Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@bulletbras

Thank you for accepting my commission! ^__^ I'm excited to see what your take on my boy will be and how he'll inspire you~~~
I'll send payment to the treasurers right away!
@bulletbras

Thank you for accepting my commission! ^__^ I'm excited to see what your take on my boy will be and how he'll inspire you~~~
I'll send payment to the treasurers right away!
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@MissMiao Hey there ~ I finished your wildclaw's piece! [img]https://image.ibb.co/kcc6bG/Miss_Miao_Colored_Sketch_Tyrael.png[/img] If you'd like any changes made let me know!
@MissMiao

Hey there ~ I finished your wildclaw's piece!

Miss_Miao_Colored_Sketch_Tyrael.png

If you'd like any changes made let me know!
61737_s.gif
@Lyka

AHHH he's so beautiful thank you. *o*
@Lyka

AHHH he's so beautiful thank you. *o*
Pinglist bump!

@ekanos @oceanas @volkihar @nefelibata @simpleminded @rochambeau

This is what I'm doing this month.
Pinglist bump!

@ekanos @oceanas @volkihar @nefelibata @simpleminded @rochambeau

This is what I'm doing this month.
Name: Rochambeau
Artist: @Neev
Tier: Bust sketch
Additions: Would it be possible to get this done by the 26th! :0
Reference Images or Info: Emile!!
Payment: 200g+
Other specifications: --

thank you!!
Name: Rochambeau
Tier: Bust sketch
Additions: Would it be possible to get this done by the 26th! :0
Reference Images or Info: Emile!!
Payment: 200g+
Other specifications: --

thank you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@rochambeau

Wonderful!

Feel free to send payment to one of the treasurers and I'll get to work :D
@rochambeau

Wonderful!

Feel free to send payment to one of the treasurers and I'll get to work :D
@Lyka
id like to inquire about levels, im guessing its not all for one dragon since 100 levels is impossible at the moment, so what is the required level for a dragon to be trained to? and would the dragons to level be supplied? either way im happy to breed some dragons to level. and would all need to be leveled before commissioning?
@Lyka
id like to inquire about levels, im guessing its not all for one dragon since 100 levels is impossible at the moment, so what is the required level for a dragon to be trained to? and would the dragons to level be supplied? either way im happy to breed some dragons to level. and would all need to be leveled before commissioning?
Just another feral fool
@gayfishpirate

Not Lyka, but I'm a receiver. This works like most foddart. You buy the dragons. You train them yourself, then send them to me.

As for minimums, 5 is fine for easy math, but if you're buying tickets, you need to go to 6.

Finally, you pay before you get your art, and you finish paying before we close.
@gayfishpirate

Not Lyka, but I'm a receiver. This works like most foddart. You buy the dragons. You train them yourself, then send them to me.

As for minimums, 5 is fine for easy math, but if you're buying tickets, you need to go to 6.

Finally, you pay before you get your art, and you finish paying before we close.
iXNOttm.gif
@kyonshi
okay! ill get to training
@kyonshi
okay! ill get to training
Just another feral fool
Name: kyonshi
Tier: Digital Color Bust
Additions: Don't think so
Reference Images or Info: Refs in bio + Natsume of Lezard as an IRL face ref if you need one.
Payment: 400kt
Other specifications: He has wind eyes if you want to draw them open? Feel free to poke me for more info if you need it.
Name: kyonshi
Tier: Digital Color Bust
Additions: Don't think so
Reference Images or Info: Refs in bio + Natsume of Lezard as an IRL face ref if you need one.
Payment: 400kt
Other specifications: He has wind eyes if you want to draw them open? Feel free to poke me for more info if you need it.
iXNOttm.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53