asleep, while you were 'dreaming' Darkiplier took control of your mind and made you 'sleepwalk' into killing Mark, but you don't remember it because it was a 'dream' , but you found Mark first because you remember coming down the stairs into the room where mark lay dead, because that was what you remembered from your 'dream' and it was like an instinct At one point Damien says "There's our little monster" key words 'our' and 'monster', 'monster' implying that you are some sort of evil beast, and 'our' implying that you are more than just his 'little monster'? [/quote] Who cares about this again? [/quote] Me.
@ZoranaDragon wrote on 2017-10-11:
Atax wrote on 2017-10-11:
@Minkling

Coincidence? I think not

2. Mark drank alcohol

3. You killed Mark This

Who cares about this again?
Me.
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
1 2 ... 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 ... 8866 8867